Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,118 members, 7,890,712 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:48 PM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2608742 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Adexy4us:

hi bro do u know abt astute college & if their pay is OK? just got an invite from them
Same here.. got an exam invite about 30mins ago or so..

The school is in Ogun state.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ted2marv: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Update from Eagle Height Interview: Fellow N'landers,i must confess dis ws 1 rigourous process. Hoping 2 be called soon.
. . . Meanwhile,my fellow Teachers would appreciate if you could expantiate the term'DOMAIN OF EDUCATION' also some insights on British Curriculum cos it ws hammered on seriously

cc Sunnypar,Goldendr,Upload111. God bless ur efforts
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Odunharry:

Same here.. got an exam invite about 30mins ago or so..

The school is in Ogun state.

they didn't even put d addr but av googled them sha I just hop they pay well sha if possible accommodation sef
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Adexy4us:

they didn't even put d addr but av googled them sha I just hop they pay well sha if possible accommodation sef
sure.. what did you apply for and where are u based currently??
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Odunharry:
sure.. what did you apply for and where are u based currently??
computer & physics & u?
ketu Lagos...
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Adexy4us:

computer & physics & u?
ketu Lagos...
Accounting.. Olodi Apapa, Lagos too.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by adebayour26: 5:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sunnypar:

Location? Have you visited www.Mitacy.com
Yes boss.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Apologies for the silence peeps.
We have moved to www.mitacy.com and have really been busy there. Y'all should check it out.

Anyway..lets get down to biz...

Whats up everyone?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sunnypar:
How does a teacher handles a student who cries every time that she is in love with the teacher?
Despites all explanation and sermon that it is immoral. The student is a home lesson student and 18yeras of age.

This post looks familiar..

The teacher should stop being gentle and compassionate . He should talk and teach on only the subject and leave and not give attention to other things. If he does that a couple of times, d girl will loose the "love " she thinks she has and it will probably blow over.
http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/teaching-jobs/103-strictly-for-those-interested-in-teaching-jobs
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
queenex:
av been dropping my CV In schools around,started dis June though,but wud be grateful if I know d specific ones recruiting so I can follow up.

This is june..schools are preparing to close for the session. Dont worry about specific ones recruiting, just keep dropping your CV around you. When the season of "player transfers" open(Thats end of third term), you will be flooded with invites.

If you still need specific schools, you may try "mitacy" website

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Macdove02:

Got a message from yhem for an interview slated for 11th June

Go for it bro
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maxcollins042:
Am a private tutor in mathematics and chemistry in Enugu. if you need my services pls contact me using this number.....08147946535

Okay.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Maxcollins042:

Sent you a P.M
PM? Okay will respond to it when I am done here
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
ted2marv:
Update from Eagle Height Interview: Fellow N'landers,i must confess dis ws 1 rigourous process. Hoping 2 be called soon.
. . . Meanwhile,my fellow Teachers would appreciate if you could expantiate the term'DOMAIN OF EDUCATION' also some insights on British Curriculum cos it ws hammered on seriously

If my memory serves me right, we have actually dealt with this particular question here before..
Lemme see if I can dig out the posts for you.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by upload111: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
ted2marv:

Check pages 312 , I will get u d other pages later..gotta run. I am due for a CV seminar on the whatsapp group.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 09, 2016
gentletalkaktiv:
Contact me for home tutorials for your wards in Mathematics&Chemistry also kids preparing for common entrance.
location?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=Sunnypar post=46396415]Our client, a leading private educational institution with a group of schools comprising of Nursery and Primary Schools and Secondary Schools in Lagos.

We are seeking experienced, highly motivated and result-oriented candidate to fill the position below:

Job Title: Certified IGCSE Subject Teacher: (Accounting, Business Studies; Economics)

Job Description
The subject teacher will require strong subject knowledge and the ability to deliver constructive and informative lesson plans that will engage students ensuring the standards across all year groups are met.
Responsibilities
She/he will develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives.
Facilitate learning by establishing a relationship with pupils, and by their organisation of learning resources and the classroom learning environment.
Develop and foster the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
Link pupils' knowledge to earlier learning and develop ways to encourage it further, and challenge and inspire pupils to help them deepen their knowledge and understanding.
Skills and Competencies
The prospect must demonstrate:
Leadership and effective supervision skills
Performance evaluation skills.
Decision-making skills
Time management skills.
Team building skills.
Analytical and problem-solving skills
Effective verbal, listening and communication skills.
Stress management skills
Strong People management skills
Excellent IT skills
Education And Experience
Candidates must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Education Degree (BEd.).
A postgraduate Diploma in Education for non-education degree holders will be an added advantage.
A minimum of 5 years teaching experience in a good school environment.
IGCSE certification and experience is vital
Must have taught in a school that offers IGCSE for at least 3yrs
Application Closing Date
30th June,2016

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate
www.Mitacy.com[/quot
Kudos to you guys for the launch of mitacy. You may need to work more on the attractiveness, interactive & simplicity of use of the GUI.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2016
For those interested in Teachin job in Abuja.
Soteria international school is recruiting to fill the
following position.
Music teacher

Ict teacher

English

Mathematics teacher

French teacher

Basic science teacher

Design and technology teacher.

