Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,453 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction (17873 Views)

Adesola Amosu Declares War On South-south Militants,Orders Air Bombing Of Creeks / Adamawa Lawmakers Plot Against New Governor / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Lakkay: 7:10pm On Sep 04, 2013
Reference:

Good governance? Should I laugh. How many of the combatants on either side remotely knows what you are talking about. 'If you think there is anywhere in the world where people 'fight' to govern well raise your hands and tell me class.'

Anyone who cannot see what is happening will not recognize a ten ton elephant as his pillow.

It is well known that what matters most to politicians is their personal interest. However, fulfillment of some these interests at times requires some elements of good governance. For instance, do you think the few seemingly performing governors are doing so because they want to? Rather, they understand its a means to an end.

So I hope the clash of interests that caused the present in-fighting within PDP swings the power pendulum elsewhere. This may bring about relatively improved governance.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by ayusco85(m): 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
I saw this happening in ma dream. I asked an angel to interpret wat it meant, and lo and behold the angel said

"Its the signs of END TIME" grin

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by IYANGBALI: 7:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Halleluyah God has answered my prayer again. God pls scatter them all until there is peace and justice in Nigeria
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by IYANGBALI: 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
lakhadimar: NO BE ONLY WAR IF YOU LIKE DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY ONE THING IS CERTAIN AND THAT IS THE FACT THAT PDP IS SINKING
gbam
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by radar5(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
There are teo fighters poised for showdown,there is a field big enough to contain their spoiling and spectators are swarming,what else?
This is not a time to say 'I am going to beat you.' Go ahead and do it.
For a party that started from Zero,that its now going to zero shouldn't bother us. PDP is completing a cycle.
Like ductile material,its thining out at the centre,worst failure! I can't wait to see good riddance to PDP's bad rubbish.
I just wish other coming up parties learn.

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Please who is pdp
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by SIRKOL(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
PDP is falling down, falling down, falling down, PDP is falling down, my dear TUKURRR...
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by olatiler(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Many Kindergarten student here making silly comment despite all the incident that is rocking this country Internally & Externally that we Southerners should re-support GEJ in upcoming Election forgetting the hardship that this Idiot president had put us all by suddenly hike-up PMS price from #65 to #140 later reduce it to 97 telling us all that money spend for Subsidy would be use to Develop this country and promise to divert more of this found on our Refinery and our already dead Electricity which we all manage to accept even as it happen in bad period but we all take it since we all know that if the money truly spend on those mention project Unemployment might reduce, but reverse is the case

Meanwhile an Hausa man had previously reduced it from #70 to #65 still planning for more reduction b4 bad thing happen
Therefore I hereby challenge u to come openly to NL court and tell us what did southerners achieve during this Village boy GEJ regime
lastly what wrong if southerners support a well reputable candidate if there is one from Northern Nigeria who ware fully ready to address our issue
Anyway let me enjoy my Chapatti and Maziwa plus Chai let somebody get me my earphone and let me gbadun the New Naija stunning Hip-Hop

SKELEWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
End time Package for Jona and Tukur

2 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by asaajuomo1(m): 7:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
Politics........
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by baby124: 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Karma is a rude biatch. We thank God for his mercies. Now Tukur is learning that 70 or so new PDP members are greater than the thousands in old PDP. See wonderful mathematics in action. grin grin grin
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by philips70(m): 7:37pm On Sep 04, 2013
Did I hear him say impostor? You mean the same as Jonah Jang? I wonder where he's been when Jonah have been parading himself as NGF chairman against a popularly elected chairman. End time tinz for Alhaji
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by duality(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
[b]I'm sorry to say that people applauding the events happening in PDP are unwise and blind. Sometimes I feel like revealing some things but I'm having strong restraint. This may take a dangerous dimension If not well managed. Believe me no body gains. Not the masses, not the opposition party; I mean no body will gain. I repeat, those saying that it is good for the polity or for APC are being sentimental and obviously limited hence being foolish.

If I ask people to pray now, they'll frown at it because they hate any thing that has to do with prayer or religion. I went for a personal inquiry and what was shown wasn't too good. Please pray for Nigeria. Some persons want to destroy this country.

Please this is not the usual political back and forth we do on this forum. I challenge other persons to inquire about the issues of Nigeria in whatever way they feel like or want.

Nigerians need to be very careful now than ever.Don't be too excited about what is happening; because nobody will gain from it.

To the PDP chairman, He should be calm to save himself. I won't say more than that.

Finally, pray for Nigeria if you can. If you don't, as usual you'll keep analyzing what you could have prevented If only you prayed.

Take me serious.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Freeman624: 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
cry

4 Likes

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
My Predictions of this PES13 GAME....
Team 1 : Tukur's PDP
Team 2:: Atiku's PDP
Referee: GEJ
Lines Men : OBJ and IBB
.. Note: The game here is a NIGERIAN VOTE.. And the two teams are in training sessions with stadium full (F.O.O.L) of fans...
Team 1 Losses to Team 2, And so, a new coach is chosen to head the two team, not because they used the match to judge, but they wanted spectators and wanted to make FANs regain trust in the team since the first Eleven has been under performing for a long time.. At the end, they both gain the trust of the fans, make them believe its a new Era, and voila!!.. PDP is back again..

