Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:26 AM

Dino Melaye Finaly Accepts Responsibility For Bisi Ibidapo-obe's Daughter? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dino Melaye Finaly Accepts Responsibility For Bisi Ibidapo-obe's Daughter? (4358 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Finaly Accepts Responsibility For Bisi Ibidapo-obe's Daughter? by amakaikeng(f): 12:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
Fresh news coming in has it that controversial ex-House of Reps member Hon Dino Melaye may have accepted actress Bisi Ibidapo-Obe's baby girl.

Some of you will recall that a lot of dust was raised in the home of the former Reps member when news of his baby fathering saga with Bisi went viral in the media. Precisely six months ago, when Bisi put to bed, she again reiterated her claim Dino stayed in her house when he visited Lagos and that they slept together, before she fell pregnant. But Dino said the actress was daydreaming and that nothing of such happened.

Well, if information reaching me is anything to go by, then the little bundle of joy may very well soon have a father figure in her life.
Read the rest here http://amakaikenga..com/2013/09/dino-melaye-finaly-accepts.html

Re: Dino Melaye Finaly Accepts Responsibility For Bisi Ibidapo-obe's Daughter? by skales(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
I reserve my comment

Cuz I don't want to say something now and my "oga at the top" would say another one.

Daz'all
Re: Dino Melaye Finaly Accepts Responsibility For Bisi Ibidapo-obe's Daughter? by passionate88: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2013
Just make ur money, even girls wey dey work go still dey fall for u. U no go hear "NO S£X till after marriage". Na only can we do it again u go dey hear when una dey for bedroom

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Throwback Photo Of Wizkid, Banky W, M.I Abaga And Dagrin / Actress Nancy Isime & Her Blonde Hair Dazzles In New Photos / Rachel Okonkwo Shares Bizarre Pic Of Man's joystick On Nollywood Set.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.