Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,770 members, 7,952,159 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos (4057 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by BetaThings: 6:27pm On Sep 05, 2013
Issfat: Three of the spritual fathers in Islam during their life time Sheikh Ibrahim(died in 1975), Sheikh Bulala (died late 80's), Sheikh Ahmad Tijani( died late 60's). Three of them appeared at the wall of the mosque in mile 12, Lagos at the same time. Allah is Great!!!
Really? All of them at once!
So these are the best muslims since the time of the Prophet (SAW)?
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by BetaThings: 7:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
coolbrezz: Totally funny.kia!see as demons wey dey do magic dey deceive Una.There's only one God,who is the king of kings, the lord of lords,the lion of the tribe of juda,accient of days,the i am DAT i am,an the omni present who is known with many names like,Jehovah,elshadia,etc who lives in heaven an created all being .so any other apart from him(Jesus,jehova etc)is a canter fit.
This thread has not in any way said anything about Christianity
When we counter, you suddenly say Muslims are aggressive
Your Bible says
"Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel: for in your fight with God and with men you have overcome." Gen 32:28
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by tintingz(m): 10:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
I also heard these but I will say that this are jinns at work...you can't see dead people(ghost) roaming about displaying his/her image they are dead and gone waiting for the "last day" to come then resurrect to face judgment, jinns shape shift to humans to deceive people.

This are not signs of Allah(swt) they(the sheikhs) are Allah creation and dead people...I don't buy those crap stories, OP should seek Allah guidance don't be deceive by jinns and satan.

Am not condemning tho

And May Allah continue guiding us
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by tintingz(m): 10:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
BetaThings:
Really? All of them at once!
So these are the best muslims since the time of the Prophet (SAW)?
I wonder o... The funniest thing is that sheikh ibrahim nyass was not even born in Nigeria talkless of being a Nigerian...so wetin concern nyass ghost with yoruba people in Lagos? undecided grin
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
tintingz: I wonder o... The funniest thing is that sheikh ibrahim nyass was not even born in Nigeria talkless of being a Nigerian...so wetin concern nyass ghost with yoruba people in Lagos? undecided grin
bros, forget that one o. Why do we believe in prophet (pbuh) is he a nigerian? Islam is beyond a particular country.
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by tintingz(m): 5:38am On Sep 06, 2013
Issfat: bros, forget that one o. Why do we believe in prophet (pbuh) is he a nigerian? Islam is beyond a particular country.
are you trying to compare Prophet Mohammed(SA) with sheikhs?? Are this sheikhs sent to the whole mankind?

"We have not sent you (O Muhammad) but as a universal (Messenger) to men giving them glad tidings and warning them (against sin) but most men understand not." (Quran: 34:28)

Is there a Book, hadith or let me say in the Quran where Allah talked about Ibrahim nyass? Was he sent to whole mankind?

Nyass was from the border between senegal and gambia I don't know why his ghost will appear to yoruba people in Lagos Nigeria...why can't he appear to his people in senegal or gambia?
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 8:36am On Sep 06, 2013
anyway ALLAHU HA'LAM. He knws wht we dont knw. May He forgive us all and count us among the true follower of Prophet Muhammed. Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) is incomparable with any prophet let alone sheikh's. Prophet Muhammed is Rosul, Nobiyy, Aminu, ... He was sent to all mankind, He was sent with Al-quran Kareem, no muslims! I mean no any sane muslims can compare anybody with Prophet Muhammed. Prophet Muhammed is not our God but one of the best creation of Almighty Allah. May Allah forgive us all
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
Issfat: anyway ALLAHU HA'LAM. He knws wht we dont knw. May He forgive us all and count us among the true follower of Prophet Muhammed. Prophet Muhammed (pbuh) is incomparable with any prophet let alone sheikh's. Prophet Muhammed is Rosul, Nobiyy, Aminu, ... He was sent to all mankind, He was sent with Al-quran Kareem, no muslims! I mean no any sane muslims can compare anybody with Prophet Muhammed. Prophet Muhammed is not our God but one of the best creation of Almighty Allah. May Allah forgive us all
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by tintingz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2013
^Amin
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by haibe(m): 8:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
Wow so ghosts wear glasses too? Or isn't that a glass i am seeing on the sheiks face, lol, naija sha, make we upgrade o, ghosts do not exist, the dead are waiting for judgement wherever they are, well demons may be deceiving you guys or perhaps mere hallucination, one thing am sure is that the dead have nothing to do with the living, if you say its a picture, then you must all be dreaming, i mean those that claim the story is true.
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by Issfat: 10:21pm On Sep 06, 2013
haibe: Wow so ghosts wear glasses too? Or isn't that a glass i am seeing on the sheiks face, lol, naija sha, make we upgrade o, ghosts do not exist, the dead are waiting for judgement wherever they are, well demons may be deceiving you guys or perhaps mere hallucination, one thing am sure is that the dead have nothing to do with the living, if you say its a picture, then you must all be dreaming, i mean those that claim the story is true.
Re: God Shows His Sign today again At Owode Onirin Mile 12 In Lagos by maclatunji: 11:43pm On Sep 09, 2013

(1) (2)

Etiquette Of Eid / Morning And Evening Adhkar: Etiquettes And Significance / Quranic Evidence That Abraham And Ishmael Did Not Build Kaaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.