Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,572 members, 7,892,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 10:31 AM

Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? (1129 Views)

CoolFM Poll: Who Will Marry First Among These Celebrities? / This is How Celebrities Will Look Like if They Are Fat / Can You Identify These Celebrities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by ambrosini593(m): 1:00pm On Sep 05, 2013
If you are giving the opportunity to bring back one of
this celebrity.. who will he/she be?
1. Dagrin
2. Tupac
3. Aaliyah
4. Sam Loco Efe
5. Jt Tom West
6. Fatai Rolling Dollar
7. B.I.G
8. Justus Esiri
9. Goldie
10. Mc Loph
11. Micheal Jackson
12. Whitney Houston
13. Fela
Be sincere!...
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by greenoak: 1:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
FELA JACKSON.
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
chai.. Sam loco

Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by ceosville(m): 1:13pm On Sep 05, 2013
11. MJ
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 05, 2013
Brenda Fassie
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by Tjohn1(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Mc Loph
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by EazyJ(f): 3:47pm On Sep 05, 2013
Dagrin Akogun

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by dplomaticVal: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2013
all if possibl
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by Haywhymido(m): 7:32pm On Sep 05, 2013
Da'jackson
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2013
FELA no Time
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by mrking3(m): 12:32am On Sep 06, 2013
I don't care about rest! If only God can bring back this man to life .....

MICHAEL JACKSON
Re: Which Of These Celebrities Will You Bring Back To Life If Given The Opporunity ? by drnairalov: 2:07am On Sep 06, 2013
was sad reading this,,.....but every day i wish

MICHAEL JACKSON WAZ STILL ALIVE, I love u wacko jacko..king of pop.*died on ma bday *sadface

A smile always find its way to my face when I hear Michael Jackson's songs playing""

(1) (Reply)

Female Club Owner Flaunts Her BIG 'ORANGES' In Public [PHOTO] / Actress Toyin Aimaku Premieres ALAKADA 2 In Lagos[video] / The First Instagram Photo Ever Was Uploaded 4 Years Ago Today July 16 (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.