Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:26 AM

Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? (689 Views)

Dangote Lost Half Of His Fortune In The Last 6 Months? / If You Were A Billionaire, Would You Donate Half Your Fortune To Charity? / Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? by Tayogeorge(m): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2008
I just want to know who is on the right path, some Nigerians don't believe that there is any fortune on the internet. They always base their points on Nigeria Factor.
I think i need your help here.
what are the benefits for internet browsers in Nigeria
Re: Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? by Uzzyan: 12:34am On Jun 15, 2008
sure there is
haven't u heard of Forex,etc
Re: Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? by Tayogeorge(m): 8:51am On Jun 15, 2008
are the traders in Forex not too much these days? I think what Nigerians need is complete internet entrepreneur market development
Re: Considering Nigeria Factor- Is There Any Fortune On The Internet? by hedgesfun(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2008
TayoGeorge,
I think you should tell us what you are really driving at since it seems you already had a solution to what you are asking.
However I will like you to know that though Nihgerian factore will somehoe affect us, we can still make headways as long as we do not relent. We just need to believe in ourselfs and forge ahead if you need some genuine ideas on online making money then you can contact me and I will put you trough I need only serious people only not pessimist or dream killers.
Thanks.
Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Free Business Plan Training / What Is A Model Portfolio? / Accounting Software Trainings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.