Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,197 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:12 PM

Pharmaceutical Products Importation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pharmaceutical Products Importation (1758 Views)

How To Start A Pharmaceutical Importation Buisness In Nigeria / Starting A Pharmaceutical Marketing/distribution Company In Nigeria / How Lucrative Is A Pharmaceutical Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmaceutical Products Importation by pastorking(m): 11:25am On Jun 16, 2008
Anybody knows what is involved in importation of Pharmaceutical products to Nigeria ?

How viable is this business ?
Re: Pharmaceutical Products Importation by pastorking(m): 8:39am On Jun 18, 2008
Any pharmacist in the house ?
Re: Pharmaceutical Products Importation by Angybabe(f): 8:44pm On Jun 19, 2008
Importation?
Please dont let Dora sees this.
Definitely NOT from India wink
Re: Pharmaceutical Products Importation by omogidi234(m): 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2008
pastorking:

Anybody knows what is involved in importation of Pharmaceutical products to Nigeria ?

How viable is this business ?

2 quick things.
1. you register a phamaceutical coy
2. you register the drug with Dora oh sorry I mean nafdac.
For more you can holla me at Kleandenation@yahoo.ca
regards.
Re: Pharmaceutical Products Importation by adminlo: 1:41am On Sep 14, 2011
hi,
sent you a mail .
Re: Pharmaceutical Products Importation by JeffGuo(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
hello, what kind of medicines you need, i hv friend deal with it in china
Re: Pharmaceutical Products Importation by hugooh42(m): 5:12am On Sep 16, 2011
You need to use a pharmacist certificate to import.You can always do it in partnership with a pharmacist.You also need to register the drug with NAFDAC and that costs 1 million naira.I hope this helps.
Re: Pharmaceutical Products Importation by amaagus: 10:07pm On Sep 17, 2011
As said in some of the comments you need to have a pharmacist on your board of directors when you are registering your pharmacetical company . at the same time you need to do your research and feasililty studies as drugs come in different ctegories eg OTC and prescription drugs and the amount for registrtion and the processes differ.
Re: Pharmaceutical Products Importation by adminlo: 12:32am On Sep 21, 2011
hi, jeff guo

send me your email or skype id . lets chat . my skype id is flagin1. thanks . otc and prescription drugs are my area of interests
Re: Pharmaceutical Products Importation by JeffGuo(m): 3:37am On Sep 21, 2011
Hi, adminlo, I hv added you in my Skype, you can also choose to mail me, jefferson.Guo@gmail.com tks
Re: Pharmaceutical Products Importation by adminlo: 2:37am On Sep 22, 2011
sent a mail . chk inbox

(1) (Reply)

How To Refine Your Personality For Success / Help! My 40 Ton Vw M.a.n Truck Doing Nothing / Update On Geo Fluid Private Placement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.