Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,929 members, 7,919,015 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:39 PM

Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters (20040 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Suntai Leaves Govt. House; Packs Into House Bought For Him By His Deputy / General Buhari Is A Disappointment To Me. He Is Unfit To Be President. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
If this is true, then that says it all.
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by nerodenero: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
The wife of brain-impaired Governor Danbaba Suntai today admitted that her husband was physically unfit to resume official duties as the chief executive of Taraba State. One source disclosed that the state’s Acting Governor had to introduce himself to the ailing governor, as Mr. Suntai failed to recognize him.
The above summarizes the whole event as there is nothing more to say. The Acting Governor should assume full control of the state asap. Quite unfortunate for Gov. Suntai. The end ni opin cinema. cry cry cry
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by Aliyeous(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thread closed
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
3ace: The difference between this woman and her husband is the fact that she's not insatiable.
Insatiable? Don't be ridiculous. From what the papers have been saying, Suntai hardly has any control of his mental faculty. So, the man can not be held responsible for the charade going on around him.
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2013
Good for the people of Taraba
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by lincolnj88: 1:00pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lolz.....now its time for taraba state to go back to the 750 AD rule expected from the deputy gov GARBA UMAR......sorry though
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by BeraBera(f): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
Shakara reporters, abi Sahara reporters have come again with their derogatory reports.

Anyway, I've always known that the quest for Gov Danbaba Suntai to hold on to power at all cost, no matter his health status, is only being initiated by politicians close to him who are benefiting enormously from his continued stay in office. I believe that right now, Suntai and his wife are more concerned about his health than politics.
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by airfinance(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
dridowu: If this news is true, then i will say that the woman is SINCERE.
Kudos to her
she should have conceded this before now instead of playing polittics,anyway she still try sha.
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by MAYOWAAK: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Since Suntai is a Pilot, he should be tested by flying a Jet carrying all members of the cabal that insisted he is sound & fit to govern the State. After the successful flight, he should resume duty immediately... No Wahala !! Jonathan, Patience & Tukur should also join the flight as observers.-Nasir El-Rufai

4 Likes

Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
What she said is not an admittance that he is unfit to rule. Saying he still has medical check-ups is not, and will never be same as saying he is unfit to rule.I dont get it with diz reporters and their lies. Even if one is of the opinion that he cant rule, fine! But why stoop so low as deliberately misconstrue someone's statements. Na wa.
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Stella_Bella: Let go
And
Let God
so girls sef de make front page?
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by IYANGBALI: 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
madam don spoil show for oga.
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by shypapa(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin grin
rigormortis: someones congo has been unshined for a long time
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by lokzie: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
Who then dissolved the cabinet? If this story is true, does the dissolution of cabinet and consequent new appointments stand?
If you were offered $100b to insult the citizens of Taraba, could you come up with something worse than this?
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by babyhrt(m): 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2013
I hate it wen jounalist especially sahara rporters keep quoting unknown source...howw do we verify d urthenticy of dis claim now...anyway,its sahara reorters.na their way.
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by Mentcee(m): 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2013
[quote
Is this what PDP can offer the masses !
PDP_ PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE
PDP_ PEOPLE DOING PUNCHES
[/b][/quote]

Paedophiles Defiling Day-olds
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by BelloDare: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
kindly tell me what the fate of those aids he had the crash with?
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by omonnakoda: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
riskit33: Please and please Mrs Suntai, you dont need to take the governor back to United States for rehab. I'm a qualified physiotherapist and i can do the job satisfactorily. Please do patronise (made in Nigeria) me for the good of all.
Who said he needs Physiotherapy rehab Abeg park well.
I am a FULLY qualified WINCH for Mohammed and am willing to do discounted rehab anytime
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by Okijajuju1(m): 2:06pm On Sep 04, 2013
ONE WORD:: SAHARAREPORTERS..

Synonym:: LAIRS|LIES|FALLACY|UNTRUTH|FALSE

1 Like

Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by adetsim(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
cogitoErgo: I think Mrs Suntai is being very reasonable here, her request should just be acceded to by the stakeholders

Where was her reasonability before? This is what happened with Turayi, Yaradua's wife;she loved power than the wellness of her husband. Some women could be dangerous...
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by akdjr(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
So finally i will have my stake in Taraba. I am here pick me as your new deputy and lets work together. call me anytime on zero hate zero pip four hate two one zero hate seven. Rule with pride TARABA!!!
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by DIYTechnologies: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Why am I suspicious of the authenticity of this story? Is it because its from the "Sahara"?
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by riskit33: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
omonnakoda: Who said he needs Physiotherapy rehab Abeg park well.
I am a FULLY qualified WINCH for Mohammed and am willing to do discounted rehab anytime
Who is this psycho?
Never quote me again!!
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by adconline(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
dgitrader: fabricated news. if u believe this, u will swallow anything shame on sahara reporters
Mr Suntai ruined himself , instead of him to hire a professional pilot, he decided to risk his life and now wants to hold his state to ransom. Blame the governor not SR, that's always right 90% of the time
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by Phemmy99(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
mumumugu: When pope who can walk,see and recognise people is resigning for health issue, a half dead governor still wants to rule
well,,,dats nigeria for you..
Re: Suntai’s Wife Admits He Is Unfit To Run Taraba - SaharaReporters by iamdsam: 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
I think this guy should just quit and if he refuses, he should be impeached. It's only in Nigeria that things happen like this because of some people who are loyal to him. It's all due to the corruption in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Have Never Insulted Jonathan- APC / Why Malami Shuns EFCC, Sends Judges’ Cases To DSS / Pro-saraki Senators Insist PDP Now Majority In Senate, To Call For Head Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.