Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:49 AM

Would You Like To Live Forever? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Like To Live Forever? (753 Views)

Google's AI Bot Thinks The Purpose Of Life Is 'to Live Forever' / Was Man Originally Created To Live & Die Or Live Forever? / Why Do We Humans Die, Why Cant We Live Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Like To Live Forever? by saintvc(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
after a while, life would be boring.
what do you think?
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by spookem(m): 11:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
yes...i dont want to die and go to hell
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by henrychubayo: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2013
Living forever is in our heart. God put it there and that is why, no one wants to die. However, i and many other millions of people will want to live forever on this earth wen our God promised to remove wicked people and change the condition of it and bless us(Psalms 37:9-11,29) . Despite all this problems in the world, we find a way to be happy and life its still not boring. We can trust our God that he will make matters better and best for us in due time.
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2013
I will live forever in the state of non-consciousness and non-existence.

I was in that state billions of years ago...i will be happy to return to it

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by Emusan(m): 1:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I will live forever in the state of non-consciousness and non-existence.

@bold-why did you have to leave that position to be concious and exist?
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
Emusan:

@bold-why did you have to leave that position to be concious and exist?

If your bible should help....are you going to accept it?

""There is time for everything.....time to live and time to die. Out of the dust man came and dust man returns. Every man struggle is just chasing of wind...all is vanity."" I know my fate...that in the future, I will die and cease to exist. The best I can do is write my name in history and give it a surviving force for generations.

To deal with your question.......I didn't choose to leave that state.....I was lucky among my billions mate when old man do that thing. It was there choice not mine. So I got here.....like the bible said, I enjoy meal, drinks, anoint my head and love my girly cuz thats man portion.

#
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
Oh Hell no..esp not with the present humanoids on this earth.
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I will live forever in the state of non-consciousness and non-existence.

Thats deep brother. cool
I definitely dig that.
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by Rossikk(m): 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
We will all live forever. You are not your physical body, which is just a 'coat' or vessel that allows YOU to live meaningfully in this physical dimension. When your coat expires or wears out (ie 'dies'), YOU depart to the 'spirit' world - the world of conscious souls from where you came. You may decide after a century or even a thousand years to return, this time as someone else. By the time you're done, you could have lived several lives on this and other planets and realms as various 'personalities', but you retain your eternal soul identity.
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by Emusan(m): 6:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
If your bible should help....are you going to accept it?

Once it's from Bible I will but not to your own meaning.

""There is time for everything.....time to live and time to die. Out of the dust man came and dust man returns. Every man struggle is just chasing of wind...all is vanity.

You right but hope you read the last verses of that book to get writer's intent. Eccle 12:13-14 "13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."

I know my fate...that in the future, I will die and cease to exist.

Remeber there's an afterlife stop deluding your many scientists who are not creationist have proved it.

The best I can do is write my name in history and give it a surviving force for generations.

Folykaze holybook right.

To deal with your question.......I didn't choose to leave that state

Nice talk!

I was lucky among my billions mate when old man do that thing.

Now you believe in lucky! Remember a thread about 'LUCK' has been raised on this forum inwhich all atheist go against.

It was there choice not mine.

No! If it's true then all parent suppose to chose se.x child.

So I got here

where luck also prepared for you.
like the bible said, I enjoy meal, drinks, anoint my head and love my girly cuz thats man portion.

Keep enjoy Bro I also do. I so much like your last sentence just be faithful to her always.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by mumumugu(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
At my current mental state?no?
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Emusan:

Once it's from Bible I will but not to your own meaning.

We cant agree on everything. Thats why I see this as fun. Nothing to argue here....we can only make things clearer for ourselves.

You right but hope you read the last verses of that book to get writer's intent. Eccle 12:13-14 "13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil."

There, religion took over spirituality and corrupt it core message it trying to pass. Firstly you cant rule out what is good or evil. What is good to you might be evil to others and vice versa. Also there is nobody in the sky there that will judge me. It false and invention of the mind from religion. God is the totality of force and energy in the universe. Energy is God......God is Energy....cant be destroyed nor created. Within the body of God, all things, both abstract and concrete, are cells. Each and every animal, vegetable, mineral, thought, feeling, idea, emotion and concept has its own energy and therefore contributes to the whole that is God. It mean you, I and other things in the nature are God. So, I wonder why you look out there to God, you are a part of it. You are the microcosm of the whole. So from spirituality stance, nothing like judgement, hell or heaven.

