Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,505 members, 7,911,185 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 07:14 AM

Do You Feel Yukky? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Feel Yukky? (2954 Views)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / How Do You Feel When Kissing Your Partner? / How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by yemivictor: 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
RedHotChic:

You don't have to be a gynae to strip women naked in your office. Nigerian politicians have the license to do that too.

How do you know this, are you a victim!? grin

RedHotChic:

So you can as well work towards becoming your local govt chairman, governor,senator or minister for sewage affairs.

ROFLMFAO! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by yemivictor: 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
HR.hotness:

I don't feel anything

we're always gistin about shows and gigs, he's a big rock fan.

On one occassion, he had a student watch d examination. . . . lipsrsealed

The student chap must have been terrified of the object under examination, i'm sure! grin grin grin
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2008
Busta:

@topic,

I don't only feel yukky, I feel mukky, Icky, gukky, okky, wukky, rukky, . . . .name it all.

My formal doctor is chinese and I tot the man was really weird right from day one and I shld have ran there and then. Even when i go complain to the man that I have a headache . . the man was to examine my whole body, he keeps telling me to come for my annual physical and i be like . . didn't i just do that 6months ago? embarassed
Weird, weird and weird and to make matters worst . . it ain't easy getting anotha doctor since medical is free and covered by the govt. Enways . . I got a new doctor now and she's very good grin

Lmao. grin grin
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by TOH(f): 2:13pm On Jun 18, 2008
I would never have a male gyno. They pick that part of medicine on purpose.
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by RedHotChic(f): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2008
How do you know this, are you a victim!?
You don't have to be a victim to know certain things these days, do you?
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by RedHotChic(f): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2008
I don't do male doctors. I just don't.
Sometimes you really do not have an option besides, in todays world, a female doctor can even be worse than a male one. Lesbianism is on the rise.
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by TOH(f): 3:08pm On Jun 18, 2008
lesbians are better and they have decorum. After all they're still women.
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by yemivictor: 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2008
docrum? . . . . . undecided
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by spoilt(f): 5:07am On Jun 19, 2008
RedHotChic:

Sometimes you really do not have an option besides, in todays world, a female doctor can even be worse than a male one. Lesbianism is on the rise.

I have a choice. Im that obstinate chic that will sit in the waiting area till they bring out their female obgyn from wherever they say she went. What business has a random strangerman got peering into my kitty?
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by acidrop(f): 5:16am On Jun 19, 2008
TOH:

lesbians are better and they have decorum. After all they're still women.

u can still have preferences. I DONT WANT A MALE, NOR A LESBIAN
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by RedHotChic(f): 5:18am On Jun 19, 2008
I have a choice. I'm that obstinate chic that will sit in the waiting area till they bring out their female obgyn from wherever they say she went. What business has a random strangerman got peering into my kitty?
Roflmao. Most clinics in Naija have only one physician tho, so if you find yourself there, you are either faced with either male or female doctor. If women complain so much about this, what about men in Naija that are continually faced with female nurses shaving their pubic hairs and dressing wounds on their peewee?
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by RedHotChic(f): 5:19am On Jun 19, 2008
u can still have preferences. I DONT WANT A MALE, NOR A LESBIAN
True, that is if the lesbian identifies herself with lesbians otherwise, how will you know?
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by Texcee(f): 5:21am On Jun 19, 2008

True, that is if the lesbian identifies herself with lesbians otherwise, how will you know?

Perhaps the sexual preference takes precedence over the status of her kitty wink
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by RedHotChic(f): 5:31am On Jun 19, 2008
Perhaps the sexual preference takes precedence over the status of her kitty
Not exactly, they are usually undercover.
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by spoilt(f): 1:01am On Jun 20, 2008
just the thought of a naija nurse aggressively shaving a brotha just makes me want to howl in laughter. how much bush could possibly be there abeg? grin
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by dudu19(m): 1:21am On Jun 20, 2008
@all haaa haaaa, what's a male gyno gonna do with a "not feeling well" p**sy anyway?

So y feel yukky. unless the thing is not really feeling sick.
Re: Do You Feel Yukky? by RedHotChic(f): 2:31am On Jun 20, 2008
just the thought of a naija nurse aggressively shaving a brotha just makes me want to howl in laughter. [b]how much bush could possibly be there abeg?[/b]
Hehehehe, you are really spoilt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Question For The Guys / 38-year-old Man Demands Sex From His Mother-in-law / The Girl..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.