Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD (85806 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by swaggzo(m): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Okonkwo samuel: I dont belive in all those trash mrs juliet is saying. She hv been assigned in the spiritual realm long ago for this mission. AM A CHOSEN, SO WHO ARE U?

I'm a rejected.. u stu pid son of a f00l

10 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Bigcake: 7:56pm On Sep 05, 2013
ndrule: Wat d f**k r u tlkin abt.......i tel u say na chosen i dey go wey u dey attack me lyk dz?
My guy sorry na computer error, no be u whr i been quote. Cheers
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by crackhouse(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I'm a chosen, and i can neva be decieved.
deceived by the woman or by the pastor lazarus?
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by kingrhirhs(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2013
Brainrex:
me too
place s show. d boko. guys d light
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
This church ehn
dislike it for so many reasons. Its like d "APGA" of churches in Nigeria
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Bigcake: 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2013
Okonkwo samuel: I dont belive in all those trash mrs juliet is saying. She hv been assigned in the spiritual realm long ago for this mission. AM A CHOSEN, SO WHO ARE U?
I be ur Papa. Idiota.

6 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by MurderX: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
on my way from the airport this afternoon, I saw a very desperate, poor and dejected looking woman, I felt a lot of pity for her and still have her image in my mind but interestingly she had all these chosen clothes around her, what came to my mind was what a level of deception now this evening again I'm hearing all these about this group of people? I think something really needs to be done about christians and churches in this country - they should be regulated or scrapped. People please free yourselves from soul slavery.

4 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by fuckdmods(m): 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2013
lazarus don brain wash all chosen members ..pheww
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by confusion247(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
Trut:

Amara, i think you need to watch that video, then you will know the truth. All the woman said is nothing but the truth, she showed proofs of her claim. You can watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RCir5EwrnU
I have watched the video, something is not straight in all these.
This woman claimed to be one of the founders of PDP, why is it difficult for her to use her political affiliation and connections to bring this pastor to a competent court of jurisdiction?
The husband is doing fine in business and must have business associates, so he too doesn't have all it takes to bring this pastor to face the law?
Why is the pastor resorting to violence to sort himself out in all these?
This country is a big joke and failure, by now the IG should have stepped in and make sure justice is done.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
Like i have often said, so do i say again. 90% of these so-called visions are not of God. For God's sake, even the devil's agents do miracles, they prophesy and the likes.
Vision implies seeing what one can not see with the human eyes. The devil's agents also do all of those.
The only certified, God breathed and time proven way we know God speaks is through the bible.
Am also displeased with the way the church handles this issue. By doing this, they are making the lady popular and increasing the damage. Are they trying to seek approval from men or God? If i were involved by being mentioned in the vision, i'd simply ignore the vision, provided my walk with God is intact.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by englishmart(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Trut: The reason why i believe the woman's testimony is that, one of my relative who is a strong and active member The Lord Chosen died inside the Church in Bayelsa State, 3 or 4 years ago. She went for Night Vigil that very night, the next story we heard is that she has died. This young lady was Sound and Healthy before she left for so? How is that my business?Vigil.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
I'm a chosen, and i can neva be decieved.
actually, u live a life of deceit angry

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by janvier27(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
It's just a matter of time that some contributors here too will come out and claim that they were in bondage. So sad that there is really nothing like commonsense.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Colliano446(m): 8:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
I am a chosen and shal not be decieved.
Chosen is blessed by the most high God and shal not be curse.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Anubiri(m): 8:34pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by lharstborn(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2013
tobechi74: If i join the end time crew now, una go ban me ,but how else do you explain this. A church using violence.!!!

Lolzzzz!!!!
Join jawe!!!
#END TIME TINZ!!#
(My first time though)
grin
tobechi74: If i join the end time crew now, una go ban me ,but how else do you explain this. A church using violence.!!!

