Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,109 members, 7,946,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? (1659 Views)

Possibly Looking For A Nigerian Girl To Bring To The U.S. With Me [PICTURES] / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden / Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 3:42am On Sep 06, 2013
I saw this chic at a Basketmouth (the naija comedian) event a few months ago and apparently she's the comedian's brother's gf or something like that. So I had to lean back so as not to mess a show that was exclusively for VIPs. And because I went with my uncles and it was a Nigerian event, I embraced calmness and lowe(d) the London vibe/hype.

So tonight, as I was playing around the web, checking different websites - blam, I saw the girl's pic (pic is below). Hey, whoever knows the chic should shout me. I want to chat to the chic on a level. And I definitely owe anyone that can get me her connect something nice.

Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 3:43am On Sep 06, 2013
Holy moly, that's a whole lotta junk in 'em trunk, believe that!! shocked

1 Like

Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by onila(f): 4:31am On Sep 06, 2013
shes from Ghana

her name is mathilda

hmmmm, so shes dating a Nigerian

Nigerian men rule!
Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by ceosville(m): 4:59am On Sep 06, 2013
grin B*tch Please
Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by Nellizzy(m): 5:03am On Sep 06, 2013
mehn!!! Dats my g.f
Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 06, 2013
onila: shes from Ghana

her name is mathilda

hmmmm, so shes dating a Nigerian

Nigerian men rule!

Damn!! You be knowing everyone.

Do you really know her?

And do you have Basketmouth's bro's instagram? - the chic and her massive batty might be on there.

Still don't know that skinny guy and his brother with owl eyes and unkempt hair could pull a batty that big.
Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by pri3stess(f): 5:24am On Sep 06, 2013
I'm following her on keek, her name on there is 'Mathildahipsy'
Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 5:40am On Sep 06, 2013
pri3stess: I'm following her on keek, her name on there is 'Mathildahipsy'

Safe for that. Just saw her keek and instagram with the link.

Still want a reward? tongue

Or are you packing like that as well.. Who knows? grin lipsrsealed
Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by Merkki(f): 7:27am On Sep 06, 2013
What is it with African men and big batty? More like a curse.

1 Like

Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by CABabatunde(m): 9:52am On Sep 06, 2013
Caribbean men have not fallen far from our African brother. We like dem thick like that too...There are lots of women like her in Jamaica and especially Trinidad amd Tobago.
Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by pri3stess(f): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
shymexx:

Safe for that. Just saw her keek and instagram with the link.

Still want a reward? tongue

Or are you packing like that as well.. Who knows? grin lipsrsealed
I wish, I look like a traffic light.
Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
kiss
pri3stess:
awwwww. I like you. Can we meet
*Edited*
just checked your profile, i don't do long distance relationships. Like you anyways.
Re: Romance PSA!: Who Knows This Nigerian Girl? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2013
pri3stess:

How about let me judge that by myself? tongue

(1) (Reply)

Christian Singles, Please Meet Up Here! / Amaka, Regards To My Wife: John / Kk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.