Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,162 members, 7,977,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:39 AM

2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) - Education (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) (44264 Views)

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN / 2013/2014 MUSTE SCHOLARSHIP - Undergraduate And Postgraduate / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Teren(m): 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
@STENON, Bro, You know this! Given half the chance, with accurate options, I would have cleared the cut-off mark. As it is, we just have to make do with their shortcomings and hope for the best.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 9:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
Jst d way we think and talk in nigeria,we re selfish,inconsiderate and nt bin sensitive,@seyi i repeat mysef ,i stil dnt blame you,i seriously blame muste..let me ask u a question ,do you knw hw it feels u rewriting an exam u did truly atfirst wit your own hand,nt only tht,wen u abt to rewrite u encountered a lot of challenges like problem of nt reloading ur page,d page nt going to d next page,d page re ticking ur ans and al dis made u had so low,do u knw three of my friend encountered d same problem u went thru on sat and stil couldnt login also for resit exam on thursday..yes muste own us notin,bt dat doesnt give them d right to waste our time,energy and resources,i'm hate cheating and injustice and nt bin sensitive wen judging an issue..a question kip coming to my mind,why cnt they organise an exam tht wil be supervise like other organisation and by doing dis al dis irregularities wont hve occurred at al..they dnt want to spend money for tht,then they should be ready for d consquences..i promise to write an open letter to jimi ovia which wil be publish on punch and d nation..dnt think i'm fighting for mysef alone bt i wil make sure i chase dis issue to a logical conclusion unless everyone is considered..even if they want to cut down people it wil done using other means like cgpa nt tht stupid test..if notin is done,i write an open letter to minister of education, and notin is stil nt done,then d final letter to d president through d special adviser dr doyin okupe wil be sent to mr president..i mean everytin i say,u cn describe me wit any words jst because u were fortunate nt to have issues wit your exam..i dnt care..everyone must be considered and notin lesser than that..selah
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Ayomitide77(m): 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2013
Logical conclusion indeed.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 9:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
byrees: Jst d way we think and talk in nigeria,we re selfish,inconsiderate and nt bin sensitive,@seyi i repeat mysef ,i stil dnt blame you,i seriously blame muste..let me ask u a question ,do you knw hw it feels u rewriting an exam u did truly atfirst wit your own hand,nt only tht,wen u abt to rewrite u encountered a lot of challenges like problem of nt reloading ur page,d page nt going to d next page,d page re ticking ur ans and al dis made u had so low,do u knw three of my friend encountered d same problem u went thru on sat and stil couldnt login also for resit exam on thursday..yes muste own us notin,bt dat doesnt give them d right to waste our time,energy and resources,i'm hate cheating and injustice and nt bin sensitive wen judging an issue..a question kip coming to my mind,why cnt they organise an exam tht wil be supervise like other organisation and by doing dis al dis irregularities wont hve occurred at al..they dnt want to spend money for tht,then they should be ready for d consquences..i promise to write an open letter to jimi ovia which wil be publish on punch and d nation..dnt think i'm fighting for mysef alone bt i wil make sure i chase dis issue to a logical conclusion unless everyone is considered..even if they want to cut down people it wil done using other means like cgpa nt tht stupid test..if notin is done,i write an open letter to minister of education, and notin is stil nt done,then d final letter to d president through d special adviser dr doyin okupe wil be sent to mr president..i mean everytin i say,u cn describe me wit any words jst because u were fortunate nt to have issues wit your exam..i dnt care..everyone must be considered and notin lesser than that..selah
MTCHEWW........ Your posts these days are beginning to lose relevance.

You no get work ooo... na to write letter to President on top another person money. Guy, You should be grateful you even wrote the test. I have friends who could not write even after the re-sit test, you are here showing off your immaturity. Were you forced to register? or write the test?

You for write to Obama straight. Or Queen Elizabeth.