I might also be talking to myself tho.. Make una nor mind my hallucinations..
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by gratiaeo(m): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
Once a great party

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by euniselfyahoo: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Correct Tukur. Let the war start. But pls., learn to settle ur matter amicably.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by petrov10: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2013
Politicssss.......O.K pdp is falling becos of tribalism

yes tribalism i said it

so many people from different parts of the country come 2geda , and form what we call a political party. Now what binds this dis people ?

Is it patriotizm ?

Naaah....

2dai it is pdp , 2mao it could b Apc ,......Fighting themselves ...

Mtheew politics
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: While the presidency and party leaders seek for ways of amicably resolving the crisis, their openness to dialogue should not be taken for cowardice. My position is that any differences that cannot be settled amicably through dialogue should be settled in the field.

The threat by Alhaji Bamanga
Tukur to declare vacant the seats
of National Assembly members
sympathetic to the Baraje led
faction shows clearly that Alhaji
Tukur is ignorant of the laws of
the land. Under what law does he
derive this power? Can you
declare vacant the seats of
members who have not even
defected to another party? It is
sad that in one year Tukur has
done so much harm to the PDP.
Shame.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by ekenevitus: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
tukur be careful becos absolute power corrupt absolutely.those fokes are making gragra.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by abu12: 8:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
[size=15pt]god, give PDP the strength to break this country [/size]
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by texaco1: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
grin grin PDP will overcome this problem and the party will come out stronger than before , that is for sure .
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Kanwulia: 8:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hausa vs Hausa!!!
Sweeeeeeet!!!!!

No ABIDJAN cowards around this time!!!! grin

GOOOOOOOOO TIKKKKKKKKUUUUUU!!!! kiss

Your words are coming true!!!!

Time to switch to LAP-TOP mode!!!
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Kanwulia: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Akiika: 9:29pm On Sep 04, 2013
Way to go Bamanga Tufool, threaten fire and brimstone. May the spirit of greed continue to disintegrate the toxic PDP.
APC will soon begin their's too when it's time to select a presidential flagbear. There shall not be 2015 election.
My everyday prayer is for one disciplined courageous military man to seize power and wipe out these bunch of reprobates.
Democracy ain't for Nigeria.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by dodoro(m): 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Who said God Almighty doesn't answer prayers? He is answering the prayers of Nigerians by destroying PDP. Let the killer party sink totally in Jesus name Amen!!! GEJ does not hv the political clout to rule Nigeria. He will do himself a lot good to go back to otuoke n enjoy his stolen wealth. Nigerians are tired of paper achievements.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by size38: 10:26pm On Sep 04, 2013
Mr Tukur's statement to me lacks confidence. It sounds like that of a drowning man who's looking for where to save himself. Mr tukur knows that wit the conditions given to GEJ, he seems to be the sacrificial lamb for peace to reign in PDP. Ofcourse, no body gives up easily in a political battle like this.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Deage(m): 10:33pm On Sep 04, 2013
TITANIC scenerio repeating itself in the political sea.
All these cus of 2015, Haba.

1 Like

Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by blessed4ever: 10:40pm On Sep 04, 2013
The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement presents a two-day power-packed international crusade, titled,'GOD HAS THE ANSWER', in Eagle Square Abuja this weekend, 7th & 8th September, 2013. Time: 8.00 am daily.

The General Overseer, Pastor Lazarus Muoka will be ministering in the power of the Holy Spirit.

The Lame will walk, the deaf will hear, the dumb will speak, the blind will see, yoke of barrenness or delay in marriage will break,yoke of sin will break,HIV will be healed...all sicknesses will receive technical knockout...you will be delivered from evil spirit attack upon your life. The God of the Chosen (the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) will visit you. Come all and be blessed.
Jesus is Lord!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
size38: Mr Tukur's statement to me lacks confidence. It sounds like that of a drowning man who's looking for where to save himself. Mr tukur knows that wit the conditions given to GEJ, he seems to be the sacrificial lamb for peace to reign in PDP. Ofcourse, no body gives up easily in a political battle like this.

You have said it all. Tukur's days are numbered as PDP Chairman as he will be the first to go. That will buy Jonathan some more time to negotiate with the renegade governors. If I were Tukur, I will honourably resign as no man is bigger than the party. And the man sef is 78 years old so what else does he want? Anenih is 80, OBJ is 77 and these men dont want to quit. And all of these are official ages o, not real ages.
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by tomakint: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
The battle (within the PDP) was anticipated, it can only get messier, however, no matter the manipulations within and without Jonathan shall remain the President till .....this is clearly my predictions!
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by IYANGBALI: 11:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
abu12: [size=15pt]god, give PDP the strength to break this country [/size]
ameeeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Tukur Declares War Against New PDP Faction by IYANGBALI: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
dodoro: Who said God Almighty doesn't answer prayers? He is answering the prayers of Nigerians by destroying PDP. Let the killer party sink totally in Jesus name Amen!!! GEJ does not hv the political clout to rule Nigeria. He will do himself a lot good to go back to otuoke n enjoy his stolen wealth. Nigerians are tired of paper achievements.
gbam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC / Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP / 11 Herdsmen Killed In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.