Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Problems Only Introverts Will Understand - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Problems Only Introverts Will Understand (29492 Views)

Children Of 80s And 90s Will Understand This Better (photos) / 8 Problems Only People With Baby Faces Will Understand! / 10 Myths About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2013
elrony: #team_hermit !!.. cheesy #customized_introvert grin cheesy

lol that's cute.
i've never heard the one before. smiley

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Kslib:
Bros,No be fight na.. Lol
#team Introverts##
All izz well!

You introvert??

Hmmmmn! E T T!
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by litetias(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
I totally identify with these scenarios. My username used to be Nigerianhermit!

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2013

13 and 7 shouldn't be there.

And when I stay in the room for the whole of the day and my colleagues feel that is an excuse to move Study Hall to my room.

When I feel like committing arson on the venue of a gathering just so I don't have to go.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by badmeat(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
When you start pulling your hair n talking to urself!when u r alone and reach for ur vaseline becos u dnt wnt to talk to a girlgrin
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Isryl02(m): 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
chokl8candie:
really?? cry
really??
yep.
#repn team introverts
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by UIA04(f): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
im not usualy scared if im sure of the answer to a question
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Isryl02(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
chokl8candie:
really?? cry
My bad. i just joined NL a few hours ago and i thot it wud b nice to share my personality with everyone else. Had no idea there have bn other threads lyk dis on dis forum. Sorry sad
No p, M an introvert 2 tho, nd i enjoy being ME.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by omiobo: 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
OP,if I catch you,you dey gossip about me abi. As an Introvert,the problems I encounter in life are natural,I avoid problems that are avoidable. My life is so sweet.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abu Mikey: 8
15 #DatzAll

Even you?!
I refuse to gree.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by sweetgala(m): 7:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'm extremely sociable but I have to say 1 and 15 describe me very well. I have great communication skills and would usually strike up a conversation with strangers but I hate talking on the phone and sometimes just want to be left to myself to read not novels but my endless thirst for information and knowledge

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by JOYCEOUS(f): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Is someone who is shy an introvert?
Cuz my second nem na 'shame shame'.

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by logica(m): 7:28pm On Sep 03, 2013
Apparently you assume shyness is a synonym for introversion. Not correct.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
chokl8candie: 1. That feeling of dread that washes over you when the phone rings and you're not mentally prepared to chat.

2. When people pressure you to be more social, whether you like it or not.

3. When you carry a book to a public place so no one will bug you, but other people take that as a conversation starter.

4. When people make you feel weird for wanting to do things by yourself.

5. When you have to deal with that one friend who ALWAYS wants to hang out, and you ALWAYS have to say this: sorry, not today

6. Trying to be extra outgoing when you flirt so your crush doesn't think your boring.

7.when deep down you realy wish you had alot of friends but you just cant pick up the courage to make the 1st move

8.you never speak unless your spoken to and you are never the first to buzz on whatsapp,bbm,facebook or any social network

9. When you hear, "Are you OK?" or "Why are you so quiet?" for the umpteenth time.

10.when a question is asked in class and your palms start sweating with anxiety and secretly hoping you dont get called to answer,not because you dont know but you just dont want to answer.

11. You hate when soo much attention is being paid to you especially amongs a group

12. When people stop inviting you places because you keep canceling plans.

13. When u start getting distressed at a party because you feel left out and your date doesn't want to leave early.

14. When your friend wants to invite more people over, and you don't want to sound like a dick by saying no. but your secretly dreading it inside

15. When you dont have a problem being indoors reading a good novel or surfing the net for aa week when everyone else thinks its boring
Nna ehn Are U A prophet...Ure so on point..it's like 'm reading my Life..
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by gretafutor: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
1 is so me,nice thread.Wow i made frontpage finally.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
chokl8candie: 1. That feeling of dread that washes over you when the phone rings and you're not mentally prepared to chat.

3. When you carry a book to a public place so no one will bug you, but other people take that as a conversation starter.

5. When you have to deal with that one friend who ALWAYS wants to hang out, and you ALWAYS have to say this: sorry, not today

6. Trying to be extra outgoing when you flirt so your crush doesn't think your boring.

7.when deep down you realy wish you had alot of friends but you just cant pick up the courage to make the 1st move

8.you never speak unless your spoken to and you are never the first to buzz on whatsapp,bbm,facebook or any social network

9. When you hear, "Are you OK?" or "Why are you so quiet?" for the umpteenth time.

10.when a question is asked in class and your palms start sweating with anxiety and secretly hoping you dont get called to answer,not because you dont know but you just dont want to answer.