Remeber there's an afterlife stop deluding your many scientists who are not creationist have proved it.

Are you kidding me? You mean I need some scientist or group of people to tell me this is A before i agree it A? Bro...from the least I know, no evidence for afterlife.... The same way I kill my chicken for christmas and eat it delicious flesh.....I didn't see it ghost hunting me or returning to life. Your bible said....animal and human are the same.

Folykaze holybook right.

lol.....in the memory of those that survive and through generations.

Nice talk!

Now you believe in lucky! Remember a thread about 'LUCK' has been raised on this forum inwhich all atheist go against.

If Random could make me clearer...it will be good. Which thread was that? Again........I dont have right to describe what other atheist beliefs.....anything else from disbelief or absence of belief in god. I dont have business with that anymore.

No! If it's true then all parent suppose to chose se.x child.

My parent like me dont have business with gender. Child is child. Go into the room, do it and born child. Lol

I think there is gender selection techniques and clinic today.

Just like lottery game.....many balls and one randomly slot in.

where luck also prepared for you.

lol...prepared? Nigeria with poor state of things?

Keep enjoy Bro I also do.

Nature is really amazing.. .just have to enjoy it.

I so much like your last sentence just be faithful to her always.

No need for faith....up in the sky is the evidence for sun. I dont need to bow for it.....it composition and particles from star is also in me. We are the same. The best I can do is admiration for everything in nature. Reason my African ancestors admire everything in nature. Part of the body like toe, head, blood and/or hair, things in nature like wind, river, sun, stars, plant or animal are admire because they are part of the nature.

Shalom!

Ire o

1 Like

Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by beejaay: 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
saintvc: after a while, life would be boring.
what do you think?
in this physical form HELL NO... this suffering and pain in this world is damn to much..seeing the weak bein oppressed everyday, death of countless children is too much to bear.....nothing will make me wanna live forever in this physical form
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by beejaay: 8:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

We cant agree on everything. Thats why I see this as fun. Nothing to argue here....we can only make things clearer for ourselves.

There, religion took over spirituality and corrupt it core message it trying to pass. Firstly you cant rule out what is good or evil. What is good to you might be evil to others and vice versa. Also there is nobody in the sky there that will judge me. It false and invention of the mind from religion. God is the totality of force and energy in the universe. Energy is God......God is Energy....cant be destroyed nor created. Within the body of God, all things, both abstract and concrete, are cells. Each and every animal, vegetable, mineral, thought, feeling, idea, emotion and concept has its own energy and therefore contributes to the whole that is God. It mean you, I and other things in the nature are God. So, I wonder why you look out there to God, you are a part of it. You are the microcosm of the whole. So from spirituality stance, nothing like judgement, hell or heaven.

Are you kidding me? You mean I need some scientist or group of people to tell me this is A before i agree it A? Bro...from the least I know, no evidence for afterlife.... The same way I kill my chicken for christmas and eat it delicious flesh.....I didn't see it ghost hunting me or returning to life. Your bible said....animal and human are the same.

lol.....in the memory of those that survive and through generations.

If Random could make me clearer...it will be good. Which thread was that? Again........I dont have right to describe what other atheist beliefs.....anything else from disbelief or absence of belief in god. I dont have business with that anymore.

My parent like me dont have business with gender. Child is child. Go into the room, do it and born child. Lol

I think there is gender selection techniques and clinic today.

Just like lottery game.....many balls and one randomly slot in.

lol...prepared? Nigeria with poor state of things?

Nature is really amazing.. .just have to enjoy it.

No need for faith....up in the sky is the evidence for sun. I dont need to bow for it.....it composition and particles from star is also in me. We are the same. The best I can do is admiration for everything in nature. Reason my African ancestors admire everything in nature. Part of the body like toe, head, blood and/or hair, things in nature like wind, river, sun, stars, plant or animal are admire because they are part of the nature.

