Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,072 members, 7,890,530 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:32 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2608672 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
In the early 90s, US gave Afghan kids books with militant Islamic teachings to spur resistance to the Soviet occupation

In Bhutan, it's believed evil spirits can't bend their bodies, so homes have small doorways that force those who enter to bend down

Vatican City drinks more wine per person than anywhere else in the world

Qn:
What's the 1st number greater than one million that's divisible by 9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
okerekeukachi:

They are suspecting you to be sunnypar.
Hmmm. Sunnypar aka Odunhary aka okerekeukachi aka many others.
Be there deceiving yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2016
avicky:

Which of them? tongue
Hehe. Was referring to Evathyst. You look cute by the way but Evathyst always look cutter from birth
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
James Gandolfini

1839 - Tea from India 1st arrives in UK

1889 - Ivory Coast declared a protectorate of France

1911 - 1st photo in US taken from an airplane, San Diego

1946 - UN General Assembly meets for 1st time (London)

1964 - Battles between moslems & hindus in Calcutta

1999 - "The Sopranos", starring James Gandolfini as mobster Tony Soprano, debuts on HBO
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
okerekeukachi:

They would label you sunnypar.
Offcourse. You have about 8 monikers.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 10, 2016
avicky:

Offcourse. You have about 8 monikers.
grin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
TheSlyone:

Hehe. Was referring
to Evathyst. You look cute by the way but Evathyst always look cutter from birth
Berra.
*cuter you mean Sunnypar
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 2:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
Sunnypar et artisticallyart

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Thesylone....when I said you would be labelled sunnypar, abi you no see am. Avicky, always calm down. You blood too dey hot! Relax and enjoy life. Sincerely, you are a mother, a sister and a friend but try and pipe low.... You must not reply to every comment.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
avicky:
Sunnypar et artisticallyart
What you posted is not me? You want to see me. I would meet you at Oshogbo. Haply weekend ma.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
okerekeukachi:

What you posted is not me? You want to see me. I would meet you at Oshogbo. Haply weekend ma.
Lol. Osogbo ke?
Have a nice week.

By your comment you are Sunnypar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2016
okerekeukachi:
Thesylone....when I said you would be labelled sunnypar, abi you no see am. Avicky, always calm down. You blood too dey hot! Relax and enjoy life. Sincerely, you are a mother, a sister and a friend but try and pipe low.... You must not reply to every comment.
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2016
TheSlyone:

Hehe. Was referring to Evathyst. You look cute by the way but Evathyst always look cutter from birth
And who's this Almighty judge?

How can you pitch me against my 1 & only bestie? No o! I can't bloody take that! How can I ever be 'cute' when I've never nursed any baby like she's done? undecided undecided

Like the yoruba proverb used to say 'Eni tio ti ku, kole moru iku to ma pahun' If after nursing a child like my friend and I still retain this face of mine, then, I'd be in a position to compare myself with her.... So, thanks but no thanks!

@Avicky, bestie no vex abeg, forgive them all for they know not what they are saying. grin grin grin

Avicky, the cutest nursing mother! Tuale o!

Shey make I bring my hand down? wink

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
avicky:

Lol. Osogbo ke?
Have a nice week.

By your comment you are Sunnypar.

Point of correction, he's not the original Sunnypar. He's Sunnypar remix! tongue

Lolz!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2016
Evathyst:
And who's this Almighty judge?

How can you pitch me against my 1 & only bestie? No o! I can't bloody take that! How can I ever be 'cute' when I've never nursed any baby like she's done? undecided undecided

Like the yoruba proverb used to say 'Eni tio ti ku, kole moru iku to ma pahun' If after nursing a child like my friend and I still retain this face of mine, then, I'd be in a position to compare myself with her.... So, thanks but no thanks!

@Avicky, bestie no vex abeg, forgive them all for they know not what they are saying. grin grin grin

Avicky, the cutest nursing mother! Tuale o!

Shey make I bring my hand down? wink

Je ko wa le. Oshey, wa gba yi.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:04pm On Jan 10, 2016
MacJC:

Awon eleyi bloody gidi gan!

Even Olamide & d-jazzy sef are learners.

