Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,060 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:47 AM

Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? (20095 Views)

Excerpts From The Unseen Terrorist  An Exposé Published By Author House UK / Which Of These Books Have You Read ? / Best African Author: Wole Soyinka or Chinua Achebe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by meforyou1(m): 11:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
z.anthony:
I have got some sets of James Hardley chase here lying on my PC doing nothing they are too much to read over 60 and I desire to share them, please interested and dedicated fans of chase to inbox me they are in PDF format and EPUB mail me z.anthony@yahoo.com or add my BB pin: 28624EBD please interested people only and it is free... Regards...
anthony, pls I'm interested. Have sent u message
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
There's just no author lik sidney sheldon. Read all his books. Best in the world. Then this guy that wrote the godfather nd james hadley chase
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by easydoesit24(m): 11:51pm On Sep 06, 2013
Elxandre:
Are they adventure, romance, crime books?
yap dats a gud questn we need 2 knw dat
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Romance;Johanna Linsey nd Nora Roberts
Thriller/Action;John Grisham and James Hadley Chase.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Ediss(m): 11:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Not even one novel have I read except blue films O my God this is end time,I didn't add things o. tongue
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Oboy...Back then wen I used 2 do d craziest thngs just 2 get my hands on a book...Not so much so now...
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by sledge2012(m): 12:19am On Sep 07, 2013
i can't Remember Reading any NOVELS cause they only have Stories to Tell.
I only invest my Time reading INSPIRATIONAL & MOTIVATIONAL BOOKS Authored by
*Rick Warren
*Myles Munroe
*David Oyedepo
*Norman Vincent Peale
*Samson Adah Paul
*And some other Authors that i can't remember them All.
All fall in thesame category of INSPIRATION.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Originalsly: 12:22am On Sep 07, 2013
Robin Cook....medical thriller.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Homguy(m): 12:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Michael Critchton-adventure
Hadley Chase-crime
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by OdaNobunaga(m): 12:26am On Sep 07, 2013
me_for_you: Betwwen 1992 when I finished secondary and 1993 when I enetered university, if I had had all james hadley james' novels, I would have finished reading all in less than 1 month.
I was so much a chase fan that I used to finish reading about 8 in 3 or 4 days.
I so fell in love with jeffrey archer when I completed "as d crow flies" in a day.
Loved and hated daniel steele because of d too much romance. Enjoyed "fine things"
Enjoyed "golden gate" but didn't get more novels from d author.
So enjoyed robert ludlum, but frustrated in not getting d complete series, especially "bourne"
And that author that wrote "bloodline"
And that misteries from that lady.
And ms andrews and those her incest series.
Lots and lots more. But jeffrey archer is my number one.

Archer's 'Shall we tell the president' is superb
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Homguy(m): 12:29am On Sep 07, 2013
Baddestguyp: There's just no author lik sidney sheldon. Read all his books. Best in the world. Then this guy that wrote the godfather nd james hadley chase
i love sidney too esp his ''MIRROR IMAGE'' but Hadley chase leads them all.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Santino1(m): 12:35am On Sep 07, 2013
Oda_Nobunaga:

Archer's 'Shall we tell the president' is superb
so is the eleventh commandment and a prisoner of birth
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 07, 2013
As a christian i must read all Late Prof Zecharias Tanee Fomum books before i die and put them into practice.
My best christian author on spiritual reviving books.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by OdaNobunaga(m): 12:43am On Sep 07, 2013
You need to try these novels if you havnt read them; she who must be obeyed, the guns of navaron, lord of the golden fan, the second dream, the cantabury tells. Amazing novels.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by OdaNobunaga(m): 12:48am On Sep 07, 2013
Santino1:
so is the eleventh commandment and a prisoner of birth

They must be, but getting hold of these novels these days is just hard. Searched for Agatha Christie's series to no avail
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by GatJokez(f): 1:17am On Sep 07, 2013
mbulela: some people here sound like illiterates.
They asked you to name the author you have read his books most and most fellows here are listing there favourite authors and some are listing 5,6 authors.
What part of the question is hard to understand?

