Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,707 members, 7,948,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola (16910 Views)

Shocking News, House Stool(chair) Used In Lagos Bus As Passenger Seat / Uniform For Lagos Commercial Bus-Drivers & Conductors / Governor Adams Oshiomole Employs Female Commercial Bus Drivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by chris365(m): 10:02am On Sep 07, 2013
Haba.. Oga fash, take am easy na.

We knew they are always high on weed, skunk, alomo and jedi. But coco? Dat's like 5k a high na. It's men like you that we should accuse of taking stuff like that
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by adexsimply(m): 10:05am On Sep 07, 2013
At least coke better pass L'acasera wey dey bleach stomach? Anyway na fanta me like sha o
as in, Fantaine undecided
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by menix(m): 10:12am On Sep 07, 2013
Okada rider sniff Gum
Bus driver sniff coke
Trailer driver sniff opium
Finally our politicianz sniff Corruption

1 Like

Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Emmanuel602(m): 10:13am On Sep 07, 2013
Lol thier own na play. They they should come to yola where every teenager will test positive to codiene
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by chucky234(m): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2013
Cant stop laughing.....
Fashola with his comic strategies sha, am sure this is another plan to ban danfo drivers from plying Lagos roads.
Even Alabukun shows same symtoms as cocaine when tested,coke is expensive and not readily available on the street so how those drivers who hardly have time for themselves indulge in coke is beyond me.
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by NairaMinted: 10:17am On Sep 07, 2013
Cocaine ke How on earth can they afford it??
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by JbravoAdodger(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2013
I thought skunk was mixed with cocaine undecided
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Longman313(m): 10:29am On Sep 07, 2013
Emmanuel602: Lol thier own na play. They they should come to yola where every teenager will test positive to codiene
bros so u dey there.he tire me,not only codiene,even gutter water, including dirty public toilet sand,they will put it inside small white nylon and snuff it in their nose.
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Osarieme415(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2013
They had better listen to Fashola before he expels them all from Lagos State
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by idriis: 10:32am On Sep 07, 2013
Mynd_44: Dang!!

We don enter am for Lagos. So most of those guys are actually high?

Did they test Okada riders too?
grin
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by anonimi: 10:37am On Sep 07, 2013
berem: With the kind of roads in Lagos, one needs to be high on coke and weed to drive in Lagos. So oga Fash don't be surprised. grin

And who is RESPONSIBLE for MOST of the roads in Lagos STATE- is it not the administration Fashola heads as well as those of the 57 LGAs and LCDAs controlled by his party
I think Fashola is gradually realising, as his second term draws to an end, that his legacy is dubious at best as he focused mostly on the wrong things all the six years he has been in power.
Meanwhile he has ammassed, along with his godfather who REIGNED for eight years before him, over N=600 billion in debts despite annually raising more than 60% as IGR from the pockets, bags, wallets and handbags of Lagosians in the form of taxes, TOLLS, levies, rates, fines etc.

So what to do
Start talking about emotional things to literally get the ELECTORATE on a real high so they can forget about your embarrassing ineptitude that is slowly becoming obvious to more people.
And it seems to be working going by the comments on this thread and other similar ones.
A few weeeks back it was to respond to a (also useless) former governor colleague of his- first by sealing (& then unsealing) his Ikoyi house for tax evasion. Then a few days later responding yet again to the same guy about Lagos not being a no-man's land and that in fact his (Fashola's) ANCESTORS are from Lagos STATE, effectively locating the garden of Eden somewhere on the 1,342 sq miles (3,475 kmĀ²) that is the total area of what he has been in charge of for over six years.
Could this be his attempt at boosting tourism in the state after the failed Sunborn floating hotel scandal

Mr. Fashola should get really serious and start focusing his attention on the BASIC services, for all residents of Lagos STATE, that he has largely neglected up till now.
He has less than two years before he vacates Alausa secretariat built by the REAL progressive ACTION governor, Alhaji Lateef Jakande who had much lesser budget per capita but achieved much more for the people of the STATE in just four years (1979-1983).
#FriendlyAdvice

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by SUBMARINE: 10:40am On Sep 07, 2013
BAN BAN BAN Abeg Gov Fash no replace danfo for camel. No be today they start. Eko no fit be like london overnight.
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Zonacom(m): 10:41am On Sep 07, 2013
Brimmie:

You Mumu Like Peter Obi undecided
Wetin cari obi enter dis mater now?
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by biolabee(m): 10:42am On Sep 07, 2013
Sounds fishy...
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 07, 2013
[size=18pt]How about Tinibu when cocaine and heroine don damage him liver

Tomorow them go talk say nah knee surgery im go do

mumu[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by michealade(m): 10:45am On Sep 07, 2013
lymelyte: Fashola,u can lie ooo.where dis impoverished drivers wan see money tk buy coka.if u say MJ,i go agree not cocaine. sad
Half a gram of coka is $24.approximately 4200naira.so where will such day to day driver see such money to spend on cocaine just to get high?
lol..u dey sell coke
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2013
BABA FASH, e don do abeg !