#no_contest!
Back to back, every trouble of mine then was a hit. Street ti take over, tucking in o jawo mo. Iyalaya any trouble maker! Mo ma murder any bagga! tongue

#Rapping in Badoo's voice#

Besides, where the heck have you been MacJC? You really scarce pass diesel gan ni! wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
avicky:

Je ko wa le. Oshey, wa gba yi.
O lenu eyan mi! Ma je solo e lo, asiko e ni! wink

Anybody that tries to pick a quarrel with you, please don't give him that cheap popularity he/she craves for. Just summon me(your able general) and I'd come in here to tear the person to shred. wink

Iyalaya any trouble maker! Street ti take over, tucking in o jawo mo. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:13pm On Jan 10, 2016
Evathyst:
O lenu eyan mi! Ma je solo e lo, asiko e ni! wink

Anybody that tries to pick a quarrel with, please don't give him that cheap popularity he/she craves for. Just summon me(your able general) and I'd come in here to tear the person to shred. wink

Iyalaya any trouble maker! Street ti take over, tucking in o jawo mo. cheesy
grin Eyan mi, wa gba yi. Iyalaya won.

Egbon TheSlyone, if you want this hailing, you can come and take it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
TheSlyone:

Who the hell is sunnypar? The Nairalander who supposedly gone haywire? Or the psychologically
unbalanced suunypar who cease every opportunity to display his lunacy? Evathyst is my long term crush and as such, she ll welcome it whenever I cease every chance to get her attention.
Excuse me, have we met before?

You just gave yourself in with this comment!
A great philosopher once said 'A person reveals his character more clearly by the kind of joke he resents'. If you could defend yourself so vehemently because someone jokingly suggested you're 'Sunnypar', then I guess it's obvious you really are. tongue

Na joke o! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Evathyst:
Excuse me, have we met before?

You just gave yourself in with this comment!
A great philosopher once said 'A person reveals his character more clearly by the kind of joke he resents'. If you could defend yourself so vehemently because someone jokingly suggested you're 'Sunnypar', then I guess it's obvious you really are. tongue

Na joke o! tongue
Joke of the century. Now that you've been able to make peace with your dearest friend on my behalf, can we get to meet each other...... Shall we?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
avicky:
Hailing is for boys, I'm grown
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:18pm On Jan 10, 2016
avicky:

Lolz! You could have put 'Speaking in Don Jazzy's voice# tongue

People gan self, always looking for ways to tear two friends apart. Haha? He should have told us he's gonna organise a beauty contest in the first place. Oniyeye!

Mods, una good afternoon o. Seems you guys have turned this thread to una headquarter. Hiding people's comments at will. Shey we no fit throw banter with our friends again ni? undecided undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Evathyst(f): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2016
TheSlyone:

Joke of the century. Now that you've been able to make peace with your dearest friend on my behalf, can we get to meet each other...... Shall we?
Getting to meet you is not difficult nau, just seek my bestie's consent. Tell Avicky that you want you & I to meet and that she should give her consent, trust me, if she answers in the affirmative, then, it's possible. tongue

#Playing him like a Back Pass# tongue
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2016
Evathyst:
Getting to meet you is not difficult nau, just seek my bestie's consent. Tell Avicky that you want you & I to meet and that she should give her consent, trust me, if she answers in the affirmative, then, it's possible. tongue

#Gbam.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
avicky:

#Gbam.
Madam Avicky, leave trash for lawna. Evathyst and I will sort ourselves out even in your absence. Haven't you heard, love trumps all things even the closest friends we hold dear.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
Evathyst:

I got the message, I know exactly what to do
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2016
TheSlyone:

Madam Avicky, leave trash for lawna. Evathyst and I will sort ourselves out even in your absence. Haven't you heard, love trumps all things even the closest friends we hold dear.
Abegi, leave trash for lawma.
I trust my friend. You wish.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
okerekeukachi:
Thesylone and lordodin, how come guys drag girls that are taken? When they are a lot of single girl on NL.
cheesy I never knew they re not "available"..was just trying my luck ni..since I never send any pm, make I mind my business jeje sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.