Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,927 members, 7,912,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 10:30 AM

Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? (2743 Views)

When A Gold-digger Is In A Relationship With A Gold-digger / My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by slimfredo(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2013
pls guys and girls forgive my gramatical errors,. it all started some weeks ago i mate dis gal in an eatery (foodaffairs to be precise) and we talk a bit cos she was siting infront of me in the same table wit no guy beside her and me i just rush from my place of work to go av lunch alone so i got her number and left her cos i had someting to do back at d office (fastforward to 2days). I got to know dat she just return from skul (caritas university) and she was actually coming to do her I.T in one of the radio stations in town so after all the apointment with 3dift stations she was finally offered d chance to do in one of d radio stations around and since she was new in town we mate allmost everyday and meanwhile i told her dat i was working in a private hospital which was a lie and i ask her out two days later cos i didnt wana b trap in d fren zone liksome people would say but she didnt say yes or no cos we were eating everyday togeda and i was also droping her off in her house most times so i tink dat was more like the main reason she wanted to hang on wit me and one week later she travel home and i guess it didnt went well at home cos as soon as she got back to town she imediately called me dat she had no money and i went to see her dat evening as usuall and we went to airtel office i pay for my subscribtion and i went and repair my iphone dat d screen hed a problem and i ended up spending 8k for dat pluss d 6k dat i bought 4G so i spent more dan i intended dat evening and i was left wit just 3k and we went to eat and i spent xtra 2k and was left wit just 1k and i gave her 5h and took 5h and den i drop her off in her house and left so i called her dat evening to know wen next she would love to see me again and she said dat i should decide it so i told her ok dat would b next week meanwhile dis was just monday and she said ok so i travel to meet my dad in fct to give him month end report cos it was almostmmonth end and dis gal cal me 2days later dat she doesnt av any money on her dat she cant go to her work place so i told her dat i was at phc dat i travel for some urgent isue dat i would b back d next week dat i told her previously dat i would see her so she was kinda sad and didnt go to work d next day sos the second day which was friday i had to return to uyo earlier dan xpected and i used one of my mums car to go see her at her house since she wasnt going to work dat day too and meanwhile i have been lieing to her dat i was working in a hospital to see if she was if she would just love me so dis time i decided to tell her d truth of were i work and i also took her to my office and she realize dat i was heading my dads companies in AKS and later dat evening i drop her off but i had also taken her to 2oder offices of our company b4 droping her and also giving her 5k for her t.p next week, so later dat evening she text me and wen i saw her message i tot it was gona b something like (hey fred tanxz for today god bless you) but i saw (goodevening dear i just wana tel u ddat i love u so much and i want us to date now) me i was asking myself :shud i be happy now or shoud i just ignore: so we went along since dat friday and just yestaday she called me dat she wana buy a fone techno for 35k and she only have to 10k so she ask me to give her 25k.. so my problem is dat is she coming just d money or is it just a coencidence dat she wana buy fone now?................... kind advice plsss frenz!!!......
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2013
Are you a learner? I'm a lady and I can authouritatively tell you that d lady is after the material things she can get from you.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by demelza: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2013
LOL! That girl is sharp.
@Op, I doubt if you can smell a golddigger even if she sits on your nose.
Asking you to get her a phone is just the first stage of the various demands she will place on you.
With most of the comments I see here, I thought guys have finally opened their eyes.
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by spookem(m): 10:42am On Sep 03, 2013
nyash and dump her asap undecided

1 Like

Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by fulanigirl(f): 10:46am On Sep 03, 2013
Lol she's not into you. She just found an atm