11. You hate when soo much attention is being paid to you especially amongs a group

13. When u start getting distressed at a party because you feel left out and your date doesn't want to leave early.

14. When your friend wants to invite more people over, and you don't want to sound like a dick by saying no. but your secretly dreading it inside

15. When you dont have a problem being indoors reading a good novel or surfing the net for aa week when everyone else thinks its boring
Nna ehn Are U A prophet...Ure so on point..it's like 'm reading my Life.. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by slap1(m): 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
Nice. I've been severally called gay/impotent because I'm rarely seen with girls or guys even though I'm not ugly.

People don't understand why I've never clubbed or taken alcohol.

When I'm with any good novel, I rarely understand what you're saying, though I know your lips are moving.

I'm happy when you call before coming, it makes it easy to say I'm not around. When you actually do, I can't wait for you to go. (depending on who you are)

When I manage to talk, I get the number of ears I want because I rarely talk, and my 'friends' are eager to hear me talk.

Etc.

6 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by liukang1: 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2013

My favorite outdoor activity: Going back inside smiley

4 Likes

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by AbuMikey(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
JOYCEOUS:

Even you?!
I refuse to gree.
embarassed Why nau
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
I cant connote what op mean with this obnoxious write up..
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by IdokoJunior(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
This principles best describe who i am but what matters ur ability to strike d balance between the two(introvert and extrovert).

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by AbuMikey(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2013
JOYCEOUS: Is someone who is shy an introvert?
Cuz my second nem na 'shame shame'.
gringringringringrin
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Isryl02(m): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Emzybrown: I cant connote what op mean with this obnoxious write up..
yea, you cant, only introverts will. Remember wat the topic says. Lol
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
slap1: Nice. I've been severally called gay/impotent because I'm rarely seen with girls or guys even though I'm not ugly.

People don't understand why I've never clubbed or taken alcohol.

When I'm with any good novel, I rarely understand what you're saying, though I know your lips are moving.

I'm happy when you call before coming, it makes it easy to say I'm not around. When you actually do, I can't wait for you to go. (depending on who you are)

When I manage to talk, I get the number of ears I want because I rarely talk, and my 'friends' are eager to hear me talk.

Etc.
i get u perfectly .Most pple think dat we introverts are bad looking dats y we keep to ourselves
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by mimibets(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
8,10,15 so me!
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by eleojo23: 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
I like number 15.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 03, 2013
Emzybrown: I cant connote what op mean with this obnoxious write up..
well sweetheart i stated clearly that ONLY INTROVERTS will understand this, not everyone else on NL. :-l

1 Like

Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by ARareGem(f): 7:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
Yes, I'm an introvert with only about 3 of these problems, but I guess I'm the only one who's tired of seeing these threads on FP? undecided
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
My life summarised. People would be surprised. Lol
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by vislabraye(m): 7:56pm On Sep 03, 2013
But therE are some introverts that are good toasters.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by slap1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
chokl8candie:
i get u perfectly .Most pple think dat we introverts are bad looking dats y we keep to ourselves
Yes. Some say it's pretence/ arrogance/ pride, etc. I laugh at them. Truth is, I'd like to stick out my head once in a while, jump up, shout, say some things, reciprocate the love/care of my friends, dance in church (or even when I'm alone), try out some wild, weird things...sadly, I haven't gotten around to doing them.

There was a time I missed some money in school because it was hard for me to go and do the MC at a student's picnic which was definitely going to be amoral. I wasn't lacking in boldness, humour or communicative skills; it didn't just feel OK... I was actually broke then, but I let it pass.
Re: Problems Only Introverts Will Understand by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2013

All these are the sure signs of
[size=16pt]E[/size][size=16pt]T[/size][size=16pt]T[/size] [size=19pt]AKA[/size] [size=5pt]end time tins[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Make A Post In Nairaland / 2022 Ernst And Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment. / People Who Woke-Up After Being Pronounced Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.