Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,036 members, 7,931,549 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:18 AM

Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar (8035 Views)

Wike's Fomer Aide Defects To APC / Pictures Of Pres Jonathan And Fomer Heads Of State At Shagari's 90th Birthday / Maitama Sule, Fomer Nigerian Ambassador, A Usa Spy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2013
tomakint: Wierd as it may sound, is it not demonic enough and ludicrous that some Southerners are still part of Atiku's team to truncate this Jonathan's administration at all cost undecided Atiku is just one of many 'Funky Mallams' milking Nigeria!

And there are no dirty Yorubas or flat headed/unsophisticated Igbos and lame/easily manipulated Ijaws milking Nigeria?
Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by zaikiinc: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
“Atiku himself was also placed by the United States government on the list of Specially Designated Nationals (The OFAC SDN), a list made up of corrupt politicians, terrorist financiers, mafia lords and similar miscreants around the world."

The writer of this garbage must be thinking he is communicating with some stupid and readily gullible ‘mumus’ in Nigeria who will swallow every trash thrown at them.
The following is a link to The US Office Of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) with a published list of Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) and organizations with whom United States Citizens are prohibited from doing business. Let the intelligent ones among us go through the list and tell us if Atiku is associated with it in any way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Foreign_Assets_Control#Specially_Designated_Nationals_List

(Please copy and paste in your browser if it does not appear as a hyper-link)

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by ndim(m): 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2013
I didn't even bother to read ur voluminous nonsense because obviously it is with the intent of smearing the person of Atiku to serve d interest of d people u believe in. The very fact that it is coming at this time shows clearly that u are biased; i wonder why u never informed us since. Meanwhile, there's none without a bad record so drop the gun, it's too cheap.
Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by Henryedom: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2013
And i keep hearing Aliko Dangote is the richest man in Africa

1 Like

Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by Osyfellaini(f): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_of_Foreign_Assets_Control#Specially_Designated_Nationals_List

(Please copy and paste in your browser if it does not appear as a hyper-link)....

The following is a link to The US Office Of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) with a published list of Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) and organizations with whom United States Citizens are prohibited from doing business. Let the intelligent ones among us go through the list and see things for his or herself.
About Atiku not been educated, we now have a PHD holder who does not know his left from right, in fact the clueless president has done more harm than good to Nigerians and Nigeria.
The writer of this trash must think he is communicating to some groups of illiterates who cannot research to get facts for themselves only relying on this kind of thrash for information. ANOTHER RUBBISH FROM GEJ AND HIS CLUELESS SUPPORTERS.
Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by Osyfellaini(f): 10:22am On Sep 08, 2013
http://www.huhuonline.com/index.php/gc/2183-the-opportunity-cost-of-tompolo-s-private-jet
SEE HOW GEJ AND TOMPOLO NOW A PRIVATE JET OWNER ARE SUCKING OUR NATION DRY angry angry angry angry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by Nuzo1(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2013
Anytime I hear the name Atiku, I feel so insecure. I feel like my azzhole is being ripped off in real life. cry
Honestly, I don't like to remember him. He has done enugh to my psych. I feel so helpless. embarassed

If not for the benefit of those who are just getting to know Atiku, I will kindly plead for this article to be pulled down. Anything Atiku gives me nightmares...even his face.

Up till today, folks still don't understand why even a big devil like OBJ is afraid of the corrupt lucifer called Atiku. shocked
Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by Osyfellaini(f): 10:50am On Sep 18, 2013
Rubbish story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by free13: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2013
tomakint: Wierd as it may sound, is it not demonic enough and ludicrous that some Southerners are still part of Atiku's team to truncate this Jonathan's administration at all cost undecided Atiku is just one of many 'Funky Mallams' milking Nigeria!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by dakronik(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2013
Oboy poverty na disease. See frustrated ppl de beef turaki adamawa fr nuttin. Tell me wt qualification obj had wen he ruled naija in 1976(as a general)? Atiku worked hard for all he got. This is someone that spnsored 10 pdp candidates to win governorship in their states in 1998, ten years aftr he left customs. Whre did he get the funds if he wasnt a successful businessman? At that same time he also gave obasanjo half of the campaign funds fr 1999 election. Abeg go park well joor. If he was corrupt why hasnt he been prosecuted lyk ibori. FYI atiku is currently d highest employer of labor in nigeria after d FG n Rivers state govt.. Guy, go soak garri n stop hating
Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by stunning4real: 12:13pm On Sep 18, 2013
Can any1 point 2 a politician who is not a rogue in Nigerian? Abeg make we hear word is no more a news in Nigeria
Re: Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar by zaikiinc: 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
Abegi make we hear word. Breeze don blow, we don see fowl yansh! All you people scared of Atiku for fear of pouring sand in tour oga’s garri, stop trying to mislead innocent Nigerians. Check out the following link to OFAC site with list of SDNs and see that Atiku is no where there. If indeed he is corrupt, why have your bosses not been able to do anything about him? Yeye people who have sold their souls for pennies. Atiku remains the ideal president Nigeria is searching for, but the cabals will always try to block him from even contesting, but they have failed this time around.

(Pls copy and paste link in you browser if you have to)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Approves 30,000 Minimum Wage / Self Reliance: We Must Grow What We Eat, And Eat What We Grow - Yahaya Bello / Maryam Babangida's Mum Dies In Cairo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.