Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,653 members, 7,972,439 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:05 AM

What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life (20912 Views)

Calamities And Problems - Trials Or Punishment? / Things To Ponder About / Tafsir (points To Ponder) By Nouman Ali Khan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by robonski16: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
owendei: point of CORRECTION: Isah---Jesus is nt a prophet. He is God.

This is the Big difference between xtianity and muslim..

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by bola4dprec(m): 11:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
owendei: point of CORRECTION: Isah---Jesus is nt a prophet. He is God.
The Oneness of Allah, known as tawhid, is the first and paramount constituent of the Islamic concept, as it s the fundamental truth of the Islamic faith. It is also one of the chief characteristics of the Islamic concept because, among all the belief systems and philosophies currently prevailing among human beings, only the Islamic faith can be characterized as having a pure form of monotheism. This is why we have included “The Oneness of Allah" as one of the characteristics of the Islamic concept.It is said that Jesus is God’s son, yet it is also said that Jesus is
God. How can one being be both the father and son of iself. And how did God have a human son, or a son that could be seen by humans and interact with humans.

2 Likes

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Gr8mark(m): 12:47am On Sep 07, 2013
Vivly: I'm a christian. Doesn't apply to me.

Most of the names quoted by the OP are found in the Holy book, the Bible:
Noah,Job,Moses,Jonah,Adam nd a few 4rm the Arabs i.e Aisha.
So i fink u should think again..
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by moshino(m): 4:20am On Sep 07, 2013
DMainMan: "When you are hurt by the people who share blood relations with
you, recall Yusuf alaihi salaam who was also betrayed by his brothers"

when you find your parents opposing you (in deen) recall Ibrahim alaihi salaam who was burnt by his own father"

when you are mocked and abused by your own relatives just
because you adopted deen over dunya, recall Rasulullah sallalhu
alaihi wa sallam who faced the same situation"

when you are stuck into some problem and find no way out,
recall Yunus alaihi salaam who was stuck into a fish's stomach"

when you fall ill and your whole body cries with pain, recall Aiyub alaihi salaam who was more ill than us"

when you see some physical fault in yourself, recall Musa alaihi
salam who could not properly speak"

when someone slanders you, recall Aisha radiallahu anha who
was also slandered through the whole city"

when you feel lonely, recall how Adam alaihi salaam would
have felt when he was sent to this earth alone"

when you cant see any logic in whats going on and your heart
asks why is this happening, recall Nuh alaihi salaam who made
the biggest ship without questioning"

Subhan Allah... Allah hu akbar...

Allah put all those great personalities in trials so that some day someone like you and me, if being faced by any calamity
should not question, "WHY ME?"

..ALHAMDULILLAH FOR EVERYTHING..

May Allah help us in our Mission to keep the Muslim Youths on the right path, ISLAM]

Ok, so after I recall all these people, how does that solve my problem at hand?
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Rejoice5000(f): 5:55am On Sep 07, 2013
am a Christian but i like the writeup. almost the same thing with we Christians,a kind of hope and encouraging quote.

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by THEJOURNALIST: 7:10am On Sep 07, 2013
Wat exactly is wrong with these church goers? Must u guyz comment on every thrend? This is 4 Muslims 4 Goodness sake! If it does'nt relate 2 ur fate y not simply let it pass and meet ur MOgs 4 ur usual paid counselling and unguided alterances attributed 2 ur scripures. As if so called christians are holier dan muslims.

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by salt1: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2013
What's with the alaihi salaam? Is that their surname or title?

So Aisha was suspected of adultery? With the age disparity and the number of women to be catered for, it will all be natural.

I don't need to read the koran to get these stories: the original and complete versions are in the Bible.
It sounds almost like the Bible doesn't make it the Bible. That you look like my brother doesn't make you my brother
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by salt1: 7:15am On Sep 07, 2013
THE JOURNALIST: Wat exactly is wrong with these church goers? Must u guyz comment on every thrend? This is 4 Muslims 4 Goodness sake! If it does'nt relate 2 ur fate y not simply let it pass and meet ur MOgs 4 ur usual paid counselling and unguided alterances attributed 2 ur scripures. As if so called christians are holier dan muslims.
Don't be angry Musa. The title on fp didn't indicate it was for muslims. If it had, I wouldn't have come here

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Vivly(f): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2013
Gr8mark:

Most of the names quoted by the OP are found in the Holy book, the Bible:
Noah,Job,Moses,Jonah,Adam nd a few 4rm the Arabs i.e Aisha.
So i fink u should think again..
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by nutarious(f): 8:52am On Sep 07, 2013
bola4dprec: The Oneness of Allah, known as tawhid, is the first and paramount constituent of the Islamic concept, as it s the fundamental truth of the Islamic faith. It is also one of the chief characteristics of the Islamic concept because, among all the belief systems and philosophies currently prevailing among human beings, only the Islamic faith can be characterized as having a pure form of monotheism. This is why we have included “The Oneness of Allah" as one of the characteristics of the Islamic concept.It is said that Jesus is God’s son, yet it is also said that Jesus is
God. How can one being be both the father and son of iself. And how did God have a human son, or a son that could be seen by humans and interact with humans.

