Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,477 members, 7,926,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 02:11 PM

Good Auto Electrician Need - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Good Auto Electrician Need (983 Views)

Pictures Of The Car Electrician That Stole Comedian Ogusbaba Wife's Car Revealed / Locate Good Auto Mechanic/workshop In Port Harcourt Here / LIST OF GOOD AUTO WORKSHOPS IN NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Auto Electrician Need by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 05, 2013
i need an auto electrictian to do a quick fix in my golf3 car.
Re: Good Auto Electrician Need by cardoctor(m): 9:56am On Sep 06, 2013
ibrodex: i need an auto electrictian to do a quick fix in my golf3 car.
please if you know anyone u can call 08022281411 for details.

Quick fix, quick breakdown.

Where is your location and what's wrong with your car?

Car-Doctor.
Re: Good Auto Electrician Need by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
i stay at ojuelegba.
i have a golf3 GTI with the following.
Brand: Volkswagen
Model: Golf GTI
Year: 1995
Engine: 2.0L
Engine code: ABF
Cylinder count: 4
Fuel type: Petrol
Motor management system: Digifant 3.2

the problem is that: it was driven carelessly for long hours. it later resulted to some problem. though currently with a mech, in which he said he has done his own part of the job that it is left for the auto electrician to fix other thing. he actually got someone to check it, the person detect a sensor problem. that the sensor will not make it start normally. that it will start and stop. they actually search for it but the ones they got did not work with it.
these are the little info i can give you for now.
Re: Good Auto Electrician Need by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:06pm On Sep 06, 2013
ibrodex: i stay at ojuelegba.
i have a golf3 GTI with the following.
Brand: Volkswagen
Model: Golf GTI
Year: 1995
Engine: 2.0L
Engine code: ABF
Cylinder count: 4
Fuel type: Petrol
Motor management system: Digifant 3.2

the problem is that: it was driven carelessly for long hours. it later resulted to some problem. though currently with a mech, in which he said he has done his own part of the job that it is left for the auto electrician to fix other thing. he actually got someone to check it, the person detect a sensor problem. that the sensor will not make it start normally. that it will start and stop. they actually search for it but the ones they got did not work with it.
these are the little info i can give you for now.

you are not really telling us the problem with car you are allover the place

tell us what the car is doing ?
Re: Good Auto Electrician Need by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
BUY A NEW ENGINE...THATS WHAT HAPPENED TO ME...THEY'LL JUST DO TRIAL AND ERROR AND MAKE U FED-UP OF THAT CAR
Re: Good Auto Electrician Need by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 12, 2017
ibrodex:
i need an auto electrictian to do a quick fix in my golf3 car.
Re: Good Auto Electrician Need by diportivo: 7:26pm On Jan 12, 2017
A lot of "nobody" on this thread

Literally

undecided
Re: Good Auto Electrician Need by rowlandlove200: 8:38pm On Sep 14, 2022
[quote][/quote]
plz which 256 HD decoder is the best to unlock scrambled channels plz

(1) (Reply)

Honda Radio Code Palava / Where Are The Jeep Rewire/mechanics In Nigeria / Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get This to Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.