Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,013 members, 7,949,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:22 AM

Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria (18487 Views)

Sierra-Leonean Minister Konomany, Backing Her Baby While Working In Office (Pic) / French Congressmen Exchange A Kiss To Support Gay Marriage / United States Rejected Israel's Plea For Strike Against Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by ummitoagirl(f): 12:24am On Sep 05, 2013
I better start preparing my relocation to Nigeria, Giant of Africa...

obadiah777: not my predictions Sire. biblical predictions. its all in the bible
1-america will attack syria and blast it into the stone ages isaiah 17 vs 1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2-russia ( gog ) gets involved and destroys the israeli people ( ezekiel 38 and 39 ) and then they and america start nuking each other. iran ( medes ) joins russia, china ( king of the east ) joins russia. north korea joins russia. they are nuking each other. firing all kinds of nukes. when the eurozone see that russia is winning they would join russia ( rev 17 ) and then they would all fire their nukes on usa. when the nukes stop flying america will have been flattened and not a soul survive ( rev 18 ). all major cities in the world would be destroyed by nukes. all western nations would be destroyed and they would have no food or water. hence the second leg of the war will begin immediately. all the surviving countries would unite against africa ( the only land left unscathed relatively ) to take the land for themselves. it would be a bloody war in which two thirds of the population of africa would be destroyed and killed ( zech 13 ).

3-after it is all said and done africa will be victorious but lets take nigeria for example with 180 million people. two thirds is 120 million. 120 million people in nigeria would be killed. only 60 million would be left standing.

1 Like

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 05, 2013
honeric01:

han han, stop frightening people na!
its the truth and you will see it played out before your eyes real soon. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 05, 2013
demelza: Why are your messages filled with doom and gloom? It reminds me of Jeremiah the prophet
they are not my messages. they are from the lord. i am simply putting it out there wink wink
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by tnthommie(m): 12:39am On Sep 05, 2013
linearity:

Chill out...the heading is still correct na...OP did not say that the measure have been approved by Congress or Senate...he only indicated that, it has won the backing of key congressmen and that is true...

somewhere below, the OP even stated and I quote...

"...votes are expected to be held in the Senate and House next week, with the Republican-led House presenting the tougher challenge for Obama..."

i wonder if lack of comprehension also has to do with the signs of end times...SMDH.
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: the war in africa is guns and knives and man to man combat ( micah 5 ). the nations would have nuked each others sophisticated weaponry out of existence. nukes would be no more when they come for africa. guns and knives
Hmmmm.... now the movie 2012 where the whole world was destroyed and only Africa was relatively untouched and the survivors headed to Africa in these huge ships, is beginning to make sense to me. Cause i believe hollywood drops hints of future events in their movies and the movie also had a black president in it.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Horus(m): 1:36am On Sep 05, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSN6xkfwthg

[size=15pt]Syria Intervention: The Beginning End of The American Empire[/size]
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Bimpss(f): 1:38am On Sep 05, 2013
femmyb: Hmmmm.... now the movie 2012 where the whole world was destroyed and only Africa was relatively untouched and the survivors headed to Africa in these huge ships, is beginning to make sense to me. Cause i believe hollywood drops hints of future events in their movies.
Ikr. Same thing I thought after I read his post... I always knew 2012 was an unfinished movie.

1 Like

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Bimpss(f): 1:42am On Sep 05, 2013
1-america will attack syria and blast it into the stone ages isaiah 17 vs 1 The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2-russia ( gog ) gets involved and destroys the israeli people ( ezekiel 38 and 39 ) and then they and america start nuking each other. iran ( medes ) joins russia, china ( king of the east ) joins russia. north korea joins russia. they are nuking each other. firing all kinds of nukes. when the eurozone see that russia is winning they would join russia ( rev 17 ) and then they would all fire their nukes on usa. when the nukes stop flying america will have been flattened and not a soul survive ( rev 18 ). all major cities in the world would be destroyed by nukes. all western nations would be destroyed and they would have no food or water. hence the second leg of the war will begin immediately. all the surviving countries would unite against africa ( the only land left unscathed relatively ) to take the land for themselves. it would be a bloody war in which two thirds of the population of africa would be destroyed and killed ( zech 13 ).

