Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,857 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status (32444 Views)

Pepper Soup Seller Slump And Dies After Hearing Sounds Of Gunshots In Delta / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics) / Girl Used For Rituals By Her Aristo (picture Of Victim) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Muscomide: 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Ori lo mu!!
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Homguy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
What did they say about karma being a bitch?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Patsey: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2013

This is the D*ck Head. lol.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by coolbrezz(f): 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dis one na haba=habatically. Well the guy dealt with the woman personally an his about to suffer personally.lol.lesson to all. cool
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by rulegirl(f): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Not if she is a virgin. lipsrsealed
as in*** virgin?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by ibrahimadigun(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is a pity. There is N̶̲̥̅o difference between a drunkard aπϑ a mad man something because they do things without their right senses. Anyhow the result is just accept your fate. But ℓ̊ wish U̶̲̥̅̊ are negative. grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
mrs.bejahisky:
karma grin
Hi. How's your husband?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
belhomme: atleast ur case no reach dis guy own...u get hope
What's that Is that real?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
rigormortis:

the fact that i said that doesnt mean you shouldgo ahead and phuck and infected cvnt o!

its just that the chances are really slim for a male if the sex is not repeated.

there was this dude back when i was in school, one veeeeeeeery fine girl suddenly went mad in our lodge and confessed to being a witch, this dude has been eyeing the chick, when the girl went back to normal, boys avoided her like the fvkcen plague, but this dude took her out, rubbed olive oil on his dikc....................

and phucked her.

he said the olive oil will chase wicked spirits away, and that he used dogg1e so no heart to heart contact hence spirits cant be transfered, also that spirits can break through a condom barrier protected with olive oil.

ignorance is BLISSSSSSSSS
Hmm! People dey sha.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by adexsimply(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Vanneni: Hmm! People dey sha.
go sleep grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
adexsimply: go sleep grin
I'm nocturnal.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by adexsimply(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Vanneni: I'm nocturnal.
cool cool
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
adexsimply: cool cool
wink

1 Like

Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by NiRfreak(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
Mynd_44:
That they should use protection? grin
*mouth break fails*...cant stop laughing loooooooilllll... must be end time laugh
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by adexsimply(m): 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
Vanneni: wink
kiss
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Vanneni: wink

Make i come lie with u on ur bed abeg? Cold dey catch me!
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by NiRfreak(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2013
hmm, shuu, nawao, i tire sef die, mtchww end time sha. e go shaa show up.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 04, 2013
adexsimply: kiss
kiss kiss cheesy grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 04, 2013
RedBenson:

Make i come lie with u on ur bed abeg? Cold dey catch me!
#Warning: I'm currently on heat o! #
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 04, 2013
Vanneni: Hi. How's your husband?

fabulous wink

do you want to borrow him?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 04, 2013
mrs.bejahisky:

fabulous wink

do you want to borrow him?
Nah! Used to have feelings for him but they're dead now. grin I jes realised he's married lipsrsealed So how are you enjoying him?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by kraftykc(m): 3:14am On Sep 04, 2013
I am sorry for the guy, he was out of him mind and he promptly admitted his guilt when accused even before being told about the HIV situation. Anyone can become an addict, the woman should not have too harsh a view of him
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 04, 2013
Vanneni: Nah! Used to have feelings for him but they're dead now. grin I jes realised he's married lipsrsealed So how are you enjoying him?

don't let any feelings for my baby die. keep them alive. he is worthy of all of that feelings wink
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by JaaizTech: 6:36am On Sep 04, 2013
What a life!
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by billyG(m): 6:48am On Sep 04, 2013
Hee!Heee!!HEe!!! person whe him name na born2fuck they give this kind advice grin grin
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 04, 2013
mrs.bejahisky:

don't let any feelings for my baby die. keep them alive. he is worthy of all of that feelings wink
shocked shocked You're sure you love this guy? I don't want o! He's a real pain in the eye.
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Neddyogu(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2013
wisdom-w:
Na wetin person no go see 4 Ragos abi na yoloba land. Ndi OFE MMIRI, NDI IBERIBE!!! I tink say na only 4 warri & lagos dis tin de happen. Na STD killed mohammed of old. My gr8 grand father's mother's cousin sister told me(feeling beat up).
what in God's name are u talking about?
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2013
Abeg faint enter grave.... mtcchewwww...... You for rejoice na.... free pooshiee, free aidddssss undecided undecided
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by born2boink(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2013
lorretta u: but your name says otherwise
I am talking from experience, many good wasted years due to d****k controlled, running around the street for girls, patronising the clubs and roaming the ashawo joints which enhance smoking life ,drinking and mingle with both illiterate and jobless street fellow to discuss irrelevant matter despite force myself to school , my life was like a stagnant water but the different was that I always paid ashawo to satisfied my d****k eventually or end up token on street girls, I did not rape and I did not even go for freebies but now that I took over the steering from the d***k. I can see success coming up, I can now control my d***k aand not let the d****k control me like before. If I am warning you, warn somebody too .... I still remain born2fuck. Even if I wan Bleep ashawo, no bi weekly tinz like before. I don't smoke again, I don't drink again either...my signature talks of my experienced
Re: Molester Faints After Hearing Of Victim's HIV Status by belicov(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2013
owolabifunke14: Sugar pussyy don catch am grin grin grin the drug effect go don clear by now. The woman allowed him to enjoy it while it last. Hiv na small disease? Molester oyo for you. You can now develop it to full AIDS. Congratulations
oya na honey don turn tew yoyo bitters dis one go make ani person wey wan rape now go d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ carry condom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Who Killed UK Returnee Along Kaduna-Zaria Expressway Arrested. Photos / Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo / Gunmen Kill Woman In Enugu Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.