Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,432 members, 7,901,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:54 AM

Stowaway Boy And Scholarship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stowaway Boy And Scholarship (429 Views)

Another Stowaway Boy Arrested In Benin Airport / Group Offers Stowaway Teenager A Scholarship / DSS Questions Mother Of Stowaway Teenager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stowaway Boy And Scholarship by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2013
Why would any body or group in their right mind dish out a scholarship to this juvenile delinquent?

Are these idiots not aware how easily this boy's folly would have easily resulted in not only his own death but that also of the entire crew and passengers' of the flight he stowed on?

I just found out another would be copy-cat stowaway was averted just a week after the first in the same Benin Airport.

What is wrong with this country?

By rewarding this juvenile what precedence is being set? How about the poor intelligent kids who have never erred? Don't they get a scholarship?

I also learnt that a particular ogbeni state governor (not confirmed by me) was the first to propose a scholarship. Please tell me this isn't true!

How stupid can Nigerians be?

(1) (Reply)

No Tears For Pdp by peter claver oparah / OWERRI Prisons Over Flow With Awaiting Trail Inmate / Suspected Pirates Kill 9-year-old Girl In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.