Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,464 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? (25603 Views)

Should Married Couples Have Their Separate Rooms? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? / How Often Should Married Couples Get Intimate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by vocalprince(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
taryour: HELL NO!!! Keep in touch for what An Ex should forever remain an Ex,dead and forgotten. If you coincidentally meet in public sef no greet am if possible and if you have to greet,do it from a far distance with just a hi,shikena.
the 1st day wey i read ur post 4 nairaland, i know say U go wicked but i no know say U go wicked reach like this. Which 1 be "dead and 4goten"? Chei!!
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by dammygoody(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
It depends on d bone of contention dat was or is between them............bt if i may ask,must we all have an EX? To me,...i donor think so.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Rexphobia(m): 7:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
yuzedo: if dey have big brezz, big nyash + ice cream lap, helllllll yeaaaa!!! angry undecided

Like Rita dormnick

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by namis007: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
NEVER
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
EN OOOOOOOOO.

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by SIRKOL(m): 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
If she is not married nd u are not married either, then there is nofin wrong in that xcept d oda way!!!
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by kama1210: 7:17pm On Sep 04, 2013
like inviting devil to eat with you.

End time tinz.
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by eagleeye2: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
My married ex still initiates call to me..... but I dnt initiate calls to her, cos it maybe at the wrong time.
Guess she has tasted marital life and seen the difference btw dating and married. I dnt envy her marriage....cos its long distance (hubby in another country)

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 04, 2013
the answer is a very big NO. I even dislike it when he talks about his ex. Mtcheww
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by kingsleyrobert(m): 7:19pm On Sep 04, 2013
I c no reason why kepin in touch wit an EX shud b wrung, as long as d mind is not dirty, u neva can tell weda d so called EX wud b ur Help. Moro. E no wuk out no mean say mke una b enemy,

Abeg mke I chop ma Nkwobi. grin
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by teeawaii(f): 7:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
No way! For obvious reasons¤
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
The answer is 'It depends on what you mean by 'keeping in touch''.

Any 'keeping in touch' that leads to any form of romancing or cheating should be brought to an end.

And I don't see why any responsible married man / woman should be asking to visit (alone) their ex at his / her home. If they are so determined to meetup, there is a plethora of public places where these meetups can take place.

I'm sure the OP already knows the answer to his question, anyway...

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by bigiyaro(m): 7:25pm On Sep 04, 2013
Yeah married EXs should keep in touch, both on phone and in bed. kiss

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Leyqute(m): 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
One word- NOPE. It's a bad decision to keep in touch with an ex
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by DGREATBISHOP: 7:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
it all depends how the r/ship ends
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Leyqute(m): 7:30pm On Sep 04, 2013
bigiyaro: Yeah married EXs should keep in touch, both on phone and in bed. kiss

ur future partner will folloh ur advice ijn grin
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by nekaa(f): 7:32pm On Sep 04, 2013
ighoosagie: why do u always lik reserving to wit punctuations
someone has been taking note... Clap for yaself. And its cause its none of ya business cheesy
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Slowvenom(m): 7:41pm On Sep 04, 2013
Abeg mak I kiss my ex first b4 I say buy final. because I wnt 2 say Noooooooooo!!!, ex go I don marry, ex go I don marry, u de hear me ? Go I don marry
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:42pm On Sep 04, 2013
Why on earth will a married person still keep in touch with his/her ex?

HELL NO........ X is X and should be X.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
N to the O.
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
Why on earth will a married person still keep in touch with his/her ex?

HELL NO........ X is X and should be X.

