Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,453 members, 7,914,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 06:48 PM

Do You Read Only Front Page Topics? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Read Only Front Page Topics? (475 Views)

Have You Read E.L. James "Grey"? Can You Share Link To Download? / What's The Best Book You Read During The Year? / Reading User's Manual; How Often Do You read it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Read Only Front Page Topics? by joncom(m): 5:06pm On Sep 05, 2013
I have come to observe that people only read front page topics, ignoring other posts. I have also observed that other topics carry more info than most front page stories.
I Know this may not make front page, but something tells me the moderator will want to suprise me. So, do you only read and comment on front page topics?

(1) (Reply)

An Appeal To Seun To Activate A "BOOKMARKED" feature / Borno To Demolish Churches / Homeless Man Earns $100,000 For Honesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.