Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,716 members, 7,882,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:31 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2604992 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Honii: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
hello ..
my discipline is early child hood education (ECCE)/ child psychology,i got my NCE from federal college of education okene.. pls is there any teaching vacancy at igando...babajereoni@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 4:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
avicky:

Yes, i know. The ejigbo campus is a stone throw to my house.

Idimu
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
manie:

Idimu

Yes, close to Hammedal filling station. Off orisunmbare road.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
If wishes were horses, everybody wud ride them. Getting jobs in top schools doesnt happen by wishes or luck, what do u have 2 offer?
Aside Ur paper qualifications and ur NYSC experience, wat else do u have, have u upgraded urself?
I started with a 20k salary teaching job, moved to 25k, then to 45k and now though not there yet,but I can say am not doing badly. I saved up and got myself upgraded and i dont regret doing so.
People must be ready to start small. Don't look at big salaries if u re just a novice in the field, you'll be frustrated.
Just My little advice tho. Btw, dis is d right time 2 scout for jobs.

5 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by manie(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
There are 2 major ways of getting jobs in the labour market.

1. Through application for advertised positions.
2. Through head-hunters.

The first option is laborious and rigorous for both the applicants and the employers. It is possible to have 100 applicants for a job, 20 may be shortlisted before choosing the successful candidates after series of tests and interviews. Most times the successful applicants, may not be able to deliver.

Getting a job through a head-hunter is usually the best, but how many people are really qualified to be headhunted? I have been headhunted on on 4 occasions, which I declined. To be headhunted you must be academically, professionally and emotionally qualified and must have tangible track records in the industry.
When I was still working for people, I never knew that some of the people who claimed to be potential customers were potential employers.

When you are headhunted you do not need to write a test or undergo any rigorous interview, the would be employer just want you to name your price and when you think you can join them. The would be employer knows the current pay and condition of service in your current organisation, they also know your track records and achievements in the industry.

If you have spent less than 10 years in the industry and you hope to make a career in the industry, I think this is the best time to get the needed experience, set records, put in your best in any organisation you find your self in, be dedicated to continuous improvement, read as wide as possible, do not see yourself as the regular teacher, be a teacher with a difference, try to be recognised and create visibility for your self in the industry so that likely employers can see you, be tenacious and have entrepreneurial drive.

7 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2015
Thanks for the post above. @Manie
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Please guys and girls post jobs in Locations like, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ibadan, and Ogun states. Please if any school needs a Yoruba teacher contact me on 08037212454
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Engrcharlesid(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
An international Group of Schools situated in Ota and Ifo Local Government Areas of Ogun State has vacancies for the following positions: 1. VICE PRINCIPAL (ACADEMICS) QUALIFICATION: B.Ed, B.Sc./BA/PGDE with at least 5 years experience in a similar position. Master degree will be an added advantage 2. TEACHERS IN THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS: Basic Technology/Technical Drawing Food and Nutrition/Home Management Guidance Counsellor 3. House Parent (Male) 4. Nursing Technician (Resident) QUALIFICATION: 2- 3 B.Edu, B.Sc./BA with NCE or PGDE with at least 3 years experience. Interested candidates should forward their application and curriculum vitae with recent passport photograph to any of the following email addresses jacobsschools@live.com OR jacobshighschool@live.com within two (2) weeks of this publication. 4. Registered Nurse/Related qualification

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
LaurelP:
If wishes were horses, everybody wud ride them. Getting jobs in top schools doesnt happen by wishes or luck, what do u have 2 offer?
Aside Ur paper qualifications and ur NYSC experience, wat else do u have, have u upgraded urself?
I started with a 20k salary teaching job, moved to 25k, then to 45k and now though not there yet,but I can say am not doing badly. I saved up and got myself upgraded and i dont regret doing so.
People must be ready to start small. Don't look at big salaries if u re just a novice in the field, you'll be frustrated.
Just My little advice tho. Btw, dis is d right time 2 scout for jobs.
finally you shared.... avicky we await yours.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
Please guys and girls post jobs in Locations like, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ibadan, and Ogun states. Please if any school needs a Yoruba teacher contact me on
if they spam your phone do not shout o
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 5:44pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sunnypar:
This is to inform the general public that a group of
schools is recruiting teachers in Ondo State.

Job Location: Akure, Ondo State

REQUIREMENTS
Candidate must have a B.Sc ,HND or NCE preferably
in his/her field of specialization
Years of experience is not considered
Candidate must be computer literate.
Candidate must have good knowledge of his/her
subject matter
Candidate must residing within Ondo State

HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their
CV and Cover
letters to jobsresource9@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by LaurelP(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Sunnypar:
finally you shared.... avicky we await yours.
Just a lil fraction of d story. i ll make out time and share d whole episode!

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
LaurelP:

Just a lil fraction of d story. i ll make out time and share d whole episode!
please do.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 6:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lizzieo:

Pls,hw do u apply @ Greenspring,am interested .I have b.ed ,thanking u in anticipation.
did I say dat I applied?I just ask a question on behalf of somebody.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lizzieo(f): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
GFPW3
Dos going 2 Pacific,should go with all their Credentials. Pls,who knows their salary range?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lizzieo:
GFPW3
Dos going 2 Pacific,should go with all their Credentials. Pls,who knows their salary range?
OK you mean the one in Akure?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lizzieo(f): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
utchvikky:
did I say dat I applied?I just ask a question on behalf of somebody.
Ok oooo,U can still help if u knw abt their vacancy.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adeniyitheprof(m): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Masters Children School Jobs

Masters Children School – Our school, a top notch Montessori school, is expanding. We require applications from professional and qualified candidate to fill the position below:

SECRETARY

QUALIFICATION
Candidates should possess B.A, B.Sc, OND, HND in any relevant field
Relevant qualification and experience in cognate field is vital for candidates

GENERAL MAINTENANCE OFFICER

QUALIFICATION

ADMINISTRATIVE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER

QUALIFICATION

ACCOUNTANT

QUALIFICATION
Candidates should possess B.A, B.Sc, OND, HND.