1 Like

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by sleekch1c(f): 7:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
snthesis: should married persons i.e the wife or husband keep in touch with exes undecided
on the flip side keepin in touch with an ex is usually to compare with the choice made i.e scorn the person assuming the person isnt better off when you left him/her, but in the case where the person is excelling a sense of regret might set in, and if the person is a bad guy/girl, the tendency to cheat will come in.

case in point, thanx to Watzapp, my ex and i started chatting seriously, catch is she's married and wants to pay a visit to my crib- i feel its totally wrong, but this wud never have crept up if she didnt keep in touch.
there is no perfect relationship, and potential infidelity lies in wait, when a partner is unhappy and comparing the choice made with another individual with whom he/she has had past sexual engagement.

should married persons i.e the wife or husband keep in touch with exes? should married partners ban all form of communication with exes?
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by adconline(m): 7:49pm On Sep 04, 2013
taryour: HELL NO!!! Keep in touch for what An Ex should forever remain an Ex,dead and forgotten. If you coincidentally meet in public sef no greet am if possible and if you have to greet,do it from a far distance with just a hi,shikena.
Great advice for emotional wrecks who lack interpersonal skills. Marriage is not the end of life, there are still networks, alliances and friendships to be built and relied on. BTW, if you married all ur exes, by now, you would have had like 6-10 partners.

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by elamx(m): 7:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hell No. cause the implications is more than what we guess or know at the moment.
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by kreamidiva(f): 7:56pm On Sep 04, 2013
No please! The holy book says "flee from all appearances of evil" and for some people who think they are above mistakes,the bible says " let he that thinks he standeth take heed lest he fall" we are not ignorant of the devil's devices. So HELL NO!!!

2 Likes

Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Chiscomax(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
yuzedo: if dey have big brezz, big nyash + ice cream lap, helllllll yeaaaa!!! angry undecided
this is a meaningless endtime comment
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by imonikhet: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]

Since we all know she won't com over to check what color d curtains in your crib is....
I think itz safe to say "watch out for Part 2"
Make God com help u "Magun" dey her body... Laffin already... grin
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Kanwulia: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
I am an EXPERT in hoarding exes! I KEEP IN CLLLLLLLLLLLLOSE CONTACT WITH LIKE 10 EXES!!! cool.

Doctor ex. . .I get am!
PDP ex. . . I get am!
Accountant ex. . . I get am!
Pilot ex. . . I get am!
Custom official ex. . .I get am!
Pharmacy ex. . . I get am!
Professor ex. . .I get am!
They can never interfere with my married life! BUT RENDER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SERVICES IN AND OUT OF BED FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!MUTUALLY TOO. . . GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD COMAPNIONS WHEN WE ARE ALL BORED WITH MARRIAGE. . .A QUICK WEEKEND GET-AWAY CAN BE EXHILARATING!!!!kiss

The lady is a NOVICE!

As a married woman, what is she doing with a SINGLE ex that has 'a crib' abi na 'bunk-bed'? cheesy

I can NEVER try that! That na SERRRRRIOUS DEMOTION!!!! cry

Ladies!!!!! IT'S IYANYAAAAAN time!!! SHINE YA EYES O!!!!

If you wan eat BUSH-MEAT!!!! Abeg chop one with FLESH!!!!' AS A MARRRIED WOMAN OR MAN, never KEEP IN TOUCH WITH SINGLE EXES.

They have ABSOLUTELY nothing to offer!!! kiss

I mean ABSOLUTELY NOOOOOTHING!!!

Seeing 2 of my exes next month! BOTH MARRIED!!!! cool

Levels please!!!! Mtcheeeeeeew!!!!
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by tpia5: 8:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Rukemi291: EN OOOOOOOOO.

Nice picture
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by Larrygr8t: 8:27pm On Sep 04, 2013
For what na
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by AreaFada2: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
For wetin na?

I did it in the past but only after 1 year of breaking up with them oyinbo babes. You know as dem get mind. That was those days.

I just call in case they have baby news for me. The last s3x may have resulted in a pregnancy/baby.
Re: Should Married Individuals Keep In Touch With Exes? by emmanuel4fire: 8:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
elamx: Hell No. cause the implications is more than what we guess or know at the moment.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Slams Her Husband After She Paid For Their Food At An Eatery / 1-Day-Old Baby Found In A River In Osun (graphic Photos) / Man Takes His Wife's Underwear To His Church For Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.