Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,568 members, 7,972,137 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:45 AM

2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) (44252 Views)

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN / 2013/2014 MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP - Undergraduate And Postgraduate / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Xsther: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
what u believe is what will hapen to u. For those who r shouting that they have gotten an email dat d exam has been cancelled then it has been cancelled for them. Afterall what did muste say after u finished writting ur xam!? Whether u passed or didnt pass we may contact u for an interview so y r u loosing hope. I do not know any muste repsentative neither did i call anyone but i do know one thing that i will be kalled for my interview. When they say there is a casting down, we will say that there is a .........
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2013
guys a beg make Una talk one thing na, u guys are just keeping people lyk us that dnt have contact with muste in the dark
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
WTF. sad
Xsther: what u believe is what will hapen to u. For those who r shouting that they have gotten an email dat d exam has been cancelled then it has been cancelled for them. Afterall what did muste say after u finished writting ur xam!? Whether u passed or didnt pass we may contact u for an interview so y r u loosing hope. I do not know any muste repsentative neither did i call anyone but i do know one thing that i will be kalled for my interview. When they say there is a casting down, we will say that there is a .........

You are high on fanta
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Sayboy: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nony1: No i didnt receive d message,what about u?

i avnt 4 nw
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2013
algorithm: Hello,

It has come to our notice that our online screen
test for the MUSTE 2013/2014 scholarship has
been compromised.

We have caught a number of people who have
done one of the following or more:

1. Used other people’s email addresses to sign
in to see the questions before using their own
email

2. Taken screen shots of the questions and
posted it online via nairaland (user id:
enny234)

3. Sent people answers via email using a
facebook group https://www.facebook.com/
scholarshipalerts also posted on nairaland by
enny234

4. Gotten others sit and write the test for them
which explains someone getting 88% in 6mins
for 50 questions.

For this reason, this year’s scholarship is
hereby cancelled. It is most unfortunate that
students who actually have the mental capacity
to attain excellence have been denied the
opportunity because of those who choose to
manipulate the system. It is also despicable
that some people would want to take undue
advantage of someone’s philanthropy.
We are very aware of the errors on our part and
will take into consideration all that has
happened. This will only make it even more
difficult to get the scholarship for the ensuing
applicants.

If the board decides on another alternative, we
will contact you.
Good luck with your studies.
TEAM MUSTE

www.youthempowerment.org.ng
This was the content of the mail as posted by a Friend
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Sayboy: 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2013
algorithm: This was the content of the mail as posted by a Friend
so it's true grin
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sayboy: so it's true grin
Still dont know why a number of person's haven't gotten the mail
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Sayboy: 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2013
algorithm: Still dont know why a number of person's haven't gotten the mail
but did your friend show you the message or he/she told you? Seeing is believing o
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by lomaxx: 11:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
c5zar: to that lormax guy, u are such a child and a fraudster.

I guess you want to be noticed. You did well- I noticed you.

being a beneficiary of more dan one scholarship is wrong,

Each award I received has terms and conditions. Till date I haven't breached any. The elephant and the tiger don't hunt in the same pasture. You know what you know. Doesn't mean it applies to me.

and ur here claiming ur reach u are with the likes of yahoo boys.

Bruh, the spelling is "rich". When will you get proper education? Not everyone needs scholarship to go to school and live comfortably.

u say people are bragging with scores and but you are here talking abt 750 wat,

That's not bragging. I don't brag. I understand how difficult it is for under-privileged people to perceive truth and not read unnecessary meanings into it.

go and hide ursef. b4 u get caught.

I don't trade words over the internet. Neither do I seek validation here. There's more to life than sitting behind a device to type endless razzmatazz. I'm older than that bruh!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by labodinho: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2013
I've been waiting for Lomaxx response a yl,thank God i got it.I knew your reply will be well taken in d mature way.Wish i could like that twice!..especially that last part of the post.