You got this all wrong - people got all excited and there is nothing bad about that. These people are well read my friend. Maybe try not to be so negative and provide a properly written answer cheesy

In the mean time, I'm taking notes on what to read next.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by LordReed(m): 1:30am On Sep 07, 2013
Terry Pratchett - Science Fantasy 36 of his books have I read and there are still some I havent read yet.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 07, 2013
GatJokez:

You got this all wrong - people got all excited and there is nothing bad about that. These people are well read my friend. Maybe try not to be so negative and provide a properly written answer cheesy

In the mean time, I'm taking notes on what to read next.
Abeg leave dat guy joor
Some pple jst cnt xpress deir displeasure without being insulting

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by UyiIredia(m): 1:44am On Sep 07, 2013
Without a doubt, Enid Blyton. Just Googled her now. I read so many Enid Blyton books from my friends back in Carol School. Watched Famous Five too, with that girlish dude.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Jydebauer: 1:48am On Sep 07, 2013
Sir, Alex Dumas was a man. Great taste you have though.
quivah: male;Nicholas Spark . . inspirational writer !!! Female;Alexandre Dumas..historical and adventures writer !!!! smiley
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by UyiIredia(m): 1:54am On Sep 07, 2013
patholaw: Clive Cussler,
Tom Clancy
John Sandford (prey series)
Dale Brown
Barbara Delinsky
Jonathan Kellerman

I'm all for Clive Cussler. He has a unique niche of writing aboit ocean-set, action-packed, NUMA-themed adventures. I've read 2 of his books: as I recall, one's Trojan's Odyssey and the other was co-written with Paul Kemprecos, about some Kovac's theorem. A couple of novel series I would love include Clive Cussler (NUMA files), Margaret Weiss (Dragontales_about the adventures of Tanis) and Frank Herbert (The Dune series). Francine Rivers wouldn't be bad too. And that Dayne Matthew's author, for good measure.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by cooljoe(m): 2:04am On Sep 07, 2013
Hadley chase, read ova 60-65, nd dats cos m underestimating, followe by John Grisham 7-9... 6 sidney sheldon, Mario Puzo 4 same number wiv Dan Brown and chinua Achebe, ngozi, jzt 2, nd den jzt 1 4 marie correli
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 07, 2013
Stephen kings (thriller)
Anne rice (thriller)
Clive barker (thriller)
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by wasspord: 4:09am On Sep 07, 2013
John fuc­king Grisham
Also, James Hadley Chase
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by darqly(m): 5:05am On Sep 07, 2013
Ian Fleming,Chinua Achebe,Alistair Maclean,Robert Ludlum,Stephen King and Sidney Sheldon in that order.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Rejoice5000(f): 5:11am On Sep 07, 2013
bishop oyedepo's books (founder living faith church) and his wife mummy faith's books.
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Nobody: 5:34am On Sep 07, 2013
Ted Dekker..

Christain Fiction

I'm an addict, I've read almost all his books and heading to buy one today.... Not every addiction is a bad thing

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie books too
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Amazondepth(m): 5:40am On Sep 07, 2013
Robert Ludlum,Sidney Sheldon,Federick Forsythe,John Grisham,recently Dan Brown
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by kandiikane(m): 6:18am On Sep 07, 2013
Catherine elliot & frances quinn (law) undecided
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Ikbobby(m): 6:33am On Sep 07, 2013
Mario Puzo
Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by Keemie(f): 7:04am On Sep 07, 2013
Sidney Sheldon crime
Elizabeth George Murder Mystery
Brad Meltzer crime
James Hadley Chase
JK Rowling Harry potter series
Stephnie Meyer Twilight Saga

1 Like

Re: Which Author's Books Have You Read The Most? by vega84(m): 7:16am On Sep 07, 2013
Mario puzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzooooooooo . Who else could it be

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Burial(Fears and Fierce) / MY CAMPUS LIFE: A Love Gone Wrong {18+ AN EMOTIONAL STORY TO READ} / Broken Heart***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.