Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2601755 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 12:31am On Apr 24, 2016
Felai.....what are thou doing at this ungodly hour?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by sholly2017: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
A teacher is needed at Creston nursery and primary school, Idinmu at Sylvia estate close to Chrisland secondary school. The school is a new school not up to 2years old.
Qualification: Preferable N.C.E, Diploma or OND holders
Note: Applicant should be living around Idinmu area of Lagos
Send your CV to oma3009@gmail.com or call 07013695087.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
Mpyaw:
Bridge House College, Nigeria's pre-eminent Sixth Form College which prepares Post-Secondary School students for University Education through its full time Cambridge A-Levels and University Foundation Program, is currently undergoing expansion and seeks outstanding individuals who can make passionate and impactful contributions to its sustained growth and development. We seek suitably qualified candidates for the position below:

Job Title: History Teacher

Job type: Full time and Part time

Skill/Competency Requirements
Ideal candidates for the position must possess a B.A, B.Ed, B.Sc, /M.Sc. in a relevant fields.
He/She must be familiar with Sixth Form Curriculum.
Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years cognate experience in A-Level delivery with results to show.
He/She must be able to work with minimal supervision and proficiency in ICT is also required.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, copies of all Certificates and documents to support application to: coraeducationservices@gmail.com

Note: Bridge House College is an equal opportunity employer and Females are strongly encourage to apply for the position.
Just discovered that my mail was not sent. Please is there a remedy.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 9:06pm On Apr 24, 2016
shocked
Davide470
Goldendr
Upload111
Your attention is needed here. This brouhaha that is brewing between peterpeteru and tpapie should be looked into.

Oga Peteru, please sheath ur sword.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by davide470(m): 9:11pm On Apr 24, 2016
@Avicky,

How are you ma'am? You only remember me when people are fighting? angry

@Sunnypar,

Hey bro, saw your thread regarding 'Boo/Bae" matter. Take it easy mhan.

3 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by avicky(f): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2016
davide470:
@Avicky,

@Sunnypar,

Lol grin. Mindeth me not bro.
I've been busy of late. How is you? *in jenifa' s voice?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by davide470(m): 9:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
avicky:

Lol grin. Mindeth me not bro.
I've been busy of late. How is you? *in jenifa' s voice?
Lol. I am very well. Thanks smiley
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by asscb(f): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
davide470:
Lol. I am very well. Thanks smiley
So Davide470 is a soft guy? grin
*hides under the thread*
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by peterpeteru: 2:30am On Apr 25, 2016
smiley
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kataleya(f): 7:02am On Apr 25, 2016
avicky:
shocked
Davide470
Goldendr
Upload111
Your attention is needed here. This brouhaha that is brewing between peterpeteru and tpapie should be looked into.

Avicky, someone suggested i contact you concerning a teaching job in abuja, pls if there's any way you can help i would be most grateful.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Izygab(m): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2016
kataleya:
Avicky, someone suggested i contact you concerning a teaching job in abuja, pls if there's any way you can help i would be most grateful.

Are you anywhere close to Karu site or Jikwoyi there's a vacancy for a Chemistry and biology Teacher, you'll be taking only ss1 but you've to be good with the computer and veryy good in chemistry , the pay is 35k

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by davide470(m): 8:36am On Apr 25, 2016
asscb:

So Davide470 is a soft guy? grin

*hides under the thread*
Lol angry
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by kataleya(f): 9:35am On Apr 25, 2016
Izygab:

Are you anywhere close to Karu site or Jikwoyi there's a vacancy for a Chemistry and biology Teacher, you'll be taking only ss1 but you've to be good with the computer and veryy good in chemistry , the pay is 35k
That would have been a good offer and i stay close to karu but i studied economics and Statistics ( Bsc and Msc) so i can only handke subjects related to my discipline. Thanks so much. ....still waiting for other offers o, plssss house.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by toyeem(f): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2016
Izygab:

I am very good in Chemistry and other science subjects but I stay around Lokogoma
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Izygab(m): 9:58am On Apr 25, 2016
toyeem:

I am very good in Chemistry and other science subjects but I stay around Lokogoma

Lokogoma is kinda far, do you think the 35 would cover for transport and all that?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Izygab(m): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2016
kataleya:
That would have been a good offer and i stay close to karu but i studied economics and Statistics ( Bsc and Msc) so i can only handke subjects related to my discipline. Thanks so much. ....still waiting for other offers o, plssss house.