Lolzzzz!!!!
Join jawe!!!
#END TIME TINZ!!#
(My first time though)
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by quality01(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
D rate @ which stupidity is taking ova people surprises me. People no longer read n undastd d bible anymore rather my useless pastor sayz diz n dat. May God help us 2 kno dat Jesus Christ of Nazareth is d only way,d truth n life no man comez 2 d father expect thru Him.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Psylas(m): 8:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Anubiri: dwnload d video here
www.4shared.com/mp3/AALNHU2U/Afro-G_ft_Jstyle
this is no† †hє link
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by lexxwiz(m): 8:49pm On Sep 05, 2013
The video nailed it. My advice, leave miracles alone, pray to God and he alone. I have this aunt back in nigeria that goes to anything that has miracle. Till date she still feeding from hand to mouth.. And even if i had all the money in world, i still wont give a dime cause she'll eventually give to another MAN OF GOD. Lol.. Just be wise.. let her story be a lesson... God Bless..!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Psylas(m): 8:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
The reactions of lord's chosen pastors and members to the second vision/revelation shown to sis Linda the sierra leone lady recently smacks of double standard. It was gathered that when the sister gave the testimony of her first revelation of hell and warnings to pastors Adeboye of Redeemed church, Oyedepo of Winners chapel and Kumuyi of Deeper Life, the DVD was wholeheartedly accepted by members of the lord's chosen and they even helped in distributing copies of the testimonies freely to people as part of their evangelism. Now Linda had a second revelation in which she said she didnt "die" this time but was praying and the Lord Jesus appeared to her and gave her warnings to some more churches. As it turned out this time around, lord's chosen was mentioned as one of the churches to be warned. In her testimony, Linda said that Jesus showed her a demon in the vision and told her that this is the one that the chosen members refer to when they mention god of chosen in their prayers and songs as they usually do. In that vision he saw pastor Lazarus having a covenant with that demon and the demon told him to preach holiness as he wants(as this will make him appear truthful and genuine) but make sure that they refer to him-god of chosen always. The devil also gave him the idea of the apron which the lord's chosen members are using. Jesus told Linda that there is nothing like God of chosen in heaven and that he is not part of the apron that chosen members are using rather its in obedience to the covenant Lazarus Mouka had with the demon(god of chosen) that these things are done in chosen church. Jesus further said that he should tell children of God not to be worshiping their pastors as this is idol worship. And that whenever we listen to teachings or preachings we should cross check with the bible and if such teachings contradict with what is in the scriptures that we shouldnt accept it. That at the end of the day, each of us(including the pastors) will stand before the judgment throne to answer for our actions and believe. no pastor will defend anybody(and this is exactly what i ve been saying all the time too). On hearing this testimony, according to information, lord's chosen leaders ordered their members not to watch or listen to this part two of Linda's testimony. That anybody that listens to it will not make heaven.

I heard this on tuesdays this week and curiously searched for the testimony and listened to it to know why lord's chosen gave that instruction only to listen to the testimony and hear these warning to pastor Mouka. When the warning was given in part one to other churches it was good for lord's chosen church to use it for evangelism, now that their pastor and church is involved it is now dangerous to the point that they will miss heaven if they listen to it. Now this also confirms what Jesus told Linda that it will be difficult for lord's chosen people to accept the testimony when they will hear it because they are being caged seriously by that demon called god of chosen.
Finally Jesus told her to warn the pastor and his members to seek for his face and that he is always willing to show them mercy and forgive them their sins.

I saw a great light, a great power like magnet moving me from the fire, I was coming up, but I thought I was going to another place for more torture, I didn’t think it was deliverance, I didn’t know they were coming to deliver me, I didn’t think God heard my cry, I thought it was finally over.

Then I noticed I landed on a ground. I saw a great light, and a man stood in front of me, He didn’t say a word but looked at me and then turn, I was following him.

When I was in heaven I asked Jesus who the man was and I later got to know that he was father Moses because Jesus told he sent Moses to save me.

Father Moses did not say any word to me, he just looked at me and then turned and I followed him.

When I appeared at the gate of heaven, I saw angels coming in front of me and I noticed father Moses was no longer there.

And the angels started to transform my body, they gave me a glorious body because I was unclean to be in front of Jesus and so they changed my body, they changed everything about me. They gave me a glorious body. And I entered into heaven.

When the gate of heaven opened, I saw a great light, a wonderful light, a big light that is all over the heaven, the light was coming from that place but was shining allover heaven.

While I was still wondering what sort of light it was (I couldn’t see clearly, such that even when I tried covering my eyes with my palms, the light still pierced through my palms into my eyes), then I heard a voice like the sound of thunder, like ten thousand thunders put together.

