Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,058 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:41 AM

The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days (724 Views)

The Terrible State Of Makoko Area Of Yaba, Lagos State / Blast From The Past... / State Of Ikeja Shop Rite On Xmas Day(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by pappy4real(m): 9:58am On Sep 04, 2013
I just cant find enough words to describe the ongoing state of unrest going on in and around sango since friday. The state of this vicinity is a clear depiction of the deep decay going on in every part of the entire country. Worse still is the painful fact that no single sector is functioning optimally in the country. At about 10am on friday, reliable sources claim a little dispute erupted in a small okada park(johnson mkt) btw 3boys which cld have been amicably settled. One thing led to the other & one of them (nicknamed oscar) broke a bottle & injured a fellow by the arm which caused boys in the area to get angry.
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by mruknaijaboy2(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2013
sango has been unsettled for a while, i was told yesterday that there was a dispute between three men called Oshe Ogbemelede,Tobi Adesanya & Ifeanyi Nwakademus who where firing shots around johnson mkt okada park, things are getting out of hand for real, this could only mean one thing bro
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by pappy4real(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2013
The fight went on for few mins. It was said to be settled and d injured dude was taken to d hospital where he reportedly recieved several stitches. However, oscar was not satisfied wt the level of damage he has caused already. He came back wt a fearful number of thugz who claim to be members of the eiye confraternity (an action which has cut short the sleep of residents till now) who constituted great nuisance, caused panic &fear &ultimately paralizing biz activities through out friday.
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by pappy4real(m): 10:46am On Sep 04, 2013
This is a topic i want all to see. Its d only thing i can do to expose the level of decadence &how far god-fatherism has killed our system &brainwashed our youth who cld have been productive. Can the mods pls help me. The discussion is quite lengthy but i'll try to be as brief
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by Urine: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2013
Is this Sango the one in Ogun or Oyo state? Have you informed the police?
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by pappy4real(m): 11:04am On Sep 04, 2013
While sanitizing our environ on saturday morning & trying to forget the trauma of d previous day, @about 9.30am, a bike conveying 2 young men stopped right in front of mothers joy school (i saw this myself). The men got of the bike, 1 was holding a stainless matchete while the other brought out a gun. The former had a blue berrette on. We all ran on sight this and i positioned myself where i cld see but not be seen. Suprisingly, a yellow LT 22 seater bus filled wt fierce looking youth holding all sorts of weapon &live arms followed. Other bikes too carrying 2or 3 men also joined the scene. They then diverted into owoseni street chanting all sorts of evil chants & claiming to kill any alora on sight. They fired a few shots &created a lot of unpleasant scences

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by pappy4real(m): 11:22am On Sep 04, 2013
@urine, its d sango in ogun. Need i say that the police station is just about 3-5mins from these scences. I also need to emphasize that the boy whom oscar was initially fighting wt is handicapped in 1 hand. I also later gathered frm murmurs around that the said oscar was 1of the men on d 1st bike. They headed to johnson mkt where they caught, beat up & matcheted a guy said to be an alora. They tied him up &were alleged to attempt to kill him but for the intervention of God & some men. The rumour of his death was what motivated the police but sadly, they(police) left immediately. As soon as the police were gone ofcourse wt 2 innocent people who till now do not even knw d genesis of it all, the boys were back terrorizing the entire street
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by Urine: 11:36am On Sep 04, 2013
That's terrible, I know that area very well and yes you're right the police station is not far to the place. Whatever happens just be safe and don't go out @ night.
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by pappy4real(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2013
Hmn! Wondering y im so concerned? Well i just moved into sango around march. I just got a small kiosk where i run my daily biz wt which i cater for my wife &beautiful daughter but sadly, biz has been next to shut down as we can no longer seat &do biz in peace wtout d fear of a sudden attack(stray bullets, bottles etc). These events have continued since friday wt these boys taking advantage of this to pilfer&steal frm people who go about their trades, many phones have been lost &some ladies molested. Children have been injured &properties have been destroyed. Sick mother of the handicapped boy whom oscar was initally fighting died immdiately when she heard that these bad men were threatning to burn down her house. She was buried yesterday evening. Yet they still that until they kill him & a few others, they wont stop. These boys have also seized this avenue to attack anybody who has offended them in d past by pointing such to their group &saying he is 1of them. When they've beaten u to their satisfaction &obtained all ur goodies, they then leave u & claim its mistaken identity
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by pappy4real(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
To cut the whole story, their activities continued up until 12.30pm yesternight when they were entering compounds, destroying properties & inflicting injuries on innocents. Sadly when a report is made at the police station, they anonymously claim that they are willing to make arrests but that they have calls from elder states men in d area that the boys are their boys and they call them to order yet they do nothing but further empower this guys for their selfish political purposes. The claims by d police is not only an excuse for their incapabillity but sadly its d truth. These godfathers who are elder states men are just above the law &they have the power to free any criminal of their interest frm the police within minuites. I have names but for now i'll keep them & i'll stop here for now. We need help in sango
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by Kslib(m): 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mehn,this is sad.. So the police are that close to where all this shyte is taking place,and they still haven't taken any serious action to eradicate this act of ungodliness that's threatening the peace of that vicinity?
Somebody should move this to frontpage. Who knows,someone might be able to help..
All izz well!
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by pappy4real(m): 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
^May God bless u my broda. I guess this story wont make fp cos it has no elements of tonto dike or any of our overhyped celebs. The police are closer than u think but up till moment, there has not been any intervention frm any security outfit & as i type this, these guys still move about freely causing or looking to cause trouble. My questions r countless. Who owns the buses, d okadas, d guns etc they use. These boys are not faceles but their godfathers r too powerful to be brought to book
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by Kslib(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2013
pappy4real: ^May God bless u my broda. I guess this story wont make fp cos it has no elements of tonto dike or any of our overhyped celebs. The police are closer than u think but up till moment, there has not been any intervention frm any security outfit & as i type this, these guys still move about freely causing or looking to cause trouble. My questions r countless. Who owns the buses, d okadas, d guns etc they use. These boys are not faceles but their godfathers r too powerful to be brought to book
Sadly,this is Nigeria where godfather-ism is still very much in play.. I'm sure the Oga of the police station must have been told to mind his business and not deploy his boys ELSE he'll see fire OR loose his job.. The oga also has an oga he answers to,and i'm sure they've all been told to back-off, COS i see no reason why policemen who look for any little opportunity to prove that they can shoot and get away with Murder,are doing nothing,other than watch hoodlums get away with harassment/public nuisance.
So so many things are wrong with this country,this country needs alot of work,it needs cleansing,the masses need to be re-orientated and most importantly,the mindset of the populace needs to be re-engineered for the better...
As for the mods,i see no reason why this aint on FrontPage yet.. @op,maybe they havent seen it yet..
All izz well!

1 Like

Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by Urine: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mods this should be on the front page, I really feel for you pappy4real.
Re: The Terrible State Of Sango In The Past 6days by pappy4real(m): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thanks my broda. I wonder whats wrong wt d mods. I've never seen any such environment as this. We can only hope 4 God's intervention

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Drink Beer Don't Just Bother Reading / She Dated A Stranger And Was Beaten To Dealth(so Sad) / Two Planes Collide At Murtala Mohammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.