Funny. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 9:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
byrees: Jst d way we think and talk in nigeria,we re selfish,inconsiderate and nt bin sensitive,@seyi i repeat mysef ,i stil dnt blame you,i seriously blame muste..let me ask u a question ,do you knw hw it feels u rewriting an exam u did truly atfirst wit your own hand,nt only tht,wen u abt to rewrite u encountered a lot of challenges like problem of nt reloading ur page,d page nt going to d next page,d page re ticking ur ans and al dis made u had so low,do u knw three of my friend encountered d same problem u went thru on sat and stil couldnt login also for resit exam on thursday..yes muste own us notin,bt dat doesnt give them d right to waste our time,energy and resources,i'm hate cheating and injustice and nt bin sensitive wen judging an issue..a question kip coming to my mind,why cnt they organise an exam tht wil be supervise like other organisation and by doing dis al dis irregularities wont hve occurred at al..they dnt want to spend money for tht,then they should be ready for d consquences..i promise to write an open letter to jimi ovia which wil be publish on punch and d nation..dnt think i'm fighting for mysef alone bt i wil make sure i chase dis issue to a logical conclusion unless everyone is considered..even if they want to cut down people it wil done using other means like cgpa nt tht stupid test..if notin is done,i write an open letter to minister of education, and notin is stil nt done,then d final letter to d president through d special adviser dr doyin okupe wil be sent to mr president..i mean everytin i say,u cn describe me wit any words jst because u were fortunate nt to have issues wit your exam..i dnt care..everyone must be considered and notin lesser than that..selah
Na dis kind gbagaun you wan use represent us? @bolded

Guy the Newspaper publisher go just pursue you. grin

Save yourself the embarrassment and stress.

..... chasing it to a logical conclusion indeed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Juniorrei(m): 12:24am On Dec 22, 2013
Sometimes i wish the faces of the users posting on this forum could be seen cos recently some bunch of animals have been really advertising their foolishness here.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by seyi0802(m): 7:07am On Dec 22, 2013

LOL! U are really confused... Pls copy baba OBJ in ur letter too, or tell him to help u write it, u can see how selfish and dull sm1 can be. U think this test is for only undergraduates? I am in UI presently and i entered with HND from pti effurun, I don't hv a GPA, some persons just left secondary school, some are in for Post Graduate, so b4 u post smtin, pls check if it makes sense in ur own subconscious mind b4 clicking the submit button. U lack the moral ability to tell MUSTE how to conduct their test, so start posting ur letter, u can become famous with dat. Am sorry if I sound rude, but that's exactly how I viewed what u wrote too.... I feel ur pain, we all went thru that process, but u taking it so personal is the problem, I hope we all are considered, and if not, we move on, not calling for the cancellation and thereby destroying other people chances, u prepare MUSTE to cancel the scholarship than giving any1 else, that's evil my brother... Until u learn to be happy for others, u might not be happy. There are other grants, so take them...

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 7:26am On Dec 22, 2013
No personal beef about anything,i don't beef people success bt muste is to be blamed for everything amd moreova@alo i always type with my fone so i don't cross-check most stuff i type here
Tht's nt even the issue here,the issue now is making muste know their facult and how they will even atleast reduce their cut-off to the minimal level which will probably favour everyone
@seyi u are a disagrace to uite and i can deduce how selfish,uncultured and how foolish u are,
I still don't blame ,i blame muste for tht silly resit exam,u were nt meant to even write it at all
dr doyin okupe(ssa to the president) already knows abt dis and he is telling me to wait and see what they are up,muste is already on the path to extinction
It is either they give everybody or they give nobody,i have already written a letter to them and i still await their response
I don't care ,wat anybody says
Sorry i'm nt moved,try another one
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by seyi0802(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2013
byrees: No personal beef about anything,i don't beef people success bt muste is to be blamed for everything amd moreova@alo i always type with my fone so i don't cross-check most stuff i type here
Tht's nt even the issue here,the issue now is making muste know their facult and how they will even atleast reduce their cut-off to the minimal level which will probably favour everyone
@seyi u are a disagrace to uite and i can deduce how selfish,uncultured and how foolish u are,
I still don't blame ,i blame muste for tht silly resit exam,u were nt meant to even write it at all
dr doyin okupe(ssa to the president) already knows abt dis and he is telling me to wait and see what they are up,muste is already on the path to extinction
It is either they give everybody or they give nobody,i have already written a letter to them and i still await their response

BE CAREFUL WITH UR CHOICE OF WORDS BECAUSE WE ARE IN A FORUM DOES NOT GIVE U RIGHT TO TALK ANYHOW. BE VERY CAREFUL AM NOT UR MATE OKAY. FOOLS ARE DISTINCT AND U ARE A BIG ONE. BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT U SAY. WHAT DID U KNOW ABOUT HIGHER INSTITUTION. U HAVE BEEN WARNED......
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2013
byrees: No personal beef about anything,i don't beef people success bt muste is to be blamed for everything amd moreova@alo when i'm always typing with my fone so i don't cross-check most stuff i type here
Tht's nt even the issue here,the issue is now is making muste know there facult and how they will even atleast reduce their cut-off to the minimal
Young man no one is blaming you. It's obvious you're taking it personal and too far. I don't see the reason for you to write any open letter to anyone.