3-after it is all said and done africa will be victorious but lets take nigeria for example with 180 million people. two thirds is 120 million. 120 million people in nigeria would be killed. only 60 million would be left standing.
You sir are either a genius or a psychic! That makes a whole heck of a lot of sense to me. Bravo prophet obadiah.

1 Like

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by FOLYKAZE(m): 2:45am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: this thing can go down september 11th. this is a special day for destruction in the satanic calendar
revelation 9 (september) vs 11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon. <<<< APPOLYON IS GREEK FOR DESTRUCTION. ABADDON IS HEBREW FOR DESTRUCTION. YOU THINK SEPTEMBER 11TH WAS JUST A COINCIDENCE ?

Marked

What should will do if it fails? Like last week thursday, sunday and this week that fail.
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by mamagee3(f): 2:51am On Sep 05, 2013
Misleading title...

Congress members are still on vacation, Obama is still trying to convince senators to vote for the attack on Assad
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by UjSizzle(f): 3:35am On Sep 05, 2013
femmyb: But what kind of weapons do we Africans have to defeat folks with nukes
Their gods undecided

It's really fire time
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by BabaFearNoBody(m): 3:40am On Sep 05, 2013
I support the president obama

I don't even know we he is seeking votes to carry out the directive

In my own opinion,syria should be handled without remorse

All involved in the syria leadership and partakers of this inhuman and unGodly act should be vapourised if possible.

Why create weapons of destruction instead of instruments for better development?

I wonder!
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Hoodrat(m): 3:59am On Sep 05, 2013
A part of the “NEW WORLD ORDER,” is to criminalize the “THIRD WORLD.” Because, the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX is a complex that NEEDS A CHRONIC ENEMY because that complex has become so vital to the AMERICAN ECONOMIC STABILITY. So, the nation literally has to stay in a permanent war mode or else it has to undergo drastic reorganization of its socioeconomic and political system. Consequently, it is literally forced to demonize and criminalize other people as a basic for maintaining its socioeconomic and political system. This is what we mean when we say a scapegoat psychology. – Dr. Amos Wilson (April 27, 1991)

3 Likes

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Stegeson(m): 4:05am On Sep 05, 2013
America plz save syria. Let al assad go. Syrians are dying every seconds. America the power of d powerless. We cant sit down and watch assad gas his own people just because he wants to rule them by force. Time to act is nw!!!

1 Like

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by honeric01(m): 4:35am On Sep 05, 2013
obadiah777: its the truth and you will see it played out before your eyes real soon. grin grin

I hear you mr John
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 05, 2013
gratiaeo: End time tinz

many people are sick in Nigeria. What is end time? I started seeing this crap "end time" on NL recently.
GET OVER IT. THE WORLD WILL NEVER END. STOP READING BIBLE UPSIDE DOWN LIKE TYPICAL NIGERIA PASTORS.

Nigeria can not develop cos people like you think the world will end soon. People are ignorant to invest or plan for the longest future cos they think end time has come.

This reminds me of 1991. People started wasting their money and resources cos of a stupid prophesy of end time.
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by HenryQuest(m): 5:42am On Sep 05, 2013
mjconcept:
This is not a war mate,it is act to destabilize middle east and weaken Russia,and who gonna sanction the US? Is it the toothless bulldog called UN?
it is a war. Define a war for me. Afterall, Russia ana Syria are getting ready for reprisal attack. Is that not war?
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Engryagulam(m): 6:01am On Sep 05, 2013
u better knw whts really happening
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Truckpusher(m): 6:04am On Sep 05, 2013
shymexx:

Dayuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!!!

Prophet/Pastor/Reverend/Bishop Buzugee the Obadiah, shalom my bruddah!!!

So Afrika would be the only place protected from destruction? shocked shocked shocked

May God bless our ancestors in Nibiru and the melanin of the coloured people!!

I shall remember this day from now henceforth and give praises to Jah for making me a black man!!!!

