Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,909 members, 7,890,014 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Do Women Love Money More Than Men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Women Love Money More Than Men? (4988 Views)

Love, Money And Relationships / Nigerian Girls Love Money More Than True Love? / Why Girls Love Money More Than Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

@mellow

and if u guys would stop distubing we women for sex,things will be berra don't u think so wink

you seem to have a warp view of the men folk. Men dont disturb women just for sex. unless you are insinuating that women are sex machines, which they are not
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 15, 2008
naaaa iseobio if u guys will let us be,then they wouldnt be any problem will they?we all know dat what u guys look forward to in a relationship is sex,and wtout it u guys can't stay so what r we not talking smiley
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by mellow(m): 8:58pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

@mellow

and if u guys would stop distubing we women for sex,things will be berra don't u think so wink

That is mutual don't you think?
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2008
naaaaa mellow women can always get their satisfactions elsewhere and with other things,but can u men?
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2008
mellow:

That is mutual don't you think?
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]

are u saying that women do not want men for sex? i have seen a lot of women who just want men for sex.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by mellow(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2008
Yes we can. Care to find out?
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2008
homosexualism and some other way isnt it mellow?yeah right ,but how long will u guys continue?
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by iseobio(m): 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2008
jennykadry:

naaaaa mellow women can always get their satisfactions elsewhere and with other things,but can u men?

They are already doing that .Some are lesbians and some use toys. I think the idea is revolting.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by mellow(m): 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2008
As long as it takes. Then divice another means.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by omobabs: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2008
The discussions were one sided. They paint the man as the one who is ALWAYS the guilty one. I had some personal and first hand experiences to share, in the hope that young people would learn from it. We live in Europe and my wife brought two of her siblings over at our expense. When I later made a feeble attempt to assist one of mine, she brought down hell fire. She wrecked everything as a result.

When I came to Europe, I had a circle of six friends. Many years agos, one of the friends brought his fiancee to Europe, the woman left him after ten months, leaving him to nurse one month old baby. Because she had no time for a struggler.

Another friend got married shortly before he came over to Europe, then close to two years later, succeeded in securing visa for the wife to join him, but the wife arrived three months pregnant. Another one of us, whose wife had one child and didn't have another one for several years got us all worried, thinking it was due to a medical problem. Neither the husband nor the rest of us knew that she was on contraceptive, because she was busy raising money and arranging visa for her lover to come over from Nigeria and didn't want to have another child for the husband.

The wife of one the six, who was the closest to me, was bringing a boy friend home, calling him her uncle. The man had free access to the house and was visiting several times per week, even when the husband was home. He would walk straight upstairs to the bedroom. He spend the night with them on many occasions. Trouble erupted and the matter burst into the open when the wife of the so called uncled couldn't bear it any longer. But it had gone on for many years.

About a year ago, a man who had to walk across the North African desert to reach Europe, recently succeeded in securing the permanent right of abode, after several years of pain, brought his wife and children over. And guess what, within two months, the wife called the police to chase him out the house. Such is the power of woman in Europe.

Am I suggesting that men are angels and women the devil? Not at all. I just want to draw attention to the fact that every coin has two sides and every story of man, woman relationship has two sides to it. So, men are bad, and women are no angels either. Women have the capacity to make men as good or as bad as they want. Women control men. Men labour for women. Men live to die because of women. I hope I make some sense.

God bless you all.
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nwaka77: 4:30am On Jun 16, 2008
omobabs:

The discussions were one sided. They paint the man as the one who is ALWAYS the guilty one. I had some personal and first hand experiences to share, in the hope that young people would learn from it. We live in Europe and my wife brought two of her siblings over at our expense. When I later made a feeble attempt to assist one of mine, she brought down hell fire. She wrecked everything as a result.

When I came to Europe, I had a circle of six friends. Many years agos, one of the friends brought his fiancee to Europe, the woman left him after ten months, leaving him to nurse one month old baby. Because she had no time for a struggler.

Another friend got married shortly before he came over to Europe, then close to two years later, succeeded in securing visa for the wife to join him, but the wife arrived three months pregnant. Another one of us, whose wife had one child and didn't have another one for several years got us all worried, thinking it was due to a medical problem. Neither the husband nor the rest of us knew that she was on contraceptive, because she was busy raising money and arranging visa for her lover to come over from Nigeria and didn't want to have another child for the husband.

The wife of one the six, who was the closest to me, was bringing a boy friend home, calling him her uncle. The man had free access to the house and was visiting several times per week, even when the husband was home. He would walk straight upstairs to the bedroom. He spend the night with them on many occasions. Trouble erupted and the matter burst into the open when the wife of the so called uncled couldn't bear it any longer. But it had gone on for many years.

About a year ago, a man who had to walk across the North African desert to reach Europe, recently succeeded in securing the permanent right of abode, after several years of pain, brought his wife and children over. And guess what, within two months, the wife called the police to chase him out the house. Such is the power of woman in Europe.

Am I suggesting that men are angels and women the devil? Not at all. I just want to draw attention to the fact that every coin has two sides and every story of man, woman relationship has two sides to it. So, men are bad, and women are no angels either. Women have the capacity to make men as good or as bad as they want. Women control men. Men labour for women. Men live to die because of women. I hope I make some sense.

God bless you all.

I am sorry to hear all this sad stories but there are several stories out there too where the woman is the victim, whereby she stood by him but after he made it, he leaves her to marry a young wife back home. It goes both ways. You have good and bad in each gender. One just has to pray that one finds the right person to spend the rest of one's life with. Chikena!
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by acidrop(f): 5:24am On Jun 16, 2008
that aint true
Re: Do Women Love Money More Than Men? by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 16, 2008
the long and short of it goes to one of my favorite aphorisms - by will smith - success/money doesn't change people- it merely amplifies what is already there.

a woman who is 'managing ' her husband - a lot of nigerian women do this will decide to stop 'managing' if her fiancial situation canges. this is why we hear about how mr and mrs went to yankee and madam started ' misbehaving'

in the same way, a guy who likes women - and there are a lot of them - can be restricted by the lack of resources to pursue them - so to people who don't really know him, he's a saint. the wife will know that the guy has a jt inclined to wandering - even if she chooses to be quiet about it. so the moment they guy hits the big doe - the obstacles to his lusts are gone - and the sampling and lust for various flavors of meat grows. i should know - i've seen it.

guess it all come down to people. success/money(such as i have experienced) has made me a bigger computer geek than i would ever have imagined. - i know - off topic grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt? / How I Betrayed My Friend By Sleeping With His Sister / How Effective And Safe Is Withdrawal Method Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.