You mentioned in one of your posts that you were part of the people that conducted the test? (which means you either have a very close relationship with an insider or you directly work for them).

Here you are trying to blackmail and back stab the organization you supposedly worked for.

Bro. I think you have some issues with yourself, deal with it. please realise that this is not a do-or-die affair as depicted in the Nigerian Politics.

Note that it is solely the prerogative of MUSTE to decide the cut off mark. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT !!!
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Tobbie9(m): 7:46am On Dec 22, 2013
For crying out loud guys its just 100k, stop embarassing yourselves I'm beginning to wonder if d Nigerian situation is really that desperate.

P.S: HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2013
@seyi i'm a medical student so don't tell me rubbish,u are selfish bro and inconsiderate
U lack moral standard to tel me wat nt to do
I don't mind if i lose my life on dis fight,bt i will make sure muste will become history in nigeria only if everyone is nt considered
@alo go and chk tht post again ,i neva said anything like that,pls go and re-check what i wrote

Selah

Happy sunday to everyone
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 8:08am On Dec 22, 2013
byrees: No personal beef about anything,i don't beef people success bt muste is to be blamed for everything amd moreova@alo i always type with my fone so i don't cross-check most stuff i type here
It is either they give everybody or they give nobody, i have already written a letter to them and i still await their response
GUY look up the word PHILANTHROPY then tell me what part of the constitution states the DONOR must dance to the whims and caprices of the RECEIVER.

Why Dr. D. okupe no give you the scholarship money.?

If you are really close to Him, why not suggest other things that would be beneficial to Nigerian Students? ..

I must say that you are just using the statement @bolded to mask your selfishness.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 8:14am On Dec 22, 2013
It seems u don't know the meaning of the word selfishness because if u know u will surely know who is really more selfish btwn both of us
See i don't make noise abt stuff i can't do ,u dis useless uniport boi
No wonder wole soyinka said "this generation is dead on arrival"
We can't stand up and fight for ourselves
I 'm ready
For u information i had above 50percent in my test
Everyone must be given,or nobody is given
Tht's my stance
Just watch out wat will appen b4 the end of this week ,if they go ahead awarding some people tht scholarship
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by seyi0802(m): 8:15am On Dec 22, 2013
byrees: @seyi i'm a medical student so don't tell me rubbish,u are selfish bro and inconsiderate
U lack moral standard to tel me wat nt to do
I don't mind if i lose my life on dis fight,bt i will make sure muste will become history in nigeria only if everyone is nt considered
@alo go and chk tht post again ,i neva said anything like that,pls go and re-check what i wrote

Selah

Happy sunday to everyone

OKAY I KNOW U VERY WELL..... I HOPE U CAN REPEAT ALL WHAT U SAID WHEN U SEE ME IN PERSON.....
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2013
byrees: It seems u don't know the meaning of the word selfishness because if u know u will surely know who is really more selfish btwn both of us
See i don't make noise abt stuff i can't do ,u dis useless uniport boi
No wonder wole soyinka said "this generation is dead on arrival"
We can't stand up and fight for ourselves
I 'm ready
For u information i had above 50percent in my test
Everyone must be given,or nobody is given
Tht's my stance
Just watch out wat will appen b4 the end of this week ,if they go ahead awarding some people tht scholarship
Don't tell me you expect a reply from me, @bolded shows you're already getting frustrated that's why you choose the cheap way out.

A village somewhere is really being deprived of their clown.

Don't let your mind wander on things you can't do. It's far too SMALL to be let out on it's own. grin grin
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2013
seyi0802:

OKAY I KNOW U VERY WELL..... I HOPE U CAN REPEAT ALL WHAT U SAID WHEN U SEE ME IN PERSON.....
LOL bro. please take it easy when you see him. He's just tender. grin grin grin
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 8:31am On Dec 22, 2013
I'm a unilag student ,i Pяåу we will meet someday
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by samley19(m): 8:32am On Dec 22, 2013
i hav been quietly following this thread! seriously bryees, i used to respect ur chats, bt ryt nw, to me, u aint makin sense: common! y are u taking it personally, it's a selfish act. am nt sayin i did well in the exam, bt we dno wat dey wd du. wat if dey reduce the cut-off, yt u stil wana end the scholarship wit d open letter. i believ u ar fyting fr urslf, nd it's wrng. @seyi and algorithm, u guys ar makin sense. seriously, bryees, wt u did ws reali bad, cos dey owe us ntn (y cnt u write a lettr to Fg to tell Dangote, Etisalat and odas, hu chop Nigerian's mony to start scholarship applications - i bet u, dt wd b more productive dan "killing the chances" fr som poor ppl "including me", hu ar wishin to hv dis 100k to buy pharmaceutical textbooks..) embarassed sad cry

3 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by purplish(f): 8:34am On Dec 22, 2013
Hi guys. I did not apply 4 the scholarship, neither did I write the exams...