HEAD, SUPPORT SERVICES (HUMAN RESOURCES/ADMIN)

QUALIFICATION
Candidates should possess B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc, Montessori Diploma, HND.
Relevant qualification and experience in cognate field is vital for candidates.

TEACHERS

Subject
French
Fine Arts
Yoruba
Music

QUALIFICATION
Candidates should possess NCE, B.Ed, B.A B.Sc, Montessori Diploma, OND, HND.

HEAD TEACHER (NURSERY)

QUALIFICATION

HEAD TEACHER (PRIMARY)

QUALIFICATION

SCHOOL NURSE

QUALIFICATION
Candidates should possess B.A, B.Sc, OND, HND, Graduate of School of Nursing (Certified by the Nursing Council of Nigeria

TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their credentials in person or via email in order to receive and return the Mandatory Recruitment Form to:

The Advertiser,
11, Asa-Afariogun Street,
Off Osolo Way,
Ajao Estate,
Isolo,
Lagos State.

Or Email: employment2015@masterschildrenschool.com

For enquiries: Tel: 08184386274,08074607288,08074607252,08070690976

Note: Oral Interview will take place on Saturday, 1st of August, 2015 from 8:30am, at the address above. The date for subsequent oral interviews will be communicated later

DUE DATE: 28 August, 2015
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lizzieo(f): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
seunkeji5:

OK you mean the one in Akure?
I don't knw of Akure,am talking abt Lagos,but it is still advisable 2 go with it incase of neccessity
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adeniyitheprof(m): 9:40pm On Jul 24, 2015
Teaching Job Vacancies at the Concord School

The Concord Community is a friendly, caring community striving for excellence; committed to achievement and sharing in the success of each individual.The aim of our school is to help children develop lively inquiring minds and a love of learning together with a sense of self-respect and respect for others.
We expect high standards from our children. We want all children to achieve the best that they can and to find fulfillment in realising their full potential, while enjoying themselves along the way. At The Concord School, we believe that education is for life.

We are currently recruiting to fill the positions below:

Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Basic Requirements
B.Ed, B.Sc or B.A in relevant subjects from reputable academic institutions.
Experience in handling Cambridge International Examination (CIE) programmes.
Proficiency in the use of the computer.
PGD, PGDE, M.Ed, M.Sc or M.A is an added advantage.

Job Title: Basic Technology Teacher
Basic Requirements

Job Title: Economics Teacher
Basic Requirements

Job Title: Agricultural Science Teacher
Basic Requirements

Job Title: Book Keeping & Accounting Teacher

Basic Requirements

Job Title: Geography Teacher

Basic Requirements

Job Title: French Teacher

Basic Requirements

Job Title: Chemistry Teacher

Basic Requirements

Job Title: Physics Teacher

Basic Requirements

Job Title: Music Teacher

Basic Requirements
PGD, PGDE, M.Ed, M.Sc or M.A is an added advantage

Job Title: Biology Teacher

Basic Requirements

Job Title: History Teacher

Basic Requirements

Job Title: English Language Teacher

Basic Requirements

Job Title: Government Teacher

Basic Requirements

Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, with resume to: admin@theconcordschool.org or akinolaao@theconcordschool.org
Or
Apply in person at:
The Concord School,
1, Olubadan Avenue,
Ring Road,
Ibadan,
Oyo State.

Application Deadline: 29th July, 2015.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lizzieo(f): 9:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
I don't knw of Akure,am talking abt Lagos,but it is still advisable 2 go with it incase of neccessity
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lizzieo:

OK want to apply in their Akure campus
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lizzieo(f): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pls,a need a teaching job as a chemistry teacher from a standard school within Iyana Ipaja and its environment, minimum salary should be #40,000.Dis is my email-ogedengbeoluwafunmilayo@gmail.com.Thanking u in anticipation.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lizzieo(f): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
seunkeji5:

OK want to apply in their Akure campus
Ok,wish u d best,I also want 2 apply @ Lagos. Do u knw deir salary range @ d Akure campus.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by seunkeji5(f): 9:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lizzieo:

Ok,wish u d best,I also want 2 apply @ Lagos. Do u knw deir salary range @ d Akure campus.
around 40k to 50k

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lizzieo(f): 10:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
seunkeji5:
around 40k to 50k
Really?I need to put more effort then,thanks for d info.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by IDrock: 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
First Career International School - A new International and reputable school located in Abuja, (Creche, Play Group, Nursery, Primary, and College) invites suitably qualified applicants to fill the positions below:
1.) Assistant Class Teacher
2.) School Nurse
3.) Secretary
4.) School Accountant
5.) Primary and Nursery Class Teacher
6.) Subject Teacher
7.) School Head Teacher
8.) School Principal
9.) School Administrator
Requirements
Candidate should possess first Degree preferably in Education, NCE.
Must have 2-3 years teaching experience in a reputable school.
Must be computer literate
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed Resume to: firstcareerinternationalschool@yahoo.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.