Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,752 members, 7,935,235 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

Must Read: Friends With Benefits - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Friends With Benefits (992 Views)

"5 Benefits Of Having A Friend With Benefits" / Friends With Benefits / Is It Safe To Be Friends With "Cuddle Benefit' With A Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read: Friends With Benefits by yinkdj1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Friends with benefits? They really do exist?! Well, I was also shocked when I found out, so welcome to my ignorant world. Not to be judgmental or anything, I used to think they only happened in movies but after realizing it’s the real deal, I just had to write something about it. Enjoy!

They are friends, but they are really more than that. In math’s terms; friends< FWBs < besties. They are stuck in limbo between friendship and relationship.

Those friends that can unload on each other and still enjoy the “fringe benefits” that come with their friendships, in other words they are the “classic booty calls” (and the name applies to both sides). The funniest thing here is that some of them actually know the other person’s boyfriend/girlfriend and they are just sincerely not bothered, or at least they act like they aren’t. To the female FWBs, however, that automatically developed feelings for their “friends” and believing the dude is going to leave his girlfriend for them (#autoyimu) don’t bother yourself so much because if he was going to do that he wouldn’t be messing around with you behind his girl’s back to begin with. I believe it’s not just mentally, spiritually and emotionally healthy for both parties because at the end of the day, someone will get hurt and God help us all if it’s the girl because like they say “hell hath no fury…”

More via http://alariwo.net/fwbs/
Re: Must Read: Friends With Benefits by Monicasque(f): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2013
for guys its not that much of a big deal but for ladies. Its one hell of a big deal. we tend to be emotional and feel use, hurt and expect much but the truth is its rare that the booty guy will be serous with u coz he has shown that he does not respect u
Re: Must Read: Friends With Benefits by yfo: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
Monicasque: for guys its not that much of a big deal but for ladies. Its one hell of a big deal. we tend to be emotional and feel use, hurt and expect much but the truth is its rare that the booty guy will be serous with u coz he has shown that he does not respect u

guys are generally not as prone to emotions as the ladies..
but our modern gals have evolved emotionally...u won't believe d kinda female friends I have n their life-style choices.....not complaining though grin
Re: Must Read: Friends With Benefits by Heineken(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
Actually I love FWB tins
Re: Must Read: Friends With Benefits by Abbey2sam(m): 6:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
I love besties with benefits...........
But the gurls involved in this are sometimes emotionally attached to you without them knowing........

I love friends with benefits

(1) (Reply)

20 Marriage Advice I Wish I Would Have Had- By Gerald Rogers / Readers,check Out 10 Signs To Know If Your Ex Still Loves You / I Am Really Confused!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.