Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,884 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:37 AM

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs (2608349 Views)

110, 181 Apply For 2000 Slots In Teaching Service - TESCOM / Vacancy For Those Interested In Teaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Eleniyan15: 12:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Any partime teaching job available
Government,Civil education.
Alimosho Axis preferably

Ready to do justice cheesy
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mabebe1(f): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
fredmichael:
.. whr in kaduna. If I can get a teaching job..
what subject(s) do u teach and how many years experience?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by mabebe1(f): 2:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mikeangelo0433:
Good evening I am interested. I can teach Chemistry and Biology but preferably Chemistry. Can I send u a mail?
okay, how many years experience?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
deltateam:

Attractive again for #35 000 - 10%?
I don't understand sir.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Mikeangelo0433: 5:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
mabebe1:

okay, how many years experience?
3 yrs experience
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by fredmichael(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2019
mabebe1:

what subject(s) do u teach and how many years experience?
commerce, marketing, business studies etc.. 2years
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by iyanuakin(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
mabebe1:

Can u go to Danbo International schools in Abuja? They pay more than #50, 000 as starting salary....or if u are willing to relocate to kaduna, I can link u up with someone in the Cavendish school, u can send me a mail let's chat

Can you help my cousin, she studied eco and shes ready to relocate
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Asiri1991: 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2019
I need a teaching job in Port Harcourt. I have been teaching English Language and Literature at the senior secondary level for over five years.

Call +2348021146675
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lekison(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2019
Any teaching vacancy in ilorin....I've got 2years teaching experience and am capable of teaching social studies, civic, and commerce.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by yazga: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2019
undecided
fairy88:
Help a sister with a job please, teaching and non-teaching job is welcomed, any job at all, I studied Office Technology and Management, any job around Ajah, sangotedo axis.
Compliment of the season sir/ma as I look forward to hearing from you.

0703--424---7614.
u will NEVER get the job by posting ur contact, you need to visit schools in ur locality

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Adexy4us(m): 1:23pm On Dec 23, 2019
NOUN & NTI PGDE awaiting result candidates can PC me now so as to be eligible to write the next TRCN Exam by Jan 15, 2020.

Two days free tutorial
on 4 and 11 of January 2020 at Ayedere Junior secondary school

Fee: N16500

Registration deadline: 3rd Jan, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by utchvikky(f): 3:37pm On Dec 23, 2019
I don't get,N16500 for registration?
Adexy4us:
NOUN & NTI PGDE awaiting result candidates can PC me now so as to be eligible to write the next TRCN Exam by Jan 15, 2020.

Two days free tutorial

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teadrake(m): 7:15am On Dec 24, 2019
Please I received a mail from Rexington Collegiate for an interview. Can someone help me confirm if they are not scammers please
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 8:39am On Dec 24, 2019
Lekison:
Any teaching vacancy in ilorin....I've got 2years teaching experience and am capable of teaching social studies, civic, and commerce.

Can you be assistant teacher?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2019
Adexy4us:

Two days free tutorial

Hah! Uncle na RED eye you wan use start next year fah?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2019
teadrake:
Please I received a mail from Rexington Collegiate for an interview. Can someone help me confirm if they are not scammers please

State the location.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 8:43am On Dec 24, 2019
utchvikky:
I don't get,N16500 for registration?

After putting 2 days free o.

People get mind!
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teadrake(m): 8:48am On Dec 24, 2019
deltateam:

State the location.
Here is a copy of the mail. Can't see any location

I am writing this letter regarding your application for the position of LECTURER AND NON-ACADEMIC STAFF in our company. We are developing really fast and need Lecturer and Non-Academic Staff very urgently in order to start the appropriate training. Therefore, we have to select the right candidate carefully and at the same time very quickly for this position.

We would like to inform you that you are the one from ten candidates who is selected for the interview in our firm. The interview, training and orientation of the school will take place at MYSC Orientation Camp on Friday 27th – Saturday 28th, December, 2019. We believe that you are one of the most qualified people for this position and wish you best of luck.