Class teacher

Head teacher.

Principal.

bursar

Receptionist

interested candidates should send their applications
and cv to srcngrecruits@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 9:57am On Jun 09, 2016
ted2marv:

God is ur strength.. Domain of Education is same thing as the three domain of learning .
it includes the Cognitive domain which has to do with developing the brain, Psychomotor domain which has to do with your skills and affective domain which has to do with your attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fumstar(f): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
upload111:

This post looks familiar..

The teacher should stop being gentle and compassionate . He should talk and teach on only the subject and leave and not give attention to other things. If he does that a couple of times, d girl will loose the "love " she thinks she has and it will probably blow over.

Hmmmm!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Macdove02(m): 1:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
upload111:

Go for it bro
Of course i will...I am preparing already
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nasaski: 1:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
This was just posted on www.stelladimokokorkus.com
Geomarvel International School is an international Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Port Harcourt. She seeks to employ qualified and passionate teachers for primary and secondary subjects. Interested candidates MUST have at least a B.Ed, NCE, PGDE, B.Sc or HND, a zeal for teaching, should have worked in a school using the Cambridge curriculum and have at least 2 years teaching experience. Ability to teach more than one subject is an added advantage. CVs should be mailed to geomarvelis@gmail.com indicating the subject (s) they can teach as the subject of the mail. PS: DO NOT MAIL YOUR CV MORE THAN ONCE.
Geomarvel International School is an international Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Port Harcourt. Vacancy exist for the position of Principal. QUALIFICATIONS Interested Candidates must possess at least a B.Ed, B.SC, PGDE, NCE. Must have at least 5 years working experience in similar roles. Must have problem solving and analytical skills and should be able to think outside the box. Must be computer Literate Must have administrative competence, be patient, tolerant and a team player. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES 1. Motivate, Coordinate and monitor academic activities in the school. 2. Ensure total compliance of teachers to school's code of conduct. 3. Oversee the administration of the school 4. Coordinate class curricula. 5. Handle conflicts where necessary. 6. Interface between parents and teachers. Interested and qualified candidates should mail their CVs to geomarvelis@gmail.com with the position as the subject of the mail.
Geomarvelis International School is an international Nursery, Primary and Secondary School located in Port Harcourt. We are seeking to employ a qualified Nurse. With at least 2 years nursing experience. Interested candidates should mail their CVs to geomarvelis@gmail.com with the position being applied for as the subject of the mail.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Beenkay(f): 1:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Odunharry:
Soteria Schools is a top-notch Nursery and Primary
School located in Satellite Town, Lagos is dedicated
to educating the total child - intellectual, socially,
physically, emotionally and spiritually ..
We seek outstanding and creative teachers who
can make passionate and impactful contributions to
the growth and development of the school.
We are seeking only qualified candidates to fill the
positions of :

Class Teachers (Upper Primary)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience 5 years
LocationLagos
Job Field Education / Teaching
Send your application and cv to
info@thesoteriaschools.com OR
ed@thesoteriaschools.com

The school is also in need of a mathematics and
English teacher. send your application to the mail
iF you can teach any of them.
pls what's there exact address in Satellite town
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 1:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Beenkay:
pls what's there exact address in Satellite town
Don't know there...just saw the advert online
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Odunharry(m): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2016
Female house parent is also needed at Roemichs
Intl school, Ilorin. send mail to
roemichsschool@gmail.com

I will advice females here who can do this work to apply for the job... The school is a very big school from it looks.. I served in Kwara state and i know the school very well.

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 11:48am On Jun 10, 2016
pls who the exact page where some1 post likely salary schools pay...need payment structure of schools in ifo Ogun state... precisely astute college

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2016
Adexy4us:
pls who the exact page where some1 post likely salary schools pay...need payment structure of schools in ifo Ogun state... precisely astute college

Have you gone to the school? And which subject did you apply for?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by babajeje123(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bridge House has started calling. What should we be expecting?

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by dejai99: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=Adexy4us post=46444168]pls who the exact page where some1 post likely salary schools pay...need payment structure of schools in ifo Ogun state... precisely astute college[/quote

I think the school is a new one from my research. I also received the invite.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 5:55pm On Jun 10, 2016
[quote author=dejai99 post=46453807][/quote]

OK I think u are right...even they are yet to have a boarding.... just wish to know their salary structure and working condition before going nxtwk

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.