Then I heard the Lord Jesus said, “Welcome my daughter Linda”.

I was wondering what kind of human being would have that kind of voice, but the light was still tormenting me, then the light started getting clearer and I began to see better. The light then transformed into a wonderful man, a glorious man.

I can’t describe Jesus, Jesus is a wonderful man, no wonder, Jesus is truly the Son of God.

He said, “Welcome my daughter”

Jesus is lovely, Jesus loves us. And He introduced Himself, He said, “I am Jesus, I am the One that died for you, Linda”

He held my hand and raised me up, and I felt peace. I forgot about the pain in hell, I was so happy.

When I was on earth I liked fine men, Jesus is very handsome man, I was amazed, Jesus is made hundred percent perfect.

Then Jesus took me around heaven, heaven is so big; that’s why everyone you heard went to heaven came back with different description of heaven; heaven is too big and wide, beautiful, everything in heaven is made of gold and diamond.

There are beautiful angels in heaven, working for us. We are wonderful people.

Jesus took me to one part of heaven and showed me the houses of the believers that are in hell now. The houses are locked.

Jesus is not a liar; He said He’s going to prepare a place for us. He did it; if you go to heaven, you will see houses, beautiful place, Jesus loves us, He said, these are the houses of believers who are now in hell for small temptation, something that took them away from my glory, when they didn’t know that, that morning, that day, they would die. They backslide and die in sin. They are now in hell and their house closed in heaven. They suffered on earth to build their house in heaven, but did not enter there.

That is really painful! When you start this work for God, please don’t stop the race, love Jesus, don’t stop. You don’t know the time you will die, don’t stop, and don’t look back.

Anyone suffering for Jesus here on earth will be happy and thank God.

Since I met Jesus, whenever temptation is coming my way or I am about to sin, I thank God because during that hard time, I am trying to overcome the devil, the angels are adding to my marks; they are building my house rapidly and beautifully.

So when you stop serving God, obeying His words, you are decreasing your scores in heaven.

Stand firm for Jesus, stand firm in the truth, let them laugh at you. In Sierra Leone, they said all of us that dress holy are old witches. That’s what the bishop said. He said we are old witches that smell, that we don’t put on perfumes, that we don’t make-up, we tie head ties, that we are dirty old witches. Yes I’m a witch for Jesus!

Then Jesus took me to another part of heaven and showed me houses, He said, “these are my sons, daughters on earth”

These houses are so beautiful, but there is one particular house that is like sky scrapper building, very high and beautiful.

I asked Jesus who the owners of the house are, and He said it’s for people on earth who wins souls for me; that provide their own finance for the gospel without asking for support from anyone. They look for money by themselves for the gospel. Some of them walk from one town to the other to preach the gospel.

They pray, they ask for grace to do more for God rather than asking God for financial breakthrough.

The houses God prepared for these faithful servants of His is so great that without asking for a pay back here on earth.

Heaven is place I don’t want anyone to miss. Heaven is beautiful, heaven is so sweet, the air in heaven I can’t describe it properly, it is hot and cold.

I didn’t want to come back here on earth. When Jesus said He will send me with message to Sierra Leone I frowned because I didn’t want to come back to earth.

Then Jesus looked at me and said- selfishness. He said I did not deserve heaven that He took me from hell to send to my people in Sierra Leone. He said if I go to the world and then decide to sin again, He would throw me back to hell.

Then I pleaded for mercy.

Then Jesus and me walked around and I saw angles all over, busy, going different directions.

Then I asked Jesus why the angels were going up and down and heave seems so busy, and He told me they were preparing for His coming.

He said the clothes the faithful’s are going to wear have already been sown and are in storage in heaven now.

Just like expecting a visitor in your home and you are preparing for the visitor, they are seriously preparing for us in heaven.

Please leave that sin now. The way testimonies are coming now, the way Jesus is moving now, worldwide, every day you see and read it on the internet.

I saw Jesus; they were wearing sandals on His feet that have to tell you that Jesus is dressed.

I saw angel Michael, he is an army for Jesus, he doesn’t smile, doesn’t move, he stands in one place, not moving but dressed fearfully with ammunitions. He is a fearful angel; God took time to build that angel. That is why God will release him to fight for His people, only him will fight thousands of demons.