Well its hard to explain to you that Jesus is God because you have come to. A conclusion that he is nott. Nothing will change your mind except divine meeting. @@@@Bola pls don't compare what d Op wrote with Christian? My reasons, is it posible for an ameriacn or German to know our people or family more than us. Is it posible for Mohammed to know about all this men of GOd more than their ancestral lineage who are Jews. Abraham is a Jew, job is a Jew, Moses is a Jew, name any? They are all Jews.................now fastforward- a certain Arab in Mohammed now tells anoda version of Jewish men. This Mohammed must be confused. He talk about Jesus as Isa But in anoda version to what all Jews who are directly connected knew. He never said anything about his message or his purpose. Just gibberish. He talks about the ancestal fathers of Jews as if he knew them better than their people. Is like an American telling us anoda version about awolowo, tafawa balewa. Lol its kinda funny, and that's why Muslim are Ω̴̩̩̩̥δt spiritually minded. They don't understand anything about the afterlife that's why even Mohammed thought he will still possess his physical body to even thing of having sex after life.. That's y Islam is called IMOLE in yoruba, meaning hard to learn.

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by rapala(m): 12:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
chritian and muslim diffrences in Nigeria may God help us!!!
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by BoboT360: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
it appies to all human beings.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by bola4dprec(m): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
nutarious:

Well its hard to explain to you that Jesus is God because you have come to. A conclusion that he is nott. Nothing will change your mind except divine meeting. @@@@Bola pls don't compare what d Op wrote with Christian? My reasons, is it posible for an ameriacn or German to know our people or family more than us. Is it posible for Mohammed to know about all this men of GOd more than their ancestral lineage who are Jews. Abraham is a Jew, job is a Jew, Moses is a Jew, name any? They are all Jews.................now fastforward- a certain Arab in Mohammed now tells anoda version of Jewish men. This Mohammed must be confused. He talk about Jesus as Isa But in anoda version to what all Jews who are directly connected knew. He never said anything about his message or his purpose. Just gibberish. He talks about the ancestal fathers of Jews as if he knew them better than their people. Is like an American telling us anoda version about awolowo, tafawa balewa. Lol its kinda funny, and that's why Muslim are Ω̴̩̩̩̥δt spiritually minded. They don't understand anything about the afterlife that's why even Mohammed thought he will still possess his physical body to even thing of having sex after life.. That's y Islam is called IMOLE in yoruba, meaning hard to learn.
Islamic doctrine holds that human
existence continues after the death of
the human body in the form of spiritual
and physical resurrection. There is a
direct relation between conduct on earth and the life beyond. The afterlife will be one of rewards and punishments which is commensurate with earthily conduct. A Day will come when God will resurrect and gather the first and the last of His creation and judge everyone justly. People will enter their final abode, Hell or Paradise. Faith in life after death
urges us to do right and to stay away
from sin. In this life we sometimes see
the pious suffer and the impious enjoy.
All shall be judged one day and justice
will be served.

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Baron75: 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2013
I see a very big similarity between the holy bible and the koran. Also we worship the same God/Allah, it doesn't matter what name you call him. Sometimes, I wonder why the difference between muslims and christians.

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Baron75: 8:47pm On Sep 07, 2013
Rejoice5000: am a Christian but i like the writeup. almost the same thing with we Christians,a kind of hope and encouraging quote.
Same with the Holy Bible, except that Abraham(Ibrahim) was not burnt by his father, rather he wanted to sacrifice his son Isaac(Ishaque) to God(Allah) before he was stopped by God(Allah)
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by Babatee51(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2013
Pls give us d xtian/bible version oooo

1 Like

Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by samuelezekiel(m): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2013
no matter the situation you might be in just remember JESUS for He has been and suffer in same situation............just think what will JESUS had done in same situation.....that's whywe need the WORD(bible).GOD BLESS US ALL BOTH MUSLIM AND CHRISTIANS... AND OTHERS.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by samuelezekiel(m): 1:46am On Sep 08, 2013
@moshino Ok, so after I recall all these people, how does that solve my problem at
hand?
it solve your problem in a way that if you think you alone on that situation or problem you are wrong for that problem you have someone has pass through that same problem and He is saying you should come to Him all who are ladden and borden that He will give you rest and take His york for it is light.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by samuelezekiel(m): 1:54am On Sep 08, 2013
THE JOURNALIST: Wat exactly is wrong with these church goers? Must u guyz comment on every thrend? This is 4 Muslims 4 Goodness sake! If it does'nt relate 2 ur fate y not simply let it pass and meet ur MOgs 4 ur usual paid counselling and unguided alterances attributed 2 ur scripures. As if so called christians are holier dan muslims.

Hello it is called nairaland meant majorly for nigerian......so any nigerian can comment on anything here.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by samuelezekiel(m): 1:57am On Sep 08, 2013
rapala: chritian and muslim diffrences in Nigeria may God help us!!!
AMEN OOOO......Isaac and Ismael.
Re: What To Ponder About When Facing Trials In Life by samuelezekiel(m): 2:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Baron75: I see a very big similarity between the holy bible and the koran. Also we worship the same God/Allah, it doesn't matter what name you call him. Sometimes, I wonder why the difference between muslims and christians.

Bro i think the difference is the believe of JESUS as the son of GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Islam Section Debate (NISD) / Would You Marry A Second Wife If You Were Wealthy? / Bauchi Shari'a Commission Destroys Bottles Of Alcoholic Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.