Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,534 members, 7,905,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Why I Left The Lord's Chosen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Left The Lord's Chosen (1399 Views)

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / The Lord's Chosen The Best Church In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Left The Lord's Chosen by CityPastor: 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2013
There was a widow living in a wooden tenth in that church, she’s from Anambra, her son was coming to baptism class, during his trip for the one of the baptism classes, he had an accident and was rushed to Igbobi, and POP was put on his leg. Before the widow knew it, the leg had rotted.

The mother snapped the boy’s picture and brought to me and I took it to Mouka that was in February 2010.

Mouka prayed and gave the picture back to me and I gave the woman. The woman later told me that in January she sold all she had after Mouka asked us to sell everything we had. She said she no longer had anything and was wondering how Muoka would pray and give her back the picture and left her in that condition.
So I said I didn’t know what to do. And so the widow went to meet Lazarus Muoka’s wife, she sent her to the Admin, and admin kept the picture for over three weeks. I went to the hospital to see the boy, for two days I did not eat, I was crying, asking God what to do.
I gave the woman, the little money I could afford. Then I called her and told her, “What I am going to tell you now, go to churches, and any church that helps you save this boy, I will follow you to that church.
I didn’t call any church; I didn’t know that was how God wanted to save me from bondage.
This woman now said, Muoka said God sent him to win 10 million souls, that anybody who goes to any other church will go to hell (that is what he use to tell us).

And I asked her- madam, are you in heaven? You are a widow and if that boy dies don’t come and beg me.

Muoka doesn’t allow us to associate with other people, even if my own younger sister or brother is wedding or doing something in another church, we don’t go because he said the whole churches would come to Chosen. Because God had sent him to win 10 million souls and any church that refuses to come to Chosen would go to hell, and that is the believe of his members.

It is what he is using to deceive them. My dear brothers and sisters in Christ, this woman went to Catholic Church, Mother of Perpetual and they helped her.

One day I was in church and this woman called me and told me she was Mother of Perpetual. I went there and discovered it was Mother of Perpetual that came to rescue her and her child. They paid the money, but before catholic got involved, the leg had been cut off.

I started crying when I discovered it was Mother of Perpetual that helped the boy because I was among the people who built Mother of Perpetual parish before I left catholic. So coming back to the same place was so surprising, and I started shedding tears.

And I decided that day was my last in Chosen and I informed the priest of the Catholic Church parish. Some members I knew then before I left were still there and they still know me. They showed me love and welcomed me back.
If you leave Chosen and happen to go back- my dear your life is at risk. They will show you hell, you will be an enemy to them.

Source: http://www.citofgod.com/how-i-left-chosen

Re: Why I Left The Lord's Chosen by Mannylex(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
When one thing happens, different stories start coming up.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left The Lord's Chosen by Rexphobia(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
God is judge
Re: Why I Left The Lord's Chosen by An0nimus: 3:10pm On Sep 06, 2013
Mannylex: When one thing happens, different stories start coming up.
my brother, your head is there jare!
Re: Why I Left The Lord's Chosen by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2013
An0nimus:
my brother, your head is there jare!
Right on point, I have been observing this whole thing and the threads being created....smh
Re: Why I Left The Lord's Chosen by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
A church is a place in which gentlemen who have never been to heaven brag about it to persons who will never get there.

Slavery had been abolished but mental slavery is taking a stronghold.

It takes religion and total brainwashing for someone to give his/her hard earned money out to pastorpreneur all in the name of buying his/her way to heaven.

(1) (Reply)

I Left Christianity Because They Pray Too Much - Charly Boy Reveals / Why Did GOD Destroy Sodom And Gomorrah? / Should Homosexuals Be Put To Death?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.