Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week (14644 Views)

Check-out What Top Nigerian Musicians Earn Per Show / Does Dbanj Smoke ? Picture Evidence / Please Does Dbanj Still Sing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by zerocool(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2008
How much does Dbanj earn per week. Is it up to 20 million naira per week
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by demoney08: 1:09pm On Jun 16, 2008
thats for like 5 shows call that what he can earn in 6 months or more
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by methyl: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2008
well is possible sha cool cool
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by tosinadeda: 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2008
Na me be him manager?
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by FLOWSHOW: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2008
why u dey ask u wan go rob am? infact he earns 35kobo per year.lol grin
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by misshot: 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2008
dbanj charges close to 2.5million basic per gig and he performes close to six times aweek,so do the calculation
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by debosky(m): 9:36pm On Jun 16, 2008
where is he performing 6 times a week? In people's bedrooms? undecided

by the way, how do you know this? Are you his agent?
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by owolomo(m): 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2008
it is now a fact that some people are juss jobless, wnting to knw how much d'banj makes, u should be think about how much u should be making and if u already making money find something do abeg, and if u ask me, i dont think he makes up to that,
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by ghettochyk(f): 11:50pm On Jun 16, 2008
Does it really matter? it aint like he's gonna share it with u or any of us here
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by owolomo(m): 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2008
my dear look that one no concern me abeg, i have met d'banj before and i dont think he has wat i got i dey yankee, he dey naija, if we were to change all that naira for here he is not coming close to my bread, nothin do am and i aint hating i juss think peeps need to find something better to post on here, WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HIS BREAD, not me, do you,
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by djd1(m): 1:35am On Jun 17, 2008
haha. haba. i wouldnt think he makes dat much. it's naija now. nah only him be muscian. and even if he did. he doesn't get all the money . remember, promoters dey, managers dey, security dey, dj dey, band boys dey, back up singer,dancers, director, manager, producer money (don baba J) no be small ting, equipment money and other big expenses dey.

and FYI it is impossible for an artist to perform six times a week. i mean if its just in the clubs, i understand. but i dnt count dat as heavy performance, dem just dey mime songs. and they get paid little money. promoters get the most. dats y artist dey always fight for club shows, they make little so plenty shows go bring plenty money. zing zing!!!! get it?
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by owolomo(m): 2:03am On Jun 17, 2008
correct one, abeg yan them,
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by fastmoney(m): 9:57am On Jun 17, 2008
are you dumb, 50cent dont make 1million a week, no more vitamin water money, look man people dun get it when they talk bout artist gettin that much for show, that amount only happens like 3times a year when the multinationals are paying for them large shows, do you think they get up to 200k for those normal shows? think again cos u aint thinking right, do u think hiphop world paid dbanj up to 300k for his performance (lol @ ayo paying niggaz 300k).
its simple mathematics man, d you know that those artist need shows to remain relevant, its not even always about money thats why they accept to do free shows atimes, I still cant stop laughing at 20M per week, zerocool u need to put that crack pipe down.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by Samuel1580: 11:21am On Jun 17, 2008
You guys need to slow down with millions ,  A lot of these artiste do free shows (at least one good turn deserves another: all those that helped them promote their music when they were still struggling etc) so don't think because you hear that they are here and there they get paid for it all.

And who said Dbanj gets 2.5 mil for a show? The only time these guys get real/big money depending on their status is when the likes of MTN is taking them on a tour then they charge per state or when first class citizens invite them to entertain them (if i may use the word first class citizen). But when it is local club shows, how can he charge 2.5mil, how would the organiser/promoter make money considering logistics, security etc involves lots of money as well.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by AkinW: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2008
Softly softly on the millions, 50 cent made $32 million in year 2007/08 he was the second richest money maker in the music biz for that year. Jay Z was number one!

That is approx. $3million a month as for D'Banj I would think he make close to the same amount but in Naira if he has a good year!!
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by fastmoney(m): 1:25pm On Jun 17, 2008
AkinW:

Softly softly on the millions, 50 cent made $32 million in year 2007/08 he was the second richest money maker in the music biz for that year. Jay Z was number one!