.........JUST KEEP UR GOOD WORK OR RELOCATING PARASITES BACK TO FAMILIES IN THEIR CAVES OF "JERUSALEM" . !!!!

...but FIRST OF ALL, Eko Oni Baje OOOOO !!! grin
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by anonimi: 10:53am On Sep 07, 2013
SUBMARINE: BAN BAN BAN Abeg Gov Fash no replace danfo for camel. No be today they start. Eko no fit be like london overnight.

And the main reason being that in London, education is free and COMPULSORY for all children who attend mostly (over 95%) government schools. Not much different from how it was under Awolowo's six years (1954-1960) as Premier of the Western region that included most of Lagos STATE and the four years of the five UPN governors who PROGRESSED to secondary school level Awo's free education that ended at the primary school.

Unlike Fashola's Lagos where many children have no such hope hence creating more area boys that may make Lagos and the whole south west soon compete with our FELLOW compatriots from the northern part for street urchins, known there as almajiris.
I won't be surprised if he and his supporters however disagree.
They believe simply building PHYSICAL infrastructures is the main ingredient. Without adequate focus on HUMAN CAPITAL development, all na wash!!!
Na so the mostly panda infrastructure go just wash/fade away due to lack of maintenance and renewal in the absence of home-based knowledge and TECHNICAL competence.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 07, 2013
Pvt_Parts: [size=18pt]How about Tinibu when cocaine and heroine don damage him liver

Tomorow them go talk say nah knee surgery im go do

mumu[/size]

Where is ur Cardiology report stating Tinubu has a Liver problem?

.....Well, if its that, Tinubu's just got healed, thanks to d latest mental diseases in the likes of OUK & co. grin
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black:

Where is ur Cardiology report stating Tinubu has a Liver problem?

.....Well, if its that, Tinubu's just got healed, thanks to d latest mental diseases in the likes of OUK & co. grin

see illiteracy on full display!

Do you even understand what cardiology is?

All these jobless odenni osunnites

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black: BABA FASH, e don do abeg !

.........JUST KEEP UR GOOD WORK OR RELOCATING PARASITES BACK TO FAMILIES IN THEIR CAVES OF "JERUSALEM" . !!!!

see this nematode

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by lertee(f): 11:00am On Sep 07, 2013
I agree they take drugs and alcohol not lagos alone but then I doubt it is cocaine,how much do they make per day to be able to afford cocaine
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by gbadexy(m): 11:02am On Sep 07, 2013
I suspect he means heroin known as gbana and not cocaine.
Enough miscreants take those, its readily available locally.
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Ikenna94: 11:08am On Sep 07, 2013
End time tinz Noni
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Nattydonatus(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2013
Brimmie:

. Oloshi
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by dejijohns(m): 11:09am On Sep 07, 2013
Dem don get Aba/China made cocaine? Cos I knw d real deal is very expensive nd dse Lag drivas cnt afford it. Na me dey hlp Yuzedo, Obadiah777 nd Okija juju buy so I no d price...
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Bizibi(m): 11:20am On Sep 07, 2013
lymelyte: Fashola,u can lie ooo.where dis impoverished drivers wan see money tk buy coka.if u say MJ,i go agree not cocaine. sad
Half a gram of coka is $24.approximately 4200naira.so where will such day to day driver see such money to spend on cocaine just to get high?
there're some part in lagos especially in the slums were it is sold for 100 naira
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Nattydonatus(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2013
St_Black: BABA FASH, e don do abeg !

.Senseless !!! Now, who can tell me where this fool is from ? Is he/she from this same Nigeria Can't relate his foolish comment to this topic being discussed, Plz i need an answer

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by johnstar(m): 11:23am On Sep 07, 2013
Damojo: Hahahahahahahahaha. Except there's cocaine in Shekpe and Jedi, where dem wan see money?
na old age dey worry d man jawe cheesy
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by zeelo2014: 11:23am On Sep 07, 2013
What sort of report is this? Why combine the % of marijuana with cocaine. Give us the percentage of cocaine users only.
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by zeelo2014: 11:24am On Sep 07, 2013
What sort of report is this? Why combine the % of marijuana with cocaine. Give us the percentage of cocaine users only. Make we dey draw venn diagram abi wetin?
Re: Lagos Bus Drivers Use Cocaine - Fashola by Youngzedd(m): 11:25am On Sep 07, 2013
Brimmie:

Ogini di.

grin grin

Na person papa you dey yab like this.

Tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Appeals To FG Over Oil-rich Tongeji Island / Hypocrisy!!! Pdp Chairman Adamu Mu'azu Signed Sharia into law in Bauchi / Air Force Recovers 665 Cows & 141 Rams While On Official Duty In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.