Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:33 PM

Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? (5004 Views)

Why Are Ladies Addicted To Their Panties Immediately After Love Making? / Man Breaks Into Fortune Tellers Home After “love Spell” He Paid $212K For Failed / Guys, Is It Right To Thank A Lady After Love Making? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Abbey2sam(m): 9:11am On Sep 05, 2013
Imagine what young minds are thinking,
I pity the future of nigeria..........

The girl only used and dump you @op.....
Nothing else.........

Your sperm is not in any bottle............
Don't allow some nairalander play with your mind.......................

But what were you thinking having sex with a total stranger?.................

You'd all agrEe with that this are some of the signs of "End Time"

Peace
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by 190theclown: 9:16am On Sep 05, 2013
Chanchit: Dem don get you..! You know who I'm talking about..? Principalities and power that do wickedness in high places, your sperm dey inside bottle of life.

rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Shekson(m): 11:08am On Sep 05, 2013
Abbey2sam: Imagine what young minds are thinking,
I pity the future of nigeria..........

The girl only used and dump you @op.....
Nothing else.........

Your sperm is not in any bottle............
Don't allow some nairalander play with your mind.......................

But what were you thinking having sex with a total stranger?.................

You'd all agrEe with that this are some of the signs of "End Time"

Peace
Lollzzz. Nigerian films. Lwkmd. Nollywood on nairaland
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by EdwardAkande(m): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2013
I love Nairaland me. You guys hav made my day with lots and lots of laughter. Thank you all for your comments! But to tell u the truth nothing is wrong with the guy and nothing is going to happen to him, what I personally observed is that girls too are going to another level. They can toast any man that they want to and discard them anytime they want....That's all!
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by tintingz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2013
Toh!! cheesy

End time sexx grin

Abeg no ban me oO!
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by drnoel: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2013
Edward Akande: It is no longer news that some guys dump some girls after they have made love with them. But, will it not sound weird or disgusting to hear that some girls do the same thing?
I have dated and played games with girls for the past 12 years. I simply dump any girl i feel am tired of making love with and pick another one. But something strange happened that I still can't figure-out the meaning, so i need your help: a girl just called my phone and told me that she needed to see me. I didnt recognize the voice, but I wanted to know her, so we fixed an appointment. When we met, i found out that i have not seen her in my life. Anyways, 'na girl na, and she pretty die', so we became friends and we made love on the same night. The STRANGE thing in this whole story is that, she never picked my call again, after we said goodbye that night. Just resently she picked my call after I had called her countless times and what I heard beaming to me is, ''you are disturbing me ooo. When I didnt pick your call you should know that am not intereted na. Abi na by force.'' This is the same girl that called me and we made love o!
Please have you experience something like this before, or what do you think this means?
Hahahahaha, u really are new and inexperienced in the same game u have been playing for the past 12 years. The lady read u like an open book and did to u fast what she thought u would do to her, in ur case her guess was right. So her dropping u like a hot potato is what has been eating u and has made u come her to ask 4 advice. A player asking for advice from people, some of which may include girls he has booted in the past is a sign of desperation. So I can guess her actions got u wella, exactly what she hoped to accomplish.
Well let me tell, I have also being in that situation. How u handle it will either make or break u. Also, its possible she knows u, not directly but someone u know, someone u may have slept with know her too and may have sent her on u.
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by cycline404(m): 7:08am On Sep 07, 2013
Chanchit: Dem don get you..! You know who I'm talking about..? Principalities and power that do wickedness in high places, your sperm dey inside bottle of life.

LOL. Infact ur comment woke me up....... Nemesis don catch am
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Exponental(m): 7:19am On Sep 07, 2013
Though she might have dumped u if u didnt satisfy her BUT I will advice u threat it on a spiritual level. Not all women are women oooo. She might have changed form. Maybe she wanted something from u, she knows she can only get it by getting close, n seducing u. She's fulfilled. I will advice u go into serious fasting n prayer, maybe like 7days oooo!
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by fyneboi79(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2013
Edward Akande: It is no longer news that some guys dump some girls after they have made love with them. But, will it not sound weird or disgusting to hear that some girls do the same thing?
I have dated and played games with girls for the past 12 years. I simply dump any girl i feel am tired of making love with and pick another one. But something strange happened that I still can't figure-out the meaning, so i need your help: a girl just called my phone and told me that she needed to see me. I didnt recognize the voice, but I wanted to know her, so we fixed an appointment. When we met, i found out that i have not seen her in my life. Anyways, 'na girl na, and she pretty die', so we became friends and we made love on the same night. The STRANGE thing in this whole story is that, she never picked my call again, after we said goodbye that night. Just resently she picked my call after I had called her countless times and what I heard beaming to me is, ''you are disturbing me ooo. When I didnt pick your call you should know that am not intereted na. Abi na by force.'' This is the same girl that called me and we made love o!
Please have you experience something like this before, or what do you think this means?
She may have just come τ̲̅ȍ infect you with d deadly HIV virus ,STD or τ̲̅ȍ take you τ̲̅ȍ a spiritual low.Guy! You don enter gbege.
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by Heineken(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2013
I pity u. Don't nack anytin u see.
Re: Can A Girl Reject Sex-mate After Love-making? by SugaryBelle(f): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2013
This is serious o...

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Define A Big Girl? / You Can Only Pick One Of These, Chose Wisely...(photo) / Am Fasting, She Came Visiting And We Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.