Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,139 members, 7,977,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:24 AM

Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends (2521 Views)

5 Ways Present Day Nigerian Ladies Hinder The Future Of Nigeria Guys. / Do Galfriends Really Have Customary Privileges dey Should get from Boyfriends? / ~How Many Boyfriends/Galfriends Do You Have?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by remz: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2008
do naija guys still tink its a big deal 2 date or marry a virgin cos a friend of mine told me about a guy who would'nt do it with a virgin cos he said he didn't need dat kind of stress and dat since she kept it for so long she might expect him 2 marry her . wat do you guys tink
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by tope2000(f): 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2008
Not this post again, there as been many thread abt this already but at the end of the day it all depends on prefrences with the guy.
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2008
i tire ooooo
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by tope2000(f): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2008
me2 o tongue
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by shylladear(f): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2008
Most guys dont feel its safe getting married to a virgin cause they believe that the moment u let them loose they become wild that even you alone cannot satisfy them, then they begin to hop around from one bed to the other
so some guys would rather go for a non virgin than a virgin.
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by shylladear(f): 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2008
the reason for their hoping around is becuase they havent had a feel of it since birth then when they do they will want to cover for the years they have been good girls grin
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by tngtech(m): 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
@poster

Try and search before you post any topic.
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by Uzzyan: 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2008
Anyways shylla i most tell u this is encouraging fornication.
Reason is very clear
The way u just put is like gals shld just loose virginity before they get married which is morally wrong.
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by jhibola: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2008
virgin, ? angry noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,   no no and no,

dat means if there is still one out there grin
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by tngtech(m): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2008
try is, alot of them.
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by Godalone(m): 4:46pm On Jun 16, 2008
shylladear:

Most guys don't feel its safe getting married to a virgin cause they believe that the moment u let them loose they become wild that even you alone cannot satisfy them, then they begin to hop around from one bed to the other
I beg to disagree.
Not all virgins.
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 16, 2008
shylladear:

Most guys don't feel its safe getting married to a virgin cause they believe that the moment u let them loose they become wild that even you alone cannot satisfy them, then they begin to hop around from one bed to the other
pahahaha that's funny
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by Gabry(f): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2008
Oh No, . . . This topic again?

Virgin and Non Virgin, depends on the individual and mind you they are still virgins on earth. . . angry
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by prettyuc: 1:06pm On Jun 17, 2008
As tngtech said. Try and search before you post any topic.
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by Blatant: 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2008
I think more guys than not would rather have a virgin. It's a no brainer
Re: Do Nigeria Guys Still Want Virgins As Wifes Or Galfriends by smooooooth: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2008
men still prefer virgins till date. who wont? and na lie say them go loose once they are unleashed,but i bet all the non-virgins on nairaland go disagree.

(1) (Reply)

My Director's Wife Happen To Be My Manager. / Guys Are Desperate To Have A Date On Nl. / I Love A LovePeddler.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.