Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,660 members, 7,889,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:10 AM

Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) (28049 Views)

Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Lies You Told Your Parents When Sneaking Out For A Date / Statement You Told Your Patner And Later Regreted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by pheyikemi: 9:21am On Sep 07, 2013
god_of_music: Cookies Where yhu see cookies take buy?? Wetin i call cookies na Buiscuit! Take it or leave it!!!
Dnt get me confused here pls, I think the cookies he's talking abt is KULIKULI grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Harahmeedey(f): 9:26am On Sep 07, 2013
I did dat big tym wen it was hidden
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by damlag(m): 9:39am On Sep 07, 2013
Ma first approach was in ma ss3 and d letter still wif me now.....we still best of friends
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 07, 2013
pheyikemi: Dnt get me confused here pls, I think the cookies he's talking abt is KULIKULI grin
LMFAO!!! KULIKULI indeed! grin grin
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by olanrewajumi(m): 9:51am On Sep 07, 2013
my mum and i played a messi n ronaldo game den...she was d messi n unfortunately i happened to be the c.ronaldo...no matter how hard i tried to lie den,she was alwayz a step ahead of me..just ha stare z sufficent for me to spilt out my hiding plans..
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 07, 2013
hmmmm..no b small tin ooo....dad would send me fuel...na dere i go dey with osas for like 45mins......till one day nepa bring light com untop of fuel wen dem send me@nyt...my returrning home was...(dad)===oya de drink d fuel.....(me)===dady abeg na...na almost d next two street i take c fuel buy...dady i no go try am again....lols...though i and pamela have broken up/down...infact shut down....lmaoooooo

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 07, 2013
For me.. Letz say i was The god_of_girls

I didn't do mY mates......na my elder sister university friends.
When they come visiting in our house.....
I did almost all my sister's sexy,beaytiful friends,maybe because i was a cool.Swagalicious,gentle guy.
They all liked me,and i cease those opportunities to do them...
If i tell yhu guys my story ehn....e go full this page..I WAS an ALPHA MALE!! grin grin never did my agemates but 22 year olds and so on! I was 15 then.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 07, 2013
I neva liked this bf/gf thing during sec. because the girl I liked then, I neva developed the courage to ask her out #sadMe. My story changed for good when I was in SS2 (was punctuality prefect cheesy ) I used my prefectship to date one of my seniors then...diz girl loved me so much that she still comes to sch to check on me when she graduated...but btw I neva kissed her, even hug sef..I no fit hug...d girl later left me n my shyness n went for a more jasi guy. My parents didn't knw..so no reason to lie.
That was an eye opener for me dho...cos now, I be ....make I no complete am.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by beautyng(f): 11:06am On Sep 07, 2013
yea it was very funny............. i cooked food and lied to my mum dat it was for a frnd who z in hospital where as it is for my ....... lol
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by nies4u(m): 11:56am On Sep 07, 2013
[b][/b] i was nt too free during my teenage, but i remember stealing my aunty Akara nd take excuss dat am going home to wash, den i will go striaght to her place, but we did not do anything till my after my secondary school buy by then we were not together anymore
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by nies4u(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2013
beauty ng: yea it was very funny............. i cooked food and lied to my mum dat it was for a frnd who z in hospital where as it is for my ....... lol
Beauty dat was a great lie nd it is all about life, it was bad too
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
god_of_music: Because yhu were one of those girls who behaves like men...they slap boys in skool! Tomboyz i remember the time i mistakenly touched one of them Br.east for skool,she slapped in front of the class and started threatening to report it to the Principal........i begged this girl for over 30 mins but she still reported it and that led to the Mr Fire(maths wicked teacher) flogging me 20 strokes of the cane in the principal's office. Till that day all the boys in school despise the girl...

lol, but why will u touch a gal's boobs without her consent?
Am not sure mr fire did proper justice to you.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by norigams(m): 1:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bak den me & ma cousin dey chase 2 sisters,him go com my house we talk am 4 popsi hearing dis graph 5n oh i plot d graph yestaday him go say him graph hard...u knw graph nw ? (Girl) its fun 2 remeber. Nw in uni teach ma frnds 4 class we call d Girl Graph dey neva up 2date.tel my Girl frnd i go solve graph somwhre she neva knw.fun!!
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by ammyammy: 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2013
l am innocent of such lies. gud gal 2 d last. its unbelievable bt d truth. undecidedl am innocent of such lies. gud gal 2 d last. its unbelievable bt d truth.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
chidyhels:

lol, but why will u touch a gal's boobs without her consent?
Am not sure mr fire did proper justice to you.
I mistakenly touched it