But I've gone through all 23 pages of the thread and I think that all your disagreements are just fruits of frustration, disappointment and worry...And I do not blame you as that is perfectly normal.

You must however realise that whether you were affected negatively or not, you owe yourselves the duty of solidarity and the ability to speak with one voice on this - as fellow applicants of the scholarship, victims of torture and members of this thread.

MUSTE is a philantrophic establishment - YES! But there are standards...I do not think that anybody has the right to put you through all of this because they want to help you. This is why government shuts down some orphanages when they do not think that they are capable of pursuing their goals, no matter how genuine they seem! I understand that MUSTE does not owe you anything, but ever since they made a call for applications they became bound to ensure that the process is as smooth and fair as possible.

And to those suggesting that they cancel the entire scholarship due to irregularities....that is apparently not the best option - You do not throw away the baby with the bath water!

I think that you should make your feelings about this known in any polite way possible so that things may be improved and I do not regard it as fair that some people are trying to disuade the genuinely hurt and pained people from reaching out to the press or media and making them look childish, over enthusiastic, or desperate for the 100,000 naira. P.S: If the money means nothing to you, why did you join this thread or even apply in the first place
If you give this a united and coordinated fight, I strongly believe that everyone (including MUSTE) will be better for it.

1 Like

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by seyi0802(m): 8:36am On Dec 22, 2013
algorithm: LOL bro. please take it easy when you see him. He's just tender. grin grin grin

HE LACKS MORAL... FRESHER THAT DOESN'T KNOW THAT WHEN U ARE IN A FORUM U DON'T USE DIRECT SPEECH. HE ALWAYS TRY TO SEEK ATTENTION AND ONE NAIRALANDER JUST GAVE ME HIS DETAILS. I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH HIM, BUT HE SHOULD WATCH HIS MOUTH, AND HE SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL... MY INITIAL POST WASN'T DIRECTED TO ANYONE. IT WAS MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION WHICH I AM ENTITLED TO. SO , U ARE A UITE, PLEASE DON'T MAKE A BIGGER FOOL OF URSELF THAN U HAVE DONE ALREADY....
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2013
purplish: Hi guys. I did not apply 4 the scholarship, neither did I write the exams...

But I've gone through all 23 pages of the thread and I think that all your disagreements are just fruits of frustration, disappointment and worry...And I do not blame you as that is perfectly normal.

You must however realise that whether you were affected negatively or not, you owe yourselves the duty of solidarity and the ability to speak with one voice on this - as fellow applicants of the scholarship, victims of torture and members of this thread.

MUSTE is a philantrophic establishment - YES! But there are standards...I do not think that anybody has the right to put you through all of this because they want to help you. This is why government shuts down some orphanages when they do not think that they are capable of pursuing their goals, no matter how genuine they seem! I understand that MUSTE does not owe you anything, but ever since they made a call for applications they became bound to ensure that the process is as smooth and fair as possible.

And to those suggesting that they cancel the entire scholarship due to irregularities....that is apparently not the best option - You do not throw away the baby with the bath water!

I think that you should make your feelings about this known in any polite way possible so that things may be improved and I do not regard it as fair that some people are trying to disuade the genuinely hurt and pained people from reaching out to the press or media and making them look childish, over enthusiastic, or desperate for the 100,000 naira. P.S: If the money means nothing to you, why did you join this thread or even apply in the first place
If you give this a united and coordinated fight, I strongly believe that everyone (including MUSTE) will be better for it.
Well said.

But if there are really genuinely hurt people, its those that were not even able to write. My point is that byrees initially was making good efforts, all of a sudden it became senseless, why would he want it to be cancelled? Just because he didn't do well. That's childish and unnecessary. If he feels he has enough means to even contact the president, why not use that opportunity for something better just like samley said.
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2013
purplish: Hi guys. I did not apply 4 the scholarship, neither did I write the exams...

