Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,678 members, 7,908,766 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. (1979 Views)

If You Dont Laff At This One, Call Me Baskard I Swear!!!!!!! / If You Dont Laff, Then You Be Mumu.....i Swear; Nonsense!!! / If U Dont Laff Call Me Ediotttt!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by bingbagbo(m): 9:35pm On Sep 04, 2013
an armed robber with a sharp knife stormed a school dormitory and began stabbing the students there. Mudini was smart so quickly hid under a bed. The robber only spared students who gave him all their money.in the process, the robber's knife fell at the edge of the bed.mudini fearing the robber might find him came out and brought out all the money on him, N 54000, " abeg take, all my money be that".

Question: why did Mudini come out from under the bed voluntarily? if u were mudini would u come?
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by donem: 9:44pm On Sep 04, 2013
U See how u take pleasure in making yourself subject to public ridicule? Who ever did this to you must be wicked. In one sentence >> U R not well<<

3 Likes

Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by joywendy(f): 9:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Like seriously oh I no laff,don't have strength for insults.or maybe I do cheesy well there is just one word for him stupidity.
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by Dubby6(m): 11:03pm On Sep 04, 2013
U criously need to spray starch on ur humour

1 Like

Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by Lyth: 1:25am On Sep 05, 2013
And sm peepz wld stil say it aint ETT ...wit a fugly baskard lyk bin gbagbo n his fugly jokes it is most definitely End Tym Tinz ...#idiota
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by swtchicgurl: 11:58am On Sep 05, 2013
grin grin grin grin very funny!

mudini no try at all...em for no talk na grin grin grin

i lie! mstchewwww angry crazieee bin angry
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by Chimezie198(m): 7:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Yawns
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by larmu(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hmmm,the days of funny jokes are past,now we are in d days of dry jokes,btw if it is dry it is not a joke.E.T.T
#TeamEndTimeTinz
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by eddyj36(m): 8:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
bin gbagbo: an armed robber with a sharp knife stormed a school dormitory and began stabbing the students there. Mudini was smart so quickly hid under a bed. The robber only spared students who gave him all their money.in the process, the robber's knife fell at the edge of the bed.mudini fearing the robber might find him came out and brought out all the money on him, N 54000, " abeg take, all my money be that".

Question: why did Mudini come out from under the bed voluntarily? if u were mudini would u come?
igbo no good for ur health bro!..
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by yame014: 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2013
Solution to questions

1. he came out so as to help d needy (robber)

2.for d second question, kindly ask google on my behalf...tanx
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by iphie17: 11:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Bin u lyk posting DRY jokes,stp disgracin urself
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by DONFAITH: 11:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Wow! I dont knw what to say. I cant stop laffing.

Did u blive dat. U made me spit at the joke to make it wet, coz its 2 dry. Idiat.
Anyway one word 4 u; PIGLET
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by MrTAnonymous(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2013
Oga oh grin
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by ayogurl(f): 10:58am On Sep 06, 2013
N I was so looking forward to a good laugh *sigh
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by Negro1: 11:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by Dargreen(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2013
End time jokes
Re: The Robbery!..if U Dont Laff, Insult Me. by Rocktation(f): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2013
I'd hold on to see what your answer is, Mr Bin. angry

(1) (Reply)

Showbobo & His Parrot! / Wife Vs. Husband / Autopsy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.