Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,153 members, 7,890,891 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:17 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (570) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2608874 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sonymax16(m): 10:33am On Mar 30, 2016
talk2yommex2000:

Nice feedback, good of you.
However, this shall be the beginning of greater heights for you by God's grace. God bless our hustle.

MacJC, work iyaf redi for someone o...arzzz in ise ti jinna fun eleyi
Thanks bro
Baba God go surely bless our hustle

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sonymax16(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2016
avicky:

Félicitations bro. That's the spirit. You are still going to soar higher than this and God will answer everyone still on the streets searching.
Thank you my sister.God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2016
sonymax16:

Thank you my sister.God bless you
Amen. You are welcome.
While gathering the experience, you can further. Get other academic qualifications in line with your dream job.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sonymax16(m): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2016
avicky:

Amen. You are welcome.
While gathering the experience, you can further. Get other academic qualifications in line with your dream job.
Yes ooo
Just did my convocation last month.Would be going with nysc batch B 2016 following the disappointment of not going with batch A which later turned out to be a blessing in disguise grin
Would do my masters immediately after service while still teaching and then apply for lecturing jobs immediately am through with masters...will still register for the PhD program in my chosen field.Baba God bless our hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Pls If you 'see opportunity' for a History/Geography teacher, I am available. The subject(s) n combination are becoming scarcer n d4 difficult to get. I teach English at the present but the combination is dear to me. GoldenDr, Sunnypar, Avicky.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2016
sonymax16:
I followed the advice of golden Dr,upload and other honourable members and submitted my CV to schools within my vicinity. Luckily for me, one of the schools I went to actually needed teachers and the director there even asked me how I knew that they needed teachers and asked if I knew any teacher in the school.I was invited for interview the following week.During the interview, was asked to prepare a lesson note after which the salary negotiation began.The principal and the director told me that they could only afford to pay me 23k.I accepted the offer because of the following reasons:
(1)The school is not far from my house.......so I won't spend a kobo on transport
(2)I don't having any job currently...in fact,I needed a job badly as sitting @ home alone can drive someone crazy
(3)I need more experience to add to my CV...I discovered that most schools consider experience even before looking @ your qualification
(4)Teaching job to me is just a means to an end...I desire to pursue a career in lecturing...so teaching job is a stepping stone to my dream job.
I was given an offer to teach civic education... My area of specialization grin
Would start work when schools resume next month.
I thank everyone who has contributed greatly to this thread.God bless you all.

now this is what i call heeding to advice..

Congrats! 23k is not a bad start for a teaching job ..infact a lot of peeps started with far lower(me inclusive), but today the story has changed for the better.

Yours will change for the better should you put your mind to it and place prayer somewhere in d mix.

Congrats once again
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Columba90:
Pls If you 'see opportunity' for a History/Geography teacher, I am available. The subject(s) n combination are becoming more scarce n d4 difficult to get. I teach English at the present but the combination is dear to me. GoldenDr, Sunnypar, Avicky.

history
does that subject still exist?? and if it does it should be only in selected schs..

Geography fine..but history(dunno o).
Just concentrate on your major area(subject) of specialization and forget about combo . just know a little in one or two other subjects. Once u are taken for your main subject ,the school will work out the combo.

u can relate geography and social studies.

NOTE:
no opening will be dished to you on a platter of gold unless you are .....

anyway follow the thread closely .see vacancies and apply. We will only show you the door, you will have to knock and turn the knob yourself.

GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE.!

CC:
goldendr
avicky
sunnypar et al.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sonymax16(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
upload111:

now this is what i calles heeding to advice..

Congrats! 23k is not a bad start for a teaching job ..infact a lot of peeps started with far lower(me inclusive), but today the story has changed for the better.

Yours will change for the better should you put your mind to it and place prayer somewhere in d mix.

Congrats once again

Thanks bro
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2016
Hmmm, thought I would see loads of vacancies info on this thread but ooops, nothing, I am actually a Physics B.Sc (Ed) grad. Kindly hook me up with any teaching job pls
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by aondofashimadoo: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Looking for a French teaching job . I studied french at Uni jos.I will appreciate your assistance .my contact , 07066414213
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2016
aondofashimadoo:
Looking for a French teaching job . I studied french at Uni jos.I will appreciate your assistance .my contact , 07066414213

submit your cv in schs around ur area first..
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 4:36pm On Mar 30, 2016
honsaint:

Please great minds how can I join the whatsapp group?.... Have a grt day everyone

send a mail to upload556@gmail.com
subject of the mail should b whatsapp group.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Funpeter: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
Hmmm, thought I would see loads of vacancies info on this thread but ooops, nothing, I am actually a Physics B.Sc (Ed) grad. Kindly hook me up with any teaching job pls
submit your cv around your vicinity first.......
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kataleya(f): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Pls can somebody help me. I am new in abuja and dnt know my way around. i would like a teaching job to get my feet on the ground. I studied economics and Statistics and also Msc economics in-view all from UNIBEN. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2016
talk2yommex2000:

Nice feedback, good of you.
However, this shall be the beginning of greater heights for you by God's grace. God bless our hustle.

MacJC, work iyaf redi for someone o...arzzz in ise ti jinna fun eleyi

Lolz.
No be 4 mouth alone o, make e bring 10% 4 us!
**bopping 2 durella's song** "enuoshe... enuoshe durella sonymax16......"

@sonymax16, congratz!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizzybett: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2016
judeiria:

thanks once again for your response even if the pay broke mt heart. if I may ask, what qualification do you use to apply cos I used my masters degree and my PGDE. will still give it a short tomor.

How did the interview go?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sonymax16(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
MacJC:

Lolz.
No be 4 mouth alone o, make e bring 10% 4 us!
**bopping 2 durella's song** "enuoshe... enuoshe durella sonymax16......"