@seyi sorry i'm nt a uite,u have seriously missed it,i'm a unilag student studing medicine and surgery

@purpish
I wish i can like this comment a million time,May God bless u so much brother
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by Cjsmack(m): 8:44am On Dec 22, 2013
@seyi ,samley, purplish, algorithm you guys r on point.. buh @byrees stop ranting bro... Ur taking it personally
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by algorithm(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2013
seyi0802:

HE LACKS MORAL... FRESHER THAT DOESN'T KNOW THAT WHEN U ARE IN A FORUM U DON'T USE DIRECT SPEECH. HE ALWAYS TRY TO SEEK ATTENTION AND ONE NAIRALANDER JUST GAVE ME HIS DETAILS. I DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH HIM, BUT HE SHOULD WATCH HIS MOUTH, AND HE SHOULD BE VERY CAREFUL... MY INITIAL POST WASN'T DIRECTED TO ANYONE. IT WAS MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION WHICH I AM ENTITLED TO. SO ABIODUN, U ARE A UITE, PLEASE DON'T MAKE A BIGGER FOOL OF URSELF THAN U HAVE DONE ALREADY....
The small boy Don fear, quickly defect to Unilag. hahahahaha.... Byrees, apply brakes to your mouth. #just saying
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by seyi0802(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2013

WELL SAID PURPLISH.....
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by samley19(m): 8:54am On Dec 22, 2013
pls, bryees, if there is one fin i wd love u du for d rest of us hu dno anybdy "up dere", pls du us ds one favor: wrte to the president, to force those firms including Dangote and the likes, to start scholarship applications, rada dan shutting dwn the few we have sad pls am pleading!!! , and as seyi sed, i sed it earlier toO - i used to feel ur chats, bt al of a sudden, d bryees i used to knw, has chngd undecided pls, i need d "old bryees" bk... pls!!! nd hlp with more scholarships, cos we all want to hv enoff mony to run our different degrees embarassed
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 8:59am On Dec 22, 2013
@everyone i'm so sorry if i have wronged anyone..bt seriously u have to see what me and a lot of friends went through on saturday in lag wen were abt to write the test,seriously u will pity us
Tht test doesn't show anything,maybe u are intelligent or not
I means nothing,a lot of people had issues when writing the test,the first test i did ,even though i didn't get up to 80,i had a very high score and i can even say i did my test first out of the applicant because i wrote the test the day i saw the mail(tht was nov 5)..i have written a letter appealing to muste to be more considerate and sensitive ..may God help us all

2 Likes

Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by samley19(m): 9:10am On Dec 22, 2013
now u ar talkin @ bryees, i faced a similar problem nd evn spent close to 1k, nd had to finish d 40min test within 20min. since i started the test 11:40( nd knew i had to stop 12:00 so i rushed). you see dt u aint d only 1 hu hd problms, dou i had as low as 54%, am stil hopin fr the best (wt if dey also consder our jamb and waec) so in that light (knwin also that they wd likely reduce the cut-off), it wd b beta we dnt force the scholarship to an abrupt end @ bryees embarassed ... d 98,220,000 Jim Ovia spends is frm his accnt and nt Fg, so if he stps d scholarship, i tell u, d mony goes bk to his accnt (so hu wd b at d losing end). com to fink of it, u ar nt evn finkn abt d closest future( if the scholarship ends, du u fink ur yunga ones wd b abl to bebfit frm the scheme? undecided ... hw ,mny scholarship bodies mk d scholarship open to all courses and levels, pls bryees consder dese fins and withdrw d leta u wrote(i dno hw u wd bt pls du) cos i wish to win it, so as odas.. evn if ppl dnt win ds year, terminating it wd jeopardize their chances next year... pls bryees!!! pls... embarassed
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by byrees: 9:16am On Dec 22, 2013
Don't worry the chance tht everyone will get it is even close to 80percent cos nt up to 120 wrote the real amd resit exam..we surely hopw for the best
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by samley19(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2013
bryees, seriously DS IS D U I USED TO KNW smiley ... bt hw did u gt to knw we ar only 120 cheesy
Re: 2013/2014 MUSTE Scholarship (Undergraduate And Postgraduate Students) by seyi0802(m): 9:30am On Dec 22, 2013
Nice one Byrees......

We all should prepare for the worst, while we still hope for the BEST.... If I am awarded I will be glad, and if am not I will be happy for the person's that were awarded. We all are in Public Universities and the funds, no matter how small will be a relief to some persons. I wish everyone the very best....

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures / Rag Day In Madonna University. (photos) / Ezeunala Ekene Franklin, Others Offered $4.35M Scholarships To Study In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.