@ All,letz have ONE WORD about this issue and stop confusing ppl.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by papyrus2(m): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2013
Why is everyone exchanging words over nothing. you are to write the exams between 5 and 26th of this month. No organization will cancel the exams because they are not the ones handling the exams. Shell's graduate recruitment test is online, but i have heard nothing about cancellation. Lets just wait till after 26th before knowing the truth, pointing accusing fingers or exchanging words.

Let's be calm. Cheating does not pay, but if you truly did yours without cheating, trust your God and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Tobbie9(m): 8:05am On Nov 17, 2013
Judging from d message it seems they cancelled the entire scholarship 4 this year(or reopen 4 application) and not just d test, u guys seem to have forgotten it's someone personal money so he doesn't owe u anything it's unlike the other companies that do it as CSR.

Today is sunday, d Christians in d house should start praying, MIRACLES HAPPEN
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2013
Tobbie9: Judging from d message it seems they cancelled the entire scholarship 4 this year(or reopen 4 application) and not just d test, u guys seem to have forgotten it's someone personal money so he doesn't owe u anything it's unlike the other companies that do it as CSR.

Today is sunday, d Christians in d house should start praying, MIRACLES HAPPEN
You aint a Christian?

#justasking
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Tobbie9(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2013
algorithm: You aint a Christian?

#justasking
I'm a Christian but I didn't apply 4 d scholarship
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2013
Tobbie9: I'm a Christian but I didn't apply 4 d scholarship
Alryt bro.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by samley19(m): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
based on my observation so far
1. i feel,sry to say, dt d mail u sed was sent is fake... itz contnt doesnt convey authenticity
2 . lolarx, i dnt see anytn bad in wat u sed, u guys suld focus on wat we ar here fr nd frgt abt insultn ppl
3. i feel d truth of wats goin on wd b out aftr 26th.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by JSAdex: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
Either it is sent to you or not the content of the email is very true I can testify to it, many people like frustrating others effort. So if the scholarship is cancelled i wouldn't blame them even though i will also be affected, but they are right. I received the message.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by peter1994(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
I didn't receive any msg. Please those that received the message should tell us if they scored 80&above or not
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
DISCLAIMER: I neither received the mail for cancellation nor saw the original mail. I only copied and posted what someone else posted. I cannot attest to the veracity of the information. Thanks
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by amynet: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
algorithm: You aint a Christian?

#justasking

You can also get latest scholarship information here: http://www.scholarships4africa.com
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by amynet: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
algorithm: This was the content of the mail as posted by a Friend

You can also get latest scholarship informations here: http://www.scholarships4africa.com
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 3:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
amynet:

You can also get latest scholarship informations here: http://www.scholarships4africa.com
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Briggsrowland(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2013
HAS EVERYONE GONE UNDERGROUND?
please lets keep this thread lively.[b]
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 3:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
Briggs rowland: HAS EVERYONE GONE UNDERGROUND?
please lets keep this thread lively.[b]
Who wan talk nonsense make MUSTE send another mail with the username grin grin grin
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Briggsrowland(m): 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2013
algorithm: Who wan talk nonsense make MUSTE send another mail with the username grin grin grin
Hehehe I see. Till 26th then grin grin grin
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2013
Pls briggs is there any undergraduate scholarship application on now?

Briggs rowland:
Hehehe I see. Till 26th then grin grin grin
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Friday4god: 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2013
Please is there anyway one can check is result again after writting the muste scholarship test.......pls I just want know
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Friday4god: 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2013
Please is there anyway one can check is result again after writting the muste scholarship test.......pls I just want to know...
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Briggsrowland(m): 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2013
Nony1: Pls briggs is there any undergraduate scholarship application on now?

None as at now bro.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2013
Thanks...are there upcoming ones??@briggs

Briggs rowland:

None as at now bro.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Briggsrowland(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2013
Friday4god: Please is there anyway one can check is result again after writting the muste scholarship test.......pls I just want to know...
login through the site you wrote your test using your login details. www.classmarker.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Pictures Of A Primary School In Nigeria / Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.