Ire o
succinctly put!!!!
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by Emusan(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
We cant agree on everything. Thats why I see this as fun.
Yes Bro.

Nothing to argue here....we can only make things clearer for ourselves.

I've stopped that over two months ago.

[b]God is the totality of force and energy in the universe. Energy is God......God is Energy

*Energy can't speak but God can speak.
*Energy doesn't have life but God is a Living Soul.
*Energy doesn't have conciousness but God has.
*Energy doesn't have Image but God has.
*Energy has only effect and not cause but God is both cause and effect e.t.c

Are you kidding me? You mean I need some scientist or group of people to tell me this is A before i agree it A?

They do an you accepted i.e evolution, big bang e.t.c

Bro...from the least I know, no evidence for afterlife

Victor Zamit a Freethinker chanllenged R. Dawnian on it (sorry no link or copy & paste again by this poster)
The same way I kill my chicken for christmas and eat it delicious flesh

Yes is allow.

I didn't see it ghost hunting me or returning to life.

They can't because their spirit returns to the ground while yours returns to the owner-God

Your bible said....animal and human are the same.

uba I disagree sir.

If Random could make me clearer...it will be good. Which thread was that?

Let's forget about it (because of the rule of copy and paste by this poster).

anything else from disbelief or absence of belief in god.

Ok

Ire o

Good
It pains me I don't know much of Yoruba despite I'm from Yoruba.

Shalom!
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
Emusan:
Yes Bro.

I've stopped that over two months ago.

Anything that makes you feel good....do it

*Energy can't speak but God can speak.
*Energy doesn't have life but God is a Living Soul.
*Energy doesn't have conciousness but God has.
*Energy doesn't have Image but God has.
*Energy has only effect and not cause but God is both cause and effect e.t.c

lol....thats where religion comes in.... Talking God, angry, happy, love, walk, rest, hate, eat....or about pooing? Im sorry to say......that depiction of God is an invention from man's mind

They do an you accepted i.e evolution, big bang e.t.c

Did I tell you I do?

Victor Zamit a Freethinker chanllenged R. Dawnian on it (sorry no link or copy & paste again by this poster)

Lol......in a debate or lab?

Yes is allow.

Food chain.....life is all about survival and fitness.....how about me eaten up, Is it allow too? Either by strong man or animal or maggots?

They can't because their spirit returns to the ground while yours returns to the owner-God

Are you creating your own theology or following what in bible?

uba I disagree sir.

Your choice......Ecclesiastes 3:19-22 says otherwise

Let's forget about it (because of the rule of copy and paste by this poster).

okis

Ok

Good
It pains me I don't know much of Yoruba despite I'm from Yoruba.

Shalom!

It good to know you yoruba (you might trash Omo odua).
Re: Would You Like To Live Forever? by Emusan(m): 7:19am On Sep 04, 2013
FOLYKAZE:
Anything that makes you feel good....do it

Not only that it makes me feel good but it's just a waste of energy because nobody wins.

lol....thats where religion comes in.... Talking God, angry, happy, love, walk, rest, hate, eat....or about pooing? Im sorry to say......that depiction of God is an invention from man's mind

As a pragmatic somebody if I have not proved God beyond human mind I won't say anything God's existence but I gave God time and He manifest Himself to me. I'm not a kind of people who claim existence God by mouth/what they told them/just believe by what they saw in nature/read in the Bible.

Did I tell you I do?

I'm sorry for that, but I inferred it from your point of view.

Lol......in a debate or lab?

It's even in the court with a price tag.

Food chain.....life is all about survival and fitness.....how about me eaten up, Is it allow too? Either by strong man or animal or maggots?

No it's not allowed because human's life if different from animals life. God gave human life from His own life while animals got their life according to His command.

Are you creating your own theology or following what in bible?

No I interpret Bible the way I understand it.

Your choice......Ecclesiastes 3:19-22 says otherwise

Ok!

It good to know you yoruba (you might trash Omo odua).

Ok

Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

I Fix Breakfast 4my Wife 4 Over 50yrs / Testimony Of A Buddhist Monk Died To Hell And Came Back To Life / Why Do Churches Give First Timers Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.