Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,182 members, 7,943,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... (29895 Views)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Ways Husbands Can Show Love To Pregnant Wives / Few Ways To Love Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by TheHumanist(m): 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
nothing like being single #team single # we r enjoying it while it lasts.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by 2ndChance: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
No 5 right on point.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Interesting... Educative... True!
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by komek(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
chaircover: Very good points poster. Can I add a few to those please?

Praise him. If we can tell them when they do wrong, then we should be as vocal when they do good too

Do things that he wouldn’t normally expect you to do e.g. if he has a project you know about, there is nothing stopping you from giving him a lump sum towards that project if you have the money sitting in your account

Take genuine care of his family & their welfare

Close gaps – For example if he is bad at remembering birthdays, then send people cards in his name

Always pray for him

With all these point you and the OP stated, their is no man that will not fall like King Solomon fell for Queen of Sheba.

Treat him with respect, like a king & let him know how special he is, in your simple everyday actions and words.

. . . . and a decent responsible man will return all this back to you

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by komek(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2013

Praise him. If we can tell them when they do wrong, then we should be as vocal when they do good too

Do things that he wouldn’t normally expect you to do e.g. if he has a project you know about, there is nothing stopping you from giving him a lump sum towards that project if you have the money sitting in your account

Close gaps – For example if he is bad at remembering birthdays, then send people cards in his name

Always pray for him

With all these point you and the OP stated, their is no man that will not fall like King Solomon fell for Queen of Sheba. tongue

Treat him with respect, like a king & let him know how special he is, in your simple everyday actions and words.

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by campella(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
UNCLOTHE!!!
THAT IS REALLY SWEET.
ONLY ONE SECTION OF THE WOMEN I KNOW DO THAT
BUT THESE DAYS THAT LOVE HAS BEEN PUSHED TO THE GULAG,
THESE WOMEN HAVE ALSO STOPPED.

grin
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by deeptesting(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Sounds good but the irony is no woman can apply this facts.... Once they are married it is 50/50 if you like go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by mayberry: 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
tongue grin grin
komek: See as u look like she goat in ur dp. All this village girls on NL sef

bhahahahahahahahahahahahah-End Times Girls
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by nbright: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
Fabulous36:

That is not true that it is only currency that Naija gurls know. May be you have not met the good girls. So many ladies are really helping their guys
Story... Not many, they are few..
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Stressy: 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
fapcrook: Give him all your ATM cards and their PIN codes or transfer all your salary into his acct
u bi mumuye wot if if s a drunk?
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by gidjah(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2013
wow!! am so touched my dr op, so sure u will mke a gd home, God bls u mam, bt really wish most women wil pick ds n work wt it.LOVE my hubby,, really do,bt wish she cn lay hands on ds.pls send ds to my inbox or rather let me send u her num so u cld foward it to her, once again gracias dr

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by kreamidiva(f): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
MR MICKMEN:
easy to do unless u are a crack head

I'm not a crack head. Just stating my opinion which is in no way your freaking business!
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by kreamidiva(f): 3:39pm On Sep 05, 2013
MR MICKMEN:
easy to do unless u are a crack head

I'm not a crack head. Just stating my opinion which is in no way your freaking business! angry

There are a million and one ways that i show love to my hubby that are not listed by the O.P. every man is different and has different tastes and preferences.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2013
12.) Be accommodating of his mistresses.
13.) Treat him to a Ménage à trois regularly.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Davo93(m): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
angeltolly: Taken!! For future purpose though.... Enjoy been single while it last.... Lest i forget; First to comment!!! kiss
As the thing dey men folk so also present with the ladies... SMH
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Excelboi: 4uck him when necessary to help build the home.

S.EX will never make him stay..

S.EX will never increase your value..

S.EX will not make him LOVE U more..

S.EX will not make him earn your Trust..

S.EX will not make U superior it will rather
make U inferior...

If U are thinking of giving him S.EX because U
discovered HE had another n U don't want him 2, U want 2 satisfy his S.EXUAL desires because U don't want 2 Lose him....game over

I must confess, sorry 2 say U ARE D BIGGEST
Worldly FOOL..because it is only A FOOL that
thinks S.EX is LOVE coz Factually "IT IS NOT"

So get ur Weak mind rite n Let him know that U aint ready 4 his cunny S.EXUAL INFATUATION..

S.EX is Not LOVE and
LOVE is Not S.EX.............

3 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
Nice points, and how many men will take time out to treat their women like the queen she is? It can only work if a man can reciprocate the love.

@folykaze, there was no need calling him a F ool.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Paentera(m): 3:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
Fantasy. So when you both come back from work at the same time, he should still expect all these done for him? E no go work
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Akpan107(m): 3:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
kreami diva: Easier said than done sad
you are right!
How long will NO.11 last?
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by montezz(f): 3:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
alexmbachu2: am d 2nd guy oh.finally baby i wanna meet sum1 from nairaland.which gal go do me dis favour!
i wil
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by kayfx2(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
No sane man will hate a lady with the above qualities..I personally will dedicate my entire life to such person...On a 2nd tot,i wonder if such ladies still exist.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Akpan107(m): 3:56pm On Sep 05, 2013

Always pray for him

Nice one from Chair-cover...
Are you a female?
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Google63(m): 4:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
Excelboi: 4uck him when necessary to help build the home.
end time thingy
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Akpan107(m): 4:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Fabulous36:

That is not true that it is only currency that Naija gurls know. May be you have not met the good girls. So many ladies are really helping their guys
i never doubt the fact that there are good girls, but some girls can only give a man 1Naira to collect 100 latter from the same guy.
I could remember a girl that sent me N400 MTN.
I later left the girl becouse of her over demand.

2 Likes

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by ChrisGnarly: 4:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
i pray that God will bless me with a woman that will nt gv me trouble in my own home, and blss me with a woman with these qualities
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Ashabie(f): 4:14pm On Sep 05, 2013
We are trying our best @op, may God help us to do better.

1 Like

Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by israel007: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Women dey suffer
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by jayblinky: 4:35pm On Sep 05, 2013
End time tingz
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by ladygogo: 4:55pm On Sep 05, 2013
We don hear. How about you show us ways to show love to our wives. Thank you. smiley
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Suzancares(f): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
True.
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by mediachirps(m): 5:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
You can't recite 32 States in Nigeria,
But you can mention close to 75 Hotels and 52 Clubs with no Pause...I hail ooh
Re: Few Ways To Show Love To Your Husband.... by Keffebabe(f): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
Very interestn........i pray it workz oooooooooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women Submit TV Remote Control To Men During Family Handover Ceremony / My Husband Does Not Like Sleeping In The Bedroom But Living Room / Child Rescued After Being Washed Into A Canal In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.