We will be sending the application form and request you to fill the same and bring it along with you when you come for this visit. This will facilitate the interview process.

We request you to confirm us your availability by email for this meeting.
For all Degree Holders/HND send your letter of availability to rexingtonu@gmail.com.
For all Master Degree holders, send your letter of availability to registerm.rexingtoncollegiate@gmail.com
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by ddjay: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2019
deltateam:

Hah! Uncle na RED eye you wan use start next year fah?
Abi, with sharp teeth, big horns, and scorpion tail sef
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 9:48am On Dec 24, 2019
teadrake:

I am writing this letter regarding your application for the position of LECTURER AND NON-ACADEMIC STAFF in our company. We are developing really fast and need Lecturer and Non-Academic Staff very urgently in order to start the appropriate training. Therefore, we have to select the right candidate carefully and at the same time very quickly for this position.

We would like to inform you that you are the one from ten candidates who is selected for the interview in our firm. The interview, training and orientation of the school will take place at MYSC Orientation Camp on Friday 27th – Saturday 28th, December, 2019. We believe that you are one of the most qualified people for this position and wish you best of luck.

We will be sending the application form and request you to fill the same and bring it along with you when you come for this visit. This will facilitate the interview process.

For all Degree Holders/HND send your letter of availability to rexingtonu@gmail.com.
For all Master Degree holders, send your letter of availability to registerm.rexingtoncollegiate@gmail.com

The letter is brainless.
Which one is Lecturer and Non academic staff? In our 'company' again? grin

Ignore.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2019
deltateam:

The letter is brainless.
Which one is Lecturer and Non academic staff? In our 'company' again? grin

Ignore.

Its better to apply DIRECT.

Applying through outsourcing agents or contract positions make room for scam, exploitation and marginalization cos they will cut their share and hand you peanuts assuming its real.

Ignore, I repeat.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lekison(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2019
[quote author=deltateam post=85174077]

Can you be assistant teacher?[/quote yes
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lekison(m): 10:15am On Dec 24, 2019
deltateam:

Can you be assistant teacher?
Yes
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2019
author=Lekison post=85176520]

What course and where's your location?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lekison(m): 10:55am On Dec 24, 2019
deltateam:

What course and where's your location?
Educational management major, social studies minor....presently in kogi but want to relocate to ilorin
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2019
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 11:11am On Dec 24, 2019
Lekison:
Educational management major, social studies minor....presently in kogi but want to relocate to ilorin

Is it NCE? Do you have a CV?
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Lekison(m): 12:53pm On Dec 24, 2019
deltateam:

Is it NCE? Do you have a CV?
B.Ed and I've got cv
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by deltateam: 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2019
Lekison:
B.Ed and I've got cv

Fine. Since you intend to relocate to Ilorin. Photocopy your CV up to 20 copies with application letter and send to schools.

You will get a call within January.
Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by Ope4Christ: 1:20pm On Dec 24, 2019
teadrake:

Don't mind them. I was also considered for appointment about four months ago without interview but with a stupid condition that I have to pay a percentage of the fee for medicals before final consideration. I scolded them that it is unheard of anywhere. Haven seen the shady process I just let go because everything about them looks suspicious. They are now coming up with interview for the new set. My brother, follow your mind but they might just waste your time.

Best wishes.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by teadrake(m): 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ope4Christ:

Don't mind them. I was also considered for appointment about four months ago without interview but with a stupid condition that I have to pay a percentage of the fee for medicals before final consideration. I scolded them that it is unheard of anywhere. Haven seen the shady process I just let go because everything about them looks suspicious. They are now coming up with interview for the new set. My brother, follow your mind but they might just waste your time.

Best wishes.
Thank you very much sir. God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (944) (945) (946) (947) (948) (949) (950) ... (1042) (Reply)

Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.