Shalom!!! Hotep!!! Hale Yeshua Ben Yosef!!! cool
Africa will never be protected given her enormous resources instead there will be treaty upon treaties with African countries and leaders like Egypt,Nigeria,South Africa and Ethiopia to take sides and if they don't the arm twisting will start but if they play their game well enough before this time by having a strong military strength by joining forces the warring parties will have no choice than play the game on our own terms, but the question is will greed allow African leaders to see the bigger picture? angry

1 Like

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by skiesoduah: 6:20am On Sep 05, 2013
Obama is killing this country. Syria is not a threat to the United States. In as much as I hate what's going on over, let them deal with their own sht

3 Likes

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Truckpusher(m): 6:22am On Sep 05, 2013

If you know the scenario that played out in East Germany,Poland and France during and after the second world war then you can agree with me that countries like Germany,France,Australia,Canada,Uk,Mexico,Japan,Italy,Spain,Ukraine,and South Korea et al wouldn't wait for the axis of evil(Russia,Iran and China)to bring America to her knees before joining the fray....

FYI America will never go on her knees till the end of days,America is the last world power.....this is the same lamb in the book of revelation that came out of the land but spoke like a dragon and gave the wounded beast power to control all tribes,tongues,kindred,nations,free men and bond men and he punishes whoever that refuses to worship the beast that was wounded but yet lived.........stop juxtaposing the book of revelations and your end of the world theory based on whatever you've been feeding your brain with my friend buzughee.

You can only juxtapose the book of revelation with history and recent events all pointing to one source.....THE BOOK OF REVELATION,ISAIAH ,EZEKIEL= THE BIBLE. grin

1 Like

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by RAYCEtrey: 6:25am On Sep 05, 2013
omo make i go arrange my kalashnikov for war am ready mehn.
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Bright2(m): 6:56am On Sep 05, 2013
I still don't believe syrian forces are responsible for the use of chemical weapon like one of the rebel group said that the rebels hardly hold ground not to talk of advancing now i ask why should the Assad forces use chemical weapon when the rebels are not even making headway? American has been looking for loophole to join this war before now. Making UN irrelevant in this Syria investigation show how desperate America is to fight Syria,this war might not be as they think.

1 Like

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Pistolx(m): 6:58am On Sep 05, 2013
pls am new on nairaland pls how do i comment on topics,by the way diz are surely signs of endtime,jesus is coming bigtimeembarassed
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Kessyy2k4(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2013
End time nonii
undecided

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by solomon111(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2013
ayodeji752: shut up! We are nt talkin abt weak country and citizens like nigeria and nigerians respectively but We are talkin abt powerful nations on earth. So Obama shld kip quiet so dat Asaad could kill anoda 100,000 ryt? We Nigerians are gud in making empty noise
what's this one saying?
What is so special about a powerful nation that is about to committ economic suicide by invading other countries?
Ode.

1 Like

Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Toktee(m): 7:28am On Sep 05, 2013
mjconcept:
Obama kept quite when the rebels cut and ate syrian soliders' heart, Obama kept quite when European nations wanted to fund the syrian rebels. This is not a war to help the syrian citizens, but an act to destabilize middle east.
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by collins123(m): 7:29am On Sep 05, 2013
gboss4sure: This war is going to escalate widely than the USA is thinking

And slave boi like you know wh the U.S is thinking abi?

Tell me more.
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by collins123(m): 7:41am On Sep 05, 2013
usmsam:

Please educate thyself..... Im just trying to help an ignoramus like you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkamZg68jpk

and sir, do you believe this video could have been edited and uploaded by anybody?

think out of the box. question everything.
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by Alexebo1(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2013
Tnk God i'm a nigerian...,click "like" if u ar a proud nigerian
Re: Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria by collins123(m): 7:47am On Sep 05, 2013

Shut up, Prophet of doom.

You children never cease to amaze me. People are talking logic, u carry bible come thread.

When US invaded Libya, people said this too.Y'all should chill. USA is the boss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stabs 22 Children At Chinese Elementary School / Israel Sacks Two Military Commanders, Reprimands One After Drone Attack Killed 7 / Chinese Hackers Attack Russian Cyberspace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.