Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,740 members, 7,969,142 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:50 PM

40 Year Old Woman Who Ispregnant For Her Son, Declares Tomarry Him - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 40 Year Old Woman Who Ispregnant For Her Son, Declares Tomarry Him (602 Views)

Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Meet Woman Who Had 7 Babies In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Year Old Woman Who Ispregnant For Her Son, Declares Tomarry Him by IamK2I(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
40 Year Old Woman Who Is
Pregnant For Her Son, Declares To
Marry Him
Wow! A 40 year old Zimbabwean
woman Betty Mbereko who was
widowed 12 years ago, has been
sleeping with her 23 year old first
child, Farai Mbereko . She confirms
that she is six months pregnant and
that she has decided it is better to
“marry” her son because she does not
want to marry her late husband’s
young brothers, whom she says are
coveting her......
http://amk2i./2013/09/02/40-year-old-womanwho-is-pregnant-forher-son-declares-tomarry-him/
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Who Ispregnant For Her Son, Declares Tomarry Him by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
I've never said this before
But for real
This is END TIME THINGS
If not why would a woman be proud to sleep with her son
Her son!
Men.the good book says strange things will happen around the end time.
I'm shocked undecided

1 Like

Re: 40 Year Old Woman Who Ispregnant For Her Son, Declares Tomarry Him by tintingz(m): 6:03am On Sep 03, 2013
lorretta u: I've never said this before
But for real
This is END TIME THINGS
If not why would a woman be proud to sleep with her son
Her son!
Men.the good book says strange things will happen around the end time.
I'm shocked undecided
choi..! END TIME THINGS indeed shocked undecided

I also read these story in details somewhere.
Re: 40 Year Old Woman Who Ispregnant For Her Son, Declares Tomarry Him by yyb14: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2013
signs of end time undecided

(1) (Reply)

Advise Me Pls / Chia!!! Ebola Why Nah!!! / Man Divorces Bride On Wedding Night After Seeing Her Face For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.