Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,850 members, 7,942,131 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:13 PM

Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? (3275 Views)

IF U Were To Marry Ur Partner The 1st Place U Met,where Wld Ur Wedding Be? / Do You Wish To Marry Ur Current Partner In The Near Future? / Is It Good To Date Your Age Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by Gabry(f): 4:36am On Jun 16, 2008
hahah! Join the club. grin
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by misssexyu(f): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2008
ya, i can,infact bout 2.
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by pfeifer(f): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2008
Wat has age got do do wit love and compatibility.Do u know dat dere are some of ur seniors dat are as clueless as a blind mole?as long as he got potentials and good personality,wat else again,
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by holythug(m): 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2008
abi o, age, luv. . . undecided still tryin to get over it
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by yemivictor: 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2008
Really, i think it's a question of compatibility & convenience as against . . . some number! smiley
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2008
Some of you ladies are making me think twice cos my GF and myself are age mates and we are thinking.
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by kufreabasi(m): 11:00am On Jun 17, 2008
pfeifer:

What has age got do do wit love and compatibility.Do u know that dere are some of your seniors that are as clueless as a blind mole?as long as he got potentials and good personality,what else again,
marrying your age mate is 100% allow so far what makes constitute love is is highly is taken into consideration
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by NubianQ(f): 12:00pm On Jun 17, 2008
whats this tlk about age? its no big deal! if you love am marry am simple! when did age or any other characteristic become a solution to a happy and successful marriage? The problem with being selective is, sometimes u forget to look @ the advantages of being with the person and lose out. my friends mum was older than her dad with 5 years and they waxed on so strong. so if a man is my age mate and i love him, yes! i will marry him.
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by culdalex(m): 12:13pm On Jun 17, 2008
its no big deal tongue

do cut the crap undecided undecided cool
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by oYaTo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2008
Really it's no big deal, but we have to face reality. . . .na Africa we dey. At first a couple ignores the age issue cos they're in love and all but 5/10 years into the picture the story changes. . .I've heard a wife tell her husband "What do u know? After all you're my younger brother's age mate".

A woman might ignore the age issue now but but might rub it in her husband's face later on when an argument crops up.
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by tyro(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2008
i have been working on the earningof kool cash on the internet.it is for real.if interested then reply or send an email to tytyro@gmail.com
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by tngtech(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2008
i don't see any big deal in marrying my mate. I think what matter is understanding.
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by culdalex(m): 12:38pm On Jun 17, 2008
OYATO

i might fill you on that
but the fact is it does nt happen all the time

well that is if at all any love exist between them

have seen some very very standerd relationship with no distinct age diff.

peaple have diff views
it depends on the level of awareness. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by oYaTo(m): 12:50pm On Jun 17, 2008
@cul dalex how many marriages still dey enjoy true love 5/10 years down d road? At that stage couples just tolerate each otha. . .some are even frustrated. Now imagine you guys having an argument and the wife flares up and says to your face "I don't blame you. . . .how will u understand? When did you enter this world that you're arguing with me? You've forgotten you're my younger brother's mate?"
Re: Would U Marry Ur Age Mate? by spikedcylinder: 1:02pm On Jun 17, 2008
First, whats wrong with 4her's pic? How else are humans supposed to look? Na wa for you people's double standards.

@ topic, yes i would as long as he doesnt have the psyche of a 3 year old. . .I wouldnt even be with someone like that in the first place anyway,unless of course he's just a "helper" wink grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Left For Another Babe Now The Marriage Has Crashed He Wants Me Back. / Can You Kiss This Chiick For N1,000,000? / Sex After Engagement , Is It Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.