That is approx. $3million a month as for D'Banj I would think he make close to the same amount but in Naira if he has a good year!!

yo akin 50 made 100M last year, he owned 10% of vitamin water, thats why he was in those fomula 50 adverts, coca cola bought vitamin water last year for $1 billion dollars and 50 got 10% of that money,($100m) why else do you think 50 came up to second place that fast. $32m isnt enough to raise a nigga to that status.
jayz sold rocawear for approx $200m. im feeling too lazy to look for sources right now but just google it.
dbanj isnt worth $1m in cash, investment and property combined. im not sure about tuface.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by tboy1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 17, 2008
fastmoney:

yo akin 50 made 100M last year, he owned 10% of vitamin water, thats why he was in those fomula 50 adverts, coca cola bought vitamin water last year for $1 billion dollars and 50 got 10% of that money,($100m) why else do you think 50 came up to second place that fast. $32m isnt enough to raise a nigga to that status.
jayz sold rocawear for approx $200m. im feeling too lazy to look for sources right now but just google it.
dbanj isnt worth $1m in cash, investment and property combined. im not sure about tuface.

can u stop talking about things you dont know.
Vitamin water was bought for 4.1 billion dollars and he had 10% i.e 400 million dollar. You can read it up here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glaceau

@ poster
I don't think he makes that much per show and if he does it very rare, probably during big shows or awards and if he's truely makin that kind of amount, goodluck to him
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by fastmoney(m): 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2008
tboy1:

can u stop talking about things you don't know.
Vitamin water was bought for 4.1 billion dollars and he had 10% i.e 400 million dollar. You can read it up here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glaceau

@ poster
I don't think he makes that much per show and if he does it very rare, probably during big shows or awards and if he's truely makin that kind of amount, goodluck to him

i just done i little more research, your right that the company was bought for 4.1m but im still right that 50 got only 100m, and u dun gotta be rude about it blud, it aint like we got a cut out that bread

http://www.singersroom.com/news/entertainment-story-881.asp
http://www.usatoday.com/money/advertising/adtrack/2007-07-29-vitamin-water-50-cent_N.htm
http://sandrarosenews..com/2007/06/fiddy-did-not-make-400-million-on.html
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by tboy1(m): 1:54pm On Jun 17, 2008
fastmoney:

i just done i little more research, your right that the company was bought for 4.1m but im still right that 50 got only 100m, and u dun gotta be rude about it blud, it aint like we got a cut out that bread

http://www.usatoday.com/money/advertising/adtrack/2007-07-29-vitamin-water-50-cent_N.htm
http://sandrarosenews..com/2007/06/fiddy-did-not-make-400-million-on.html

I was not rude and personally i don't care how much they make because thats the last thing on my mind.
I remember i read this somewhere when it happened and just went to dig it up. . .
Sorry if i did sound rude  wink
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by fastmoney(m): 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2008
cool, real recognize real.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by MethodMan3(m): 2:39pm On Jun 17, 2008
BEANZ!

20MILLION NAIRA A WEEK MY BATTYCREASE!
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by player007(m): 11:37am On Jun 23, 2008
he said he earns 10 mill in a week.have you not heard his new song?
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by misssexyu(f): 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2008
he doesnt evn earn up 2 100 thousand per week,talk more of beein able 2 earn up to 20 million per week.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by onyekang1(f): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
20Mill per week! cos na soooo the money easy reach.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by luvme1(f): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2008
how the hell do u expect me 2 know. i hate d guy he can earn kobos 4 all i care
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by misshot: 9:56pm On Jun 26, 2008
the question was does he make 20mill in a week or not,any aw i dont think he makes up to dat,but he sure makes over 7mill in a week
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by misssexyu(f): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2008
please stop been certain of wht u don't know,dbanj?earning up to 7mil in a week?that is a lie,were does he want to start?neway just came in to let u know that its a lie. al d same i don't kia because i really hate this guy.yeah i do.
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by folly69(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2008
hmmmn definately Dbanj don disappoint u one way or the other soriooooooo embarassed
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by simplychic(f): 6:29pm On Sep 01, 2008
@misssexy

you have issues! shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by timbabng(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2008
who gives a Bleep about him angry?
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by sima(f): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2008
abi oo
help mi ask , . . it's not as if he gives mi outta d money dat i'll give a dime angry tongue
Re: How Much Does Dbanj Earn Per Week. Is It Up To 20 Million Naira Per Week by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 01, 2008
Hi guys you should know that all this musicians are rich and presently now dbanj is the top paid hiphop artist in Nigeria and by the grace of God i brought up many of this artist eg Durella, 9ice, etc. i am not saying i am a musician but they come to me because i am a ghetto king. so i can tell you that dbanj makes up to 10 million in a week although as one wise nairalander said not all the money goes to him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Nu*de Cell Phone Pics Leaked? [SEE PICS] / Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter - Pic? / Nollywood Stars Honour Pete Eneh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.