Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,624 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Osun Cancels Pre-nursery In Public Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Cancels Pre-nursery In Public Schools (5218 Views)

Boko Haram "Writes" Public Schools In Lagos / Tribunal Cancels The Election Of Nyesome Wike, INEC To Conduct Fresh Election / Apapa Blasts: Lagos Issues First-line Order To Public Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Cancels Pre-nursery In Public Schools by delishpot: 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2013
Abeg I have one question to ask. will my boss take me back to work after my six years maternity leave and will the governor pay my salary while I am on my six years motherhood break? I love the idea but he needs to plan how to keep those kids fed too while mum is out of job.
House girl market go rise for that state now.
Re: Osun Cancels Pre-nursery In Public Schools by skyfall: 9:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Itoroetti :
is that not stupidity?at 6yrs old,some kids are preparing to go to the sec school,but in osun,they want such kid to start school at such stage.at times u ask,are we moving forward or backward?
Why would u want to punish those working in rural areas?i thought the policy is suppose to be for those servicing in urban areas so as to reduce rural to urban migration.

He's not preventing people from sending their babies to privately-run daycare centers. He just doesn't want that additional burden on the state's free education program. Which is perfect IMO. I like this man more & more everyday.

I personally support university admission waiting till age 18/19. Most of today's graduates are kids who don't even have any direction or sense of responsibility.
Re: Osun Cancels Pre-nursery In Public Schools by omode2(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
Notice: Rauf has changed the name of d state frm Osun state to state of Osun,
Re: Osun Cancels Pre-nursery In Public Schools by Itoroetti(m): 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
felifeli:

You sound like someone who entered secondary school at 6. Very foolish indeed and sure to behave like children in future because they were robbed of childhood and were fed cow milk as babies instead of human mother's breast milk so they will ve half animal and quite sociopath beings

it takes a fool to recognise how foolish others are..zoombie
Re: Osun Cancels Pre-nursery In Public Schools by Itoroetti(m): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
felifeli:
Don't mind him. That is how you know people who were dumped in pre-school at 1year old and there fed with cow milk instead of their mother's milk. They think mama na cow and papa na rascal. grin grin grin

u are only gud at abusing others,yet ur life isnt better
Re: Osun Cancels Pre-nursery In Public Schools by ayodinho91: 8:30am On Sep 06, 2013
Paul John: Going by Nigeria's educational... Whatever of 9-3-4.
A kid starting school at age six would finish from high school at the age of 18. That is not cool at all.
And graduate at the age of 22(if there is no ASUU strike).
I don't like this idea.
Would prefer it if the kid is to start at age 4, by the age of 20, he or she would be done.

go and change it now... Ode! Meanwhile, nice one from the governor of the people.
Re: Osun Cancels Pre-nursery In Public Schools by felifeli: 9:05am On Sep 06, 2013
Itoroetti :

u are only gud at abusing others,yet ur life isnt better

My advice to you and people like yourself on NL is that you should learn how to address elders . That is what is called good breeding or "home training". It is a result of being close to your parents when you were children and it doesn't come from being dumped in daycare from 3 months old. Obviously you have suffered this sort of abuse as a child .

(1) (2) (Reply)

See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa / Breaking News: Fct senator Philip Tanimu Aduda Dumps Pdp For Apc (unconfirmed) / Which Of These Dwarfs Do You Feel Like Slapping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.