Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,683 members, 7,972,526 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:27 PM

Pregnant But No Symptoms - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pregnant But No Symptoms (9394 Views)

I'm 2 Weeks Pregnant But My Husband Died While Cheating On Me. What Should I Do / Causes, Symptoms, Prevention And Treatment Of Dandruff / She Is Pregnant, But Marriage As Never Been In My Life Plan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by tpia5: 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
temmythe:

Hmmmmn! Guess what, m 13weeks and 2days gone (officially in my 2nd trimester) and 2 sacs with 2healthy heartbeats were detected. As m typing dis, m still wearing my tampons cos I'm still dripping blood with mentral cramps, no +ve HPT, no morning sickness, nothing major to prove m pregnant but my insticts and d wierd messages/visions.

Because vaginal bleeding in any trimester can be a sign of a problem, call your doctor. Wear a pad so that you can keep track of how much you're bleeding, and record the type of blood (for example, pink, brown, or red; smooth or full of clots). Bring any tissue that passes through the vagina to your doctor for testing. Don't use a tampon or have sex while you are still bleeding.

http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/bleeding-during-pregnancy?page=2
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by ijeoma100: 5:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
temmythe: I've been ttc for more than a year, I felt pregnant about 3months ago and went to the hospital, in which blood PT was ran and it was a faint +ve, I was excited for getting a bit of hope, only to get home and started my period. Went back to the hospital after d end of the flow to repeat PT which came back -ve, ran ultrasound and no pregnancy was detected. Sadly I told a gfriend about it which helped inform an alfa dat prays for her, d alfa confirmed dat d pregnancy is still intact, out of curiousity I told by mother-inlaw which consulted a native man dat confirmed d pregnancy is intact. I waited for d nxt cycle to miss only to see my period again, I lost hope n I continued using my fertility drugs until my pastor told me in d last vigil dat I'm pregnant with twins. Hmmmmmn! I bought a home PT and came back -ve, just yday I saw my period again. My mother-inlaw said I shld let her know if I see my period again which I did, she called 2day to tell me d native guy confirmed m still very pregnant. D only symptoms if any is a tender and full breast, a lil frequent urination and v notive a dark line running from my pelvic to my belly button. Has any1 experienced being pregnant and no symptoms, not even a missed period or a +ve PT?

If you've a negative PT and haven't missed a period then you're not pregnant.

And by the way, your mother-in-law comes across as a nasty piece of work.
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
When I read ur first post, I felt for u hence my reply.
I just finished reading ur subsequent posts, and I must say, not only do they have k leg, there is headache and fever in them too.

Anybody using the internet to my understanding is an above average normal guy so u don't deal with dumb skulls here.
Madam,unless ur pregnancy is outside the womb(in this case I doubt it) there is no way a small level of hcg will not be detected.
Its a fact.science deals with fact.
There r instances of tissues in d womb swelling up and exhibitin pregnancy symptoms cos of much anticipated pregnancy with +ve hcg and no heat beat.
In ur case,2 heart beats with -ve hcg. U r supposed to be in guinness book of records cos it has never happened in d history of medicine but of course this is naija where the impossible can happen.
Pls google a 13 weeks old foetus and c how far u ve gone but still no raised pregnancy hormone?
Pastor even know u r carrying twins b4 u went for scan and it turned out so?

No wonder baby factories r booming.

Had I know u or where u live, not only will I keep close tab on u, I will also get u arrested if I c u with any children.

And def u will give thanks to God.

Nigeria, where r we heading to?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by tpia5: 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2013
i cant even make head or tail of her posts.
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 06, 2013
Answer direct questions : No, "My Pastor this that"

I am sorry, my experience has made me doubt this type of stories, a Pregnancy is very easy to diagnose with modern medicine. I know some women even to the point of delivery don't know they are pregnant, but in most cases those ones don't go and do thorough cheques.

Here we are asking just go to a hospital, a credible one, see a Doctor who would have told you basic things like don't use Tampons and how to deal with the bleeding and not tales of what Pastor or Alfa said.

We have a case now of a woman who even after DNA test is still cursing and screaming that a child is hers. Ha! My eyes and ears see a lot so when the not so forward stories start rolling in and pregnancy is associated with "Pastor said, Baba Said" I normally doubt because most of the crying "Mothers" who we have to get babies from have exactly the same tale.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by temmythe(f): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hian! You pple are still here? Na wah. Some pple are even taking it personal to the extent of threatning arrest.

Anyways, lemme help you out,
1. a box of HPT strips was given to by an uncle which happened to be a pharmacyst. Now d guess is d strips r either inferior or expired since v never used any oda strip outside those ones
2. D 1st blood PT was faintly +ve but came bk -ve maybe cos my HCG went low and rose again plus I was just 4wks gone den.
3. I am literate and as well a scientist and so I know where to consult in this kinda situation, which made me go to d hospital in d 1st place which as well made me discard d tot of being pregnant after seeing my period 2ce.
4. I am just being sincere n open and I bet anybody in my shoes will feel same way if stragers dat knws nothing abt u are telling u same thing... M sure u'll be curious even if u dnt believe it
5. Yes, I feel nothing or no symptoms apart from d few I listed b4 - bloating, constipation, heavy and teneder bossom, linea negra(dark line from my pelvic to my bellybutton, frequent urination, frequent hunger and anger
6. I refuse to feel nothing but be happy as a blood PT came back +ve same yday and ultrasound saw my healthy babies
7. To set d record straight, I am not into seeking solution from men not even pastors, like I said all dese were mere coincidence and curiousity which made me in d 1st place post my concern on nairaland.

Thanks
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by tpia5: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Op

May God forgive you people, new schemes everyday.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Harbyhordun: 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
No be small thing! You all need not judge cos she may actually be pregnant.
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 07, 2013
Sweet story, u expected people not to question u and praise God for u then u would tell dem d name of ur pastor and then the scam begins.
U have changed story now since nobody bought ur crap. Take this B.S to religious section and they will believe u there.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by peziz(f): 7:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
tpia@:
Op

May God forgive you people, new schemes everyday.
abeg free the lady. If its a lie, it would surely find her out. Let her be already. Who even bothers about all the stories and write-ups we read here everyday. Op as you have tried explaining and some people ain't buying it i'll suggest you stop explaining better still demand the moderator close this thread because na smoke u just they see. The heat they come, dn fire. If you can't handle some of the nasty comments and annoying questions here, ask 4 help and shut ds thread.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 07, 2013
Gaggi: Sweet story, u expected people not to question u and praise God for u then u would tell dem d name of ur pastor and then the scam begins.
U have changed story now since nobody bought ur crap. Take this B.S to religious section and they will believe u there.

WoW .. You do have a point. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by temmythe(f): 2:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
Gaggi: Sweet story, u expected people not to question u and praise God for u then u would tell dem d name of ur pastor and then the scam begins.

Seriosly, I don't knw d point u guys r trying so hard to drive as if u knw me or diaz a reward somewhere.
I'll advice u read all my posts all over again and den point out d change in stories. Since u cldnt deem it fit to see where d problem cld be but rather focus on judging, like Peziz advice, I'll kindly request for this thread to be closed.
Very sad and regretful to av tot of ever finding solace or answers here in d 1st place.
Moderator, I hope my texts won't be eddited and twon't be hidden for this simple post again
Re: Pregnant But No Symptoms by Tgirl4real(f): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2013
Locked on OP's request.

Thanks.

(1) (2)

Shame To Womanhood, See What A Black Woman Posted On Facebook / A Born Again Guy Beats Up His Fiancee / You Remove Your Wedding Ring in Public, Sometimes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.