Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,017 members, 7,942,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Still Feel Awful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Still Feel Awful (853 Views)

Do You Think I Should Let Him Know How I Still Feel? / Can One Be Inlove With Someone And Still Feel Bored Around Him/her? / I Have A Girlfriend And I Still Feel Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Still Feel Awful by piplord1(m): 10:41am On Jun 15, 2008
i got dissed badly by viewers of my last post. i appears i made a typographical error walahi na my fault no be printers devil.

anyway, me and my girl we cool, we tight. but i have this pathological fear that she could leave me hanging dry soon am thinking of pushing her away before she hurts me. i have been hurt before and i took some time to recover.

i hate thinking and feeling this way.
Re: I Still Feel Awful by sistawoman: 3:35pm On Jun 16, 2008
If you keep execting the other shoe to drop then it will. Stop waiting for/wanting her to break your heart. Where you mind goes your body will sure follow and what you put out to the universe you get back.

Think positively and just sit back and enjoy your relationship. You will surely push her away if you keep thinking she is going to leave.

(1) (Reply)

Love is the greatest gift of all / Who Knows U Better: Mom Or Wife? / 77 Things You Need To Know Before Marraige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.