Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,212 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Bosom This, Bosom That. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bosom This, Bosom That. (688 Views)

See This Lepacious Slim Girl With A Very Mighty Bosom That Got The Internet Buzz / PICTURES: Lady Seen In Ekiti With One Bosom Cut Off (Viewer Discretion Advised) / An Assistant Commissioner Of Police Grabbing A Young Lady's Bosom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bosom This, Bosom That. by bacteria24(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2013
There's no word on nairaland that irritates me more than the use of word "bosom" instead of "breast" in relation to that part of the female anatomy? Is there something wrong saying breast on this forum? Could someone enlighted me please? I asked because in the western world and other developed countries you don't hear or read anywhere in which the breast is refered to using that archaic word. I might be looking for topics on breast feeding but instead it's bosom feeding. Discuss.

Edit
Aaarrgh! Oh please. This is absolutely shocking. All my reference to 'b.r.e.a.s.t' was changed to that word by the forum engine after clicking submit. Crazy stuff.
Re: Bosom This, Bosom That. by carzola(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2013
Go to the police station and make a statment or you park well with ur keke...
Re: Bosom This, Bosom That. by bacteria24(m): 12:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
@Carzola

I pity you. You don't seem to understand the point but you can continue to wallow in your obsolete self.

(1) (Reply)

REST IN STYLE: $30,000 Coffin With In-built Stereo Sound System Unveiled / 10 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Giving Up On Your Dream / My Observation About Jim Iyke's Deliverance At SCOAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.