Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,205 members, 7,910,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:27 AM

How Does Patent And Design Law Work In Nigeria, Please? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does Patent And Design Law Work In Nigeria, Please? (602 Views)

Names Of Online Shopping Sites In Nigeria, Please Kindly Contribute. / The List Of Richest Women In Nigeria, Please Make Your Own Contribution / Price Of A Young Calf? And More Info About Cattle Farming In Nigeria please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Patent And Design Law Work In Nigeria, Please? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2013
I don't know if I'm posting this in the right section, but I'd like to know how patent and design law work in Nigeria, the application process, the cost and if it is even observed. I have a new business process that involves a new architectural design, I read online that these can be patented, but I don't know if its applicable in Nigeria. I tried reading the Patent and Design Act too, but its kind of ambiguous. Please I need helpful contributions. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Does Patent And Design Law Work In Nigeria, Please? by Pharoh: 9:30pm On Sep 20, 2013
Processes and methods are not possible in Nigeria and yes the act is difficult to understand but you can get better information from other sources.

I can send you some links of what i found when i searched about your question if it is not too late.
Re: How Does Patent And Design Law Work In Nigeria, Please? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2013
I gave up on it I heard the process takes a long time. Plus wat I have is a new marketing method for a particular industry. I guess that's not patentable

(1) (Reply)

Want To Sell Ago Contact Me As Seller Agent For Ago / Payza / Turkeys And Chicks(broilers) In Abundance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.