Alright I'll be on the look out for any.
BTW Uw
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:10am On Apr 25, 2016
avicky:
shocked
Davide470
Goldendr
Upload111

apologies for showing up late
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2016
peterpeteru:

I have. Thanks ma'am smiley
Very good decision
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2016
kataleya:

Take it easy.. the house sees ur posts..and we all r working on helping out. Believe me when I say I understand exactly how u feel. I have been down that road before..Just stick closely to this thread, something will pop up soon and while u wait..
u may take a trip to somewhere on d outskirts of your area and check out schools there and submit cv.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by toyeem(f): 10:25am On Apr 25, 2016
Izygab:

Lokogoma is kinda far, do you think the 35 would cover for transport and all that?

My thoughts too. I will keep waiting for any other offer that is not too far from my area. Thanks
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2016
JOB OPPORTUNITY

JOB TITLE: KEY STAGE 1 & KEY STAGE 2 TEACHERS.

Our School, a British Curriculum Early Years and Primary school in Abuja requires the services of certified and experienced Key stage 1 & 2 teachers for September 2016.
Key duties and responsibilities
• The teachers must be able to design and teach a creative and
refreshingcurriculum for the school based on the QCA requirements.
• The teachers must be able to prepare pupils for life by ensuring
teaching and learning are linked to real life experiences.
• The teachers must have high standards and lessons must be interactive
and must have cross-curricular links to other subjects.
• The teachers must encourage a culture of life-long learning in the
pupils, ensuring they are eager to learn and independent in their
thinking and quest for knowledge.
Ability to:
Teachers must be able to motivate learners and ensure all pupils are
working at their highest potential. Teachers must have effective
strategies for supporting all learners and ensuring learning is
effective and efficient.
The teachers must be able to work with little supervision and bring a
lot of creativity on board. Teachers must be able to make lessons
interactive and fun. Teachers must be able to plan, make good use of
available resources and execute excellent lessons. Must be disciplined
and have good classroom control.
Knowledge of:
The teachers must have a good working knowledge of the British
Curriculum and how children learn. Teachers must know how to make good
use of technology to deliver interesting lessons with measurable
results.

Qualifications:
The candidate must have the minimum academic qualification of a B. Ed or
a PGDE from a reputable institution. The candidate must have original
copies of their certificates as evidence of having completed their
course of study. The candidate must have at least 3 years teaching
experience in a British Curriculum School.

Others:
Teachers who have excellent Managerial skills serving as Middle
Managers/ Key Stage Coordinators /Departmental Heads and other skills
are highly encouraged to apply and state this clearly as it is an
advantage

Send CV to mindmayor@yahoo.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Izygab(m): 11:04am On Apr 25, 2016
toyeem:

My thoughts too. I will keep waiting for any other offer that is not too far from my area. Thanks

Alright bro. All the best in in search
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:22am On Apr 25, 2016
davide470:
@Avicky,

@Sunnypar,

@David470, thanks.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2016
A new children’s centre is opening in Lekki Phase One. Looking for early years teachers or nursery nurses with experience in Montessori or reggio inspired practice is desirable, Experience with either the EYSF UK or the preschool curriculum US is desirable.

Also looking for an
*An innovativee IT teacher for early years, who also has understanding of both graphic design and social media.

*Music teacher, who plays piano, can teach both keyboards and drums would be desirable.

*French teachers with Early years experience are needed.

*Creative Art and Drama Teacher with experience with both teens and early years.

*Admin Assistant/Receptionist Position to commence in August for induction training, or early for training and set up. Negotiable.

Work in a regulated and committed environment.

Please, send your CV to lucyaprew@mail.com Using the position you are applying for as the subject of the email, if you or you know someone suitable.

ANOTHER PRIMARY SCHOOL IS RECRUITING... SO URGENT TOO.

Witty Class Academy is looking for a Primary or/and Preschool teachers. The school is located along Igando Road, Lagos. The school needs three (3) male Teachers with NCE, B.Ed or M.Ed qualifications and they MUST be single. Forward your CV to: ydi_ict@yahoo.com

Applicants must be staying around Igando, Iyana Ipaja, Itotun, Egbeda, Ayobo and environs.

A Driver with driving experience and license should apply in person to YDI - 3, YDI Street, Hotel Bus Stop, Off Isheri-Igando Road, Igando-Lagos.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Sunnypar(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2016
Nitane25 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Babe where have you been?

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.