Angel Michael is fearfully and wonderfully made. Jesus said to me, my angel, angel Michael is dressed, waiting for my Father to say go.

Jesus told me that the angel that is going to increase the heat, the fire in hell, before His coming has already been released.

So the angel that will add the fire, the heat and power of hell has already been released. Don’t enter hell please!

And Jesus said, “Come let me show you the message and the people you will take the message to in the world”

While we were going I saw a woman playing with kids, and I asked Jesus who the woman was, Jesus told me that the woman is Mary.

That’s why He gave me the message to Catholics, who are busy praying to Mary. Mary is just an ordinary person in heaven, taking care of kids, she doesn’t know what is happening on earth, catholic people should stop wasting their time, and they should call on Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by larmu(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
lharstborn:

Lolzzzz!!!!
Join jawe!!!
#END TIME TINZ!!#
(My first time though)
grin

Lolzzzz!!!!
Join jawe!!!
#END TIME TINZ!!#
(My first time though)
I cannot categorically say end time tinz,or speculate dat these are end time tinz,but i can say these are tinz dat end wit time
#TeamEndTimeTinz
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2013
Colliano446: I am a chosen and shal not be decieved.
Chosen is blessed by the most high God and shal not be curse.

Oh my Nigeria.......... This idiota is not ashamed 4 being fooled by so called daddy G.O.
This woman has credible evidence; if Nigeria is a well functioning institution, the church should be closed immediately and the G.O arrested for being a scam artist.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by ladygogo: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
Fanaticism at its highest. See them looking like militants. Nigerian christians will soon start killing in their pastor's name.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by muzeze77: 8:57pm On Sep 05, 2013
God save all Nigerians from all foreign religions, we have all been hypnotized, if the white man/Arabs did not come to Nigeria, we will not have all this craziness, Those that brought this religions are not even as religious as Nigerians, A man is gassing all his people in Syria and the others (Saudi) are just looking , are they not from the same religion again.My people in Nigeria are throwing money and their leaders are buying Jets. Come on people . Open your eyes and stop drinking that cool-aid
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by hydrocarbon(m): 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
Amara dey thr dey decieve ur self,can't u look in2 this womans eyes n see that she's saying the most sincere truth of all? Olodo..u will roten in hell with ur fake pastor lazarus mouka.,I'v always thought as much....mtcheeeew
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by berryldilty(f): 9:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
me I don't know which is true or false. but all I know is that I am a chosen because it is said in the bible that we are all chosen ones of God. serve God in truth and in spirit because at the time of judgment, every one will be judged individually not by church. as for the aprons and handkerchief, its by faith. the bible said if you have faith as little as the mustard seed, you can move mountains. even the woman with the issue of blood in the bible said IF only I can touch the helm of his garment I shall be made whole. it wasn't the cloth that healed her rather her faith.
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by rexbuton: 9:09pm On Sep 05, 2013
this post should be hidden

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
Amara i beg make we hear word. We know the truth frm being a motor parts dealer 2 a pastor after the dead of his wife
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by adegwurulez(m): 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2013
sonyc00: The church is in a sham.may God help them in the name of Jesus of NAZARETH.amen cry
i lyk dat "jesus of nazareth nt God of my pastor"
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
amara.lizzy%40y:
Who knws anoda church d wil speak evil against, after chosen. If u lyk keep runing 4rm one church 2 anoda til rapture take place. As for me am a chosen.
BRAIN WASHED!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2013
I have a cousin I hear has joined Lazarus muokas group and the thing has entered his head well well
He dropped out of the university and wants to be a pastor like Muoka

He also wears that yellow rag like a mad man
My dear first cousin has entered one chance
Make una pray
Re: Lord Chosen Members Protest Against Mrs Juliet's Confession DVD by obyrich(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: Make una no vex oh...why this church members dey use their church banner take sew apron?
Traces of madness na. Majority of them are hypnotised madmen though they claim to have been cured completely. The church is populated by hardened criminals and extremists who should be in jail- ritualists, fraudsters, prostitutes, armed robbers, witches and wizards etc, who claim to have been redeemed. A closer look at their behaviour will convince you all is not well with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

"Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Searching & Sharing Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.