@sonymax16, congratz!
grin grin grin
Thanks bro
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
lizzybett:

How did the interview go?

Hmmmmm... Lizzy-Lizzy, I hail o!
Abeg nor vexin o. I bin wan ask u 1 question. Make I ask? Ehn-ehn, tnk u 4 d permission.

Any time I see ur monicker, e dey always remind me of merry bet, nairabet, bet9ja. Any connection?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by MacJC: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:

sonymax16:
I followed the advice of golden Dr,upload and other honourable members and submitted my CV to schools within my vicinity. Luckily for me, one of the schools I went to actually needed teachers and the director there even asked me how I knew that they needed teachers and asked if I knew any teacher in the school .I was invited for interview the following week.During the interview, was asked to prepare a lesson note after which the salary negotiation began.The principal and the director told me that they could only afford to pay me 23k.I accepted the offer because of the following reasons:
(1)The school is not far from my house.......so I won't spend a kobo on transport
(2)I don't having any job currently...in fact,I needed a job badly as sitting @ home alone can drive someone crazy
(3)I need more experience to add to my CV...I discovered that most schools consider experience even before looking @ your qualification
(4)Teaching job to me is just a means to an end...I desire to pursue a career in lecturing...so teaching job is a stepping stone to my dream job.
I was given an offer to teach civic education... My area of specialization grin
Would start work when schools resume next month.
I thank everyone who has contributed greatly to this thread.God bless you all.

@Tunji,

Sonymax did "something", do that same "thing", and I can assure u dt in d nearest future, u 2 will come & testify.
Shikena!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by lizzybett: 7:10am On Mar 31, 2016
MacJC:

Hmmmmm... Lizzy-Lizzy, I hail o!
Abeg nor vexin o. I bin wan ask u 1 question. Make I ask? Ehn-ehn, tnk u 4 d permission.

Any time I see ur monicker, e dey always remind me of merry bet, nairabet, bet9ja. Any connection?

grin grin
You no serious at all ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by henry99: 7:37am On Mar 31, 2016
OlatunjiOmotayo:
where are u base...a sch in orile(lagos state) needs a physics teacher...pay is like 30k or so
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mallamseifaldin(m): 7:53am On Mar 31, 2016
xwallace:

Yes, of course I am 100% good at Mathematics (i.e senior secondary level & even teritary level), thank you 4 showing concerning on my case. Expecting ur reply.

Sorry I did not reply you promptly....
If you stay at ikorodu, Lagos State......JEMOC SCHOOLS(NUR, PRI & SECONDARY) need services of a mathematics teacher.. I would give u more info abt their address if you are interested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by rodofgod(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2016
Omotayo,where are u base? Some schools are in need of physics teachers[color=#990000][/color] cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by phyllosilicate(m): 8:58am On Mar 31, 2016
revenant:

The truth is what you believe!

BTW I was at the interview yerterday HGLA in Benin. It went well, I was given an employment form to fill with expected salary. Just one question was ask. Hoping for something positive!
what was the question?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2016
MacJC:

@Tunji,

Sonymax did "something", do that same "thing", and I can assure u dt in d nearest future, u 2 will come & testify.
Shikena!

well said
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by xwallace(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
mallamseifaldin:

Sorry I did not reply you promptly....
If you stay at ikorodu, Lagos State......JEMOC SCHOOLS(NUR, PRI & SECONDARY) need services of a mathematics teacher.. I would give u more info abt their address if you are interested.

thank you thus so far, continue with the info pls, I will see what I can do abt it.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by swaggprofessor(m): 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2016
revenant:

The truth is what you believe!

BTW I was at the interview yerterday HGLA in Benin. It went well, I was given an employment form to fill with expected salary. Just one question was ask. Hoping for something positive!
How was the interview sir? I passed the exam and am waiting for the oral interview. can u pls give me an insight of what to expect?. thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Darmelawlah(f): 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
Well,jex joining ds thread,nd base in abeokuta,m currently running my msc program,i hv nt submitd my cv to any skul,cos i dnt knw if i wld b allowed on part time basis...Any advice here or anyone in d situation i am too.,.Bsc...microbiology...Msc med mcb and public health (in view)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2016
I stay in Ijebu Ode pat of ogun State, how can I get my Cv across??
henry99:
where are u base...a sch in orile(lagos state) needs a physics teacher...pay is like 30k or so
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2016
count down 09:04:16:10:00 The heavy weights of this thread would be there, come see Golden dr, Avicky, Stenon, Idrock,sekgzy, Bettydee, Omawunmie85, Manie, Ravenscker, tuto, skydude,fumstar, engrcharleid, loluspice, Enimoney, utvikky, Okekreukachi, Corkqueen, CHOIRMISTRESS, OFUMARIA, GIVEMEJOY, Mrolai, funminicrown, peybuttons, pearl, Redomi(he will jog to the venue) and Upload111 (Man of the moment cool)
Ninilowo:
Am yet to be informed anyway, if I get the info, I must be dere
You cant afford to miss this gathering

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2016
cc:avicky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
honsaint:
pls, I just got admitted to oau for msc. I have passion to train youths, I wil really appreciate it if I can see a teaching job in ile ife. Pls. my number is 08035302784. I can take any science subjects for senior sch stds. and also all subjects in junior sch. pls avicky u too can help.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
I like this, if you so addicted to this thread, i WILL ADVISE YOU JOIN THE WHATSAPP THREAD, COS MY AND THIS DUMB AS* REDOMI GONNE CLOSE THIS THREAD *CLEANS MOUTH, ROLL UP MY SLEEVES AND HAND IN CHIN*
Redomi:
Ode, should we set the ball rolling? am ready to pick it up with you. You are too small for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) (572) (573) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.