Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Finally.........my Solution To ASUU. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Finally.........my Solution To ASUU. (606 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Breaking News!!!!!!!!! Fg To ASUU: Call Off Strike This Week Or Continue Forever / What Happened To ASUU And The Called Nec Meeting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally.........my Solution To ASUU. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2013
This is my solution to the ASUU strike problem.... At least we can go back to school. 100L should conduct post ume, 200L should teach 100L, 300L should teach 200L, 300L should go for their I.T, those who are not on their I.T should be taught by 400L and the 400L students should write their project. I guess that by the time the lecturers are ready to lecture we would have gone far with our scope and stand a good chance of gettin A's. #just saying#
Re: Finally.........my Solution To ASUU. by Allohrandy(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2013
screenagerjoe: This is my solution to the ASUU strike problem.... At least we can go back to school. 100L should conduct post ume, 200L should teach 100L, 300L should teach 200L, 300L should go for their I.T, those who are not on their I.T should be taught by 400L and the 400L students should write their project. I guess that by the time the lecturers are ready to lecture we would have gone far with our scope and stand a good chance of gettin A's. #just saying#
I cant believe an undergraduate will reason this way!!!. I will send your brilliant idea to the minister of Education.
Re: Finally.........my Solution To ASUU. by Vivly(f): 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Op, are you seriously serious?
Re: Finally.........my Solution To ASUU. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Vivly: Op, are you seriously serious?
i serious dieeee, d answer to our problems has been stirrin us in d face.
Re: Finally.........my Solution To ASUU. by Vivly(f): 12:02am On Sep 06, 2013
Its kinda funny.
Re: Finally.........my Solution To ASUU. by ajasa4link: 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2013
shayo Na b.!ast.ard!
Re: Finally.........my Solution To ASUU. by timwezzb(m): 3:46pm On Sep 06, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Futminna Student Chat Room / Education / It Is ASUU President And His Members That Can Say When The Strike Will End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.