1 Like

Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Kslib(m): 10:55am On Sep 03, 2013
slimfredo: so later dat evening she text me and wen i saw her message i tot it was gona b something like (hey fred tanxz for today god bless you) but i saw (goodevening dear i just wana tel u ddat i love u so much and i want us to date now) yestaday she called me dat she wana buy a fone techno for 35k and she only have to 10k so she ask me to give her 25k.. so my problem is dat is she coming just d money or is it just a coencidence dat she wana buy fone now.................. kind advice plsss frenz!!!......
Haba!! Op,pull your shoes,dust them and pick race cos that lady will suck you dry like kpekere(plantian chips)..
Ewoooh,some girls sef ehn... *shakes head*
All izz well!
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Michelle55: 11:09am On Sep 03, 2013
she has gotten job opportunity, tnx to you for given her password to drain you to nothing!!!!!!!!! so guy run for your dear life if you love yourself grin cheesy
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by MizEmerald(f): 11:20am On Sep 03, 2013
She saw u with different cars,u took her to ur father's company,OP wat do u expect.
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by slimfredo(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2013
am really greatfull for all dat u guys av said so far tankz u all
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Saraha1(f): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2013
All I know is that this lady does nt love you,she is only concern about what she wil benefit from the relationship.
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Well said by all, its all about the mints she will get frm u. When u are in search of true love withhold financially at the early stage and dnt change cars and spend money flambouyantly and dnt talk about what u've got materially it would help u secure the love of a girl who truly loves u for who u are nt what you've got.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Monicasque(f): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
golddigger!!! run dol
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by daisyella: 12:22pm On Sep 03, 2013
E get as d story b o grin, but u made a mistake, u wouldn't have told her d truth yet, u would have waited a while longer or till she agrees before u show her ur dad's company ur managing. anyways, d girl doesn't seem sincere 2 me
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by pilotseq: 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
One word for you dude....... RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Or else you come back here in 2weeks screaming blue murder..... : grin
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 03, 2013
Did someone actually read that undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Smh.Its ur father's company i pity.When d company start running on a loss and almost falling,dnt b surprise by dis tym if she sees u on the road,she will act as if she never knew you from anywhr...!Smh.When u should av fuckkked d hell out of d gal's punnani and drop her,but instead u are formin mr nice guy.Na ur papa company i pity.
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 03, 2013

1 Like

Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by slimfredo(m): 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
bettyaliu: Well said by all, its all about the mints she will get frm u. When u are in search of true love withhold financially at the early stage and dnt change cars and spend money flambouyantly and dnt talk about what u've got materially it would help u secure the love of a girl who truly loves u for who u are nt what you've got.
actually dear i didnt tell her about myself cos i wanted a relationship but sice she didnt say yes or no for upto a week and somedays, i had to forget about d posibility of us being in any relationship again but i was suprise wen she text me dat day she came to my office, i only told her dat i was working in a hospital as a part time worker to see if she will just love me or not
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by slimfredo(m): 1:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
spookem: nyash and dump her asap undecided

well a fren of mine who js married said dat to me yestaday but i didnt consider it cos he is married and dats wat he do to beautiful gals cos he cant marry dem again now but i tink i will consider dis action too..... its well noted sir
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by repogirl(f): 2:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
I bin laughing in French since, chai, some girls don't know the art of subtlety atall. Op, what more do you need to see she's after your money? U're lucky the chick isn't a pro digger or you for sell ur papa biness and still dey wonder if she be gold digger or not.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Coldfaya(m): 2:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
No she's not a gold digger, she's just an oil digger in Uyo. Daz all. Are u a learner?
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by jaybee3(m): 2:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
@OP
Just one question for you bro, Can you honestly read what you typed?

2 Likes

Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by DEGREE2466(m): 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2013
slimfredo: am really greatfull for all dat u guys av said so far tankz u all

op sorry i have to beef you after ur initial apology on poor construction of english

your spellings are nothing to write home about and you are heading your father's company
SMH

what qualification have you because it is not only your money did the girl see but your level of mentality and reasoning so check urself and improve ur cogitative capacity

1 Like

Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by jubrealguy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 03, 2013
jay bee: @OP
Just one question for you bro, Can you honestly read what you typed?
Haba!!! last i checked, he started with "pls guys and girls, forgive my grammatical errors"

4 Likes

Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Michelle55: 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2013
you guys shud free the young man jare after all no one is perfect and if you think you are perfect,please take the lead and be sure to remain perfect for the rest undecided of your life!!!!!!!!!! mitcheeeeewwwwww
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by slimfredo(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
DEGREE2466:

op sorry i have to beef you after ur initial apology on poor construction of english

your spellings are nothing to write home about and you are heading your father's company
SMH

what qualification have you because it is not only your money did the girl see but your level of mentality and reasoning so check urself and improve ur cogitative capacity

dude am a medical physiologist and av been working in teaching hospital b4 i resign to work for my dad am sure u dont know how it feels lik to be typing for a long time while also attending to other issues around so if its grammer dont start it i graduated from carleton university am not sure i was using my native dialet in skul for the duration of four years that i spent dere bro!!!... but tankz all the same...

1 Like

Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Michelle55: 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2013
slim don't mind them jare,heat up your swagg cos you av got one!!!!!!!!! i support you wella grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by tellwisdom: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nigerian gurls?? ....#spits angry
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
^^^lol
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Agbgift(f): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
If you can't run, pls fly.
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by baggy4luv(m): 4:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
U shld av replied the text with "he nogo better for ur papa
Re: Is She A Gold Digger Or Is It Just A Coencidence? by Adaeze003(f): 5:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
DEGREE2466:

SMH

I guess no one is perfect

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! / Romancelanders, Ever Experienced This? / I Have A Crush On This Girl But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.