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by OCTAVO: 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2013
god_of_music: I mistakenly touched it
Na lie jor! grin
Which kind mistake be that? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2013
OCTAVO:
Na lie jor! grin
Which kind mistake be that? cheesy
Honestly.....na mistake,she asked me for forgiveness when we graduated!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by tomtyte02(m): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2013
mine was interesting too. na jeje i dey read newspaper for my room around after 10pm...na so my phone ring say she dey outside. Na d same compond we der stay. we don lock door for nit sha. Ah come try open am silently bt my aunty heard me so i quick tell her say i wan go remove clothes downstairs. Na so we meet o,kissed,romanced smooched etc. Na so d gal phone dey ring...e ring like trice bt nobodi even luk d side cos d tin dey get heated gan. We don dey trespass. Na so d male come d small old place we dey use o. If u c where i hid ehn...lols...d woman find me comot o. Dat nit na badnit wey i no fit forget. D funniest tin b say,d girl call me d nxt day dey apologise come dey say tank u ...say she want anoda time...abi ah don near her again ni

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by UyiIredia(m): 10:45pm On Sep 07, 2013
I just dey look dey laff . . . especially at the Messi-C.Ro thingy.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by tomtyte02(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2013
[b][/b]i tink 90% of teenage excapades ended badly/pointless sha. Its all childs play but lots of fun
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nova01(m): 3:46am On Sep 08, 2013
All the girls i did in secondry school was either my school mothers or school daughters smiley
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Sike(m): 10:13am On Sep 08, 2013
Hmmm... Things we do for love.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by analryder: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2013
enyi1: YOU ARE A SUSPECT!!!!
Mods pls move this gay to gay section
The fact that i ride ass doesnt mean i wanna ride ur boney ass. I ryde my girl's ass and she loves it. Try urs!

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2013
hmmm....i remember those days,i was 16yrs old and there was this girl with huge breasts that used to come to my house to fetch water.one fateful day,she came to fetch water and i was alon e in the house, she said she doesnt have money but i said thats no problem if only she was going to let me smooch those ripe water mellons....she agreed so i went to work ahhhhaaah...we were so carried away that when my mum walked in on us at the backyard we didnt know....imagine the look on her face...meeehn i was petrified
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by DebbieSean(f): 3:40pm On Sep 08, 2013
I never had a teenage, my books and novels were my love but used 2 crush on two guys in secondary school then. I would go to their class and borrow their notebooks just to talk to them. Though, happened @ different times. I wasn't interested in dating any of them cos one of them later asked me out but I told him I wasn't ready. Though, I used some friends who call themselves my husbands back then.
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by free37: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2013
ok
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by berryice(f): 12:50pm On Sep 14, 2013
I lied dah I wuz going 2 skul 2 pay my huse rent,dah my landlady is disturbing me,4rm dere I went 2 see my boo of lyf kiss
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by simdam500(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
night call with ma gal but i claim it my class captain, he just want to ask me of how class was, cos he his sick and didn't com to school

1 Like

Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by haafolaaby(f): 12:16am On Nov 12, 2013
@ topic, remember telling my popcy I wanna go check a frend who is sick and hospitalized.I ve forgotten dat I took dis same permision last month. Wen I told him he sed dat ma frend must b a sickler o,say. She sick last 2 month dem hospitalize am, she sick last month same. Tin, she con sick dis month again. I just told him " neva mind" an he sed " beta".
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by DaizyJims(m): 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by DaizyJims(m): 6:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
green
Re: Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) by GoodFaith: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
My brother call the house from school
Dad pass to phone to me and said my friend was on the phone
My brother said don't let Dad know that I am on the phone
Listen to my brother for five minutes
all I said was ok
drop the phone
my Dad said that was a one way conversion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’ / Girls! Would You Collect A Gift From A Man You Dont Want? / Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos Of A Cute Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.