Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,100 members, 7,933,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:21 AM

ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger (9465 Views)

APC-Merger: ANPP Members Call For Suspension / All Progressive Congress (APC) Party: ANPP, CPC, ACN And APGA Finally Merged / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by Nattydonatus(m): 11:28am On Sep 06, 2013
dridowu: Story story oooooooooo, APC still stand in Anambra, if they like make dy bury dmsef with pdm, na their wahala
. Mumu shut up ? What do you know about Anambra ?
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by Nattydonatus(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2013
senbonzakura_kageyoshi: Abeg, IMO, this has nothing to do with level playing field or whatever. I'm part Igbo so I know how my people behave. this happened because the favoured candidates from the CPC and ANPP in Anambra state failed to win the primaries. which wasn't strange because even non indigenes of the state knew that Ngige would win the APC primaries by a mile, being the most sellable candidate available. feeling aggrieved that their favorites didn't win, both the cPC and aNPP are pulling out to either try their luck on their own or in conjunction with another lesser known party (bad idea), or to force the APC party leadership to offer them some sort of assured position in government should the APC winth gubernatorial election before they return to the fold. of course, this is not the full picture but I'm quite sure I'm right on the money.
. And you think they did primaries ? So dumb of you !

it is politics. interests come first.
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by oneeast3: 11:33am On Sep 06, 2013
They think SE is where people follow sheepishly like they do in Yeroba land. grin

1 Like

Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by DeNoble1(m): 11:37am On Sep 06, 2013
This is the hand work of Bamanda Tukur
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by patpeypey: 11:43am On Sep 06, 2013
One down 35 to go
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by HAH: 11:49am On Sep 06, 2013
Rubb1sh.

1, Are ANPP and CPC ever strong in anambra or just some jobbers

2, If they withdraw where are they returning to when the party itself seized to exist and certificate of registration returned to inec

3, They are. Obviously sponsored to bring confusion in the Ngige camp

1 Like

Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 11:58am On Sep 06, 2013
Nattydonatus: And you think they did primaries ? So dumb of you !

Apparently, you "unconducted" the primaries Ngige won in the following news report:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/ngige-wins-anambra-apc-primaries/
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by yokis(f): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by nickxtra(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
They should stop making noise. There is no party like ANPP anymore. The day both parties merged and their former certificates of registration withdrawn, ANPP, ACN and CPC ceased to exist.So, if ANPP has ceased to. exist, can you withdraw a none existent entity from an existing entity? These Igbo politicians always amaze me a lot.
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by chidinwachukwu(m): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
The Yorubas who are majority in APC are Too tightly Close to Co-Habit with any other Tribe.Look at the APC logo,what is the different between the CAN Logo and that of the APC?.Why didn't the marger Party use a different Logo from all the parties involved.APC will still fall back to ACN .The Yorubas are Always an Opposition Tribe its in their blood,they can't Lead a Big party that will lead a government.
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by emmatok(m): 1:22pm On Sep 06, 2013
Thesame Anambra CPC and ANPP that sabotage everything coming from their National party.
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by Billygee2u: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
tokunbobo: I foresaw this kind of a thing after the formation of APC. Unless APC truly adopt a genuine level playing ground for internal politics and not just mediocrity, they will begin to have problems like the PDP.

Bet me,there will not be anything like APC later, either B/4 2015 or after 2015
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by dridowu: 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2013
Nattydonatus: . Mumu shut up ? What do you know about Anambra ?
a well trained person dont use dirty word to proof his point
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2013
HOTWATER: Where is Tinubu ? I have not heard from him in a while now and it appears APC is just stationary for now ?

he is watching the full blown drama in pdp and thinking of how to exploit the situation.
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by jinxet2000: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2013
Bros u too observe, do something nah!!
Lordave: What goes round comes round.

Let me see how Agbero People's Confraternity (APC) chairman, Tinubu, deals with this one.
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by theshadyexpress(m): 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2013
sign of things to come.
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by ENEONWO(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2013
But seriously, are we so gullible as to be commenting over lies? Look at the source of that news & you see that nothing of such happened. Besides, there's no party called ANPP, CPC or ACN in Nigeria. They ceased to exist when they merged into APC & a certificate of registeration issue to APC.
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by skyfall: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2013
This is just noise making.

There's nothing like ANPP, CPC & CAN in INEC records anymore. The parties' certificates have been withdrawn. They can't pull out as CPC/ANPP; they should just say that they're leaving the party, which happens everyday and is normal.

If Anambrarians truly want Ngige as their governor, this dumb move would not stop him. A total non-issue.
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by Highjayklm(f): 6:57pm On Sep 06, 2013
They were marginalied, they were not carried along. Who is deceiving who, it have taayyed when i visioned this happening and i am not even a party member. Abeg jor
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by MacOscar(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2013
Some of our acclaimed politicians should stop exposing their ignorance on the media.
Firstly, Upon the birth of APC the individual merging parties have ceased to exist as their respective Certificates have equally been withdrawn by INEC. You cannot give what you don't have "Nemo dat quod non habet". They lack the 'Locus Standi' to complain on that premise. You all are now part and parcel of APC.
Secondly, coming to their of complaint, it is a notorious fact that among all the parties that merged to form APC, ACN was the only one with an established structure in the State. The alleged ANPP & CPC leaders in the state should eschew politics of bitterness, key in and move the party forward. The entire processes that brought about the emergence of the party's Guber Candidate, Sen. Ngige is apparently devoid of any illegality or injustice. It was even a direct primary where all party members were given the opportunity to vote, unlike the usual Delegate method 'highest bidder takes all'. In the later method money speaks and issue of integrity of an aspirant will be buried.
Anambrarians are wiser and more politically aware now, we can't be tricked or our attention diverted unnecessarily again. We are poised on electing a quality leader and not to be deceived anymore.
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by INJESUSITRUST: 8:17pm On Sep 06, 2013
grin

Let me see how Agbero People's Confraternity (APC) chairman, Tinubu, deals with this one.
hahahahahaha grin

hahahahahaha
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by pippen213(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2013
Confused people.. What did you expect to get when you signed the merger. total failures. Lols
Trut:
Source: http://news.ng.msn.com/national-news/anpp-cpc-in-anambra-pull-out-of-apc-merger
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by Oluabayomi1(m): 9:16am On Sep 07, 2013
LO BA TAN!
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by Gpace: 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2013
one.east3:
Ngige should better respect himself and quit this election. He will receive the greatest shock of his life.

power they say intoxicates , he thnks he can stand Obi
Re: ANPP, CPC In Anambra Pull-Out Of APC Merger by eightsin(m): 9:24am On Sep 08, 2013
Is dis posibl? Cos i doubt. ACN,CPC n ANPP do not exist as single parties anymore...i dont think INEC still recognise them as such since d merger.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibori Gets N50Million Pension As Ex-Governor Of Delta / Ifedayo Abegunde Mobilises APC Members For Akeredolu's Reelection / PDP Crisis: Ayu Can Only Be Removed